PDA

View Full Version : I hate crossdressing!

amy canada
03-27-2010, 06:31 PM
Yes, I hate crossdressing! There's just too many nice clothes and shoes to try on and I don't have enough time or money to buy any of it. Anyone want to lend me some money and find some time for me to try on all these clothes? :heehee:

CamilleLeon
03-27-2010, 06:41 PM
I know how you feel Amy. maybe we should start a support group, or professional bumming campaign with which to buy clothes and shoes...

KristinSkye
03-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Yes, I hate crossdressing! There's just too many nice clothes and shoes to try on and I don't have enough time or money to buy any of it...

I see what you did there :P

I agree, CD'ing follows in the footsteps of all of the things I like to do. Never enough time (and certainly not enough money) to enjoy it to the extent I would like to.

And it doesn't help that advertising is everywhere lol.

joannemarie barker
03-27-2010, 07:09 PM
Omg lol I was feeling exactly the same yesterday when I stumbled on the sissystore.com thread and link.I wanted the whole store right then and there :)

jenifer m.
03-27-2010, 08:46 PM
how bout this you go shopping with me and ill pay.(up to a certain limit of course)tee hee.i love to shop.im a shoppin bitch!

Simply_Vanessa
03-27-2010, 09:26 PM
I cannot wait to go shopping in person some day! The first store I will hit up will definitely be Forever 21...so many cute (and cheap) things :) Cding is certainly a money drainer...I'm actually selling a bunch of old things just for clothes! haha

Elle1946
03-28-2010, 09:59 AM
The PINK FOG support group!!

Veronica Nowakowski
03-28-2010, 10:01 AM
Find some favorites and you'll be a lot happier. I am surprised to find that though I hate polo shirts as a man, they're my favorite as a woman.

Jolene
03-28-2010, 11:18 AM
I have done most of my shopping at Thrift Stores. Have found many nice clothes some of them with the new tags still on them and have saved a lot of money. As far as dressing, just do as you feel if only for a short period. I sometimes dress in the morning before work and it gives me a such a nice feeling starting my day. :)

Imogen_Mann
03-28-2010, 11:28 AM
I hate dressing, hate my car, hate my computer, hate Amazon MP3 downloads and hate my DVD player.... ALL for the same reason, too much time, to little money.

Shananigans
03-28-2010, 01:26 PM
Just think about what crossdressing does for our economy! :D

Being Paige
03-28-2010, 01:44 PM
it seems when it comes to puchasing clothes I can always put off buying male clothes, besides I'm never really interested, but I will go out sand shop for a dress or shoes or even just look at women's clothes to buy all of the time

charlytuna
03-28-2010, 08:01 PM
I hate crossdressing so much I spend all my extra cash on lottery tickets and dream about the wardrobe everything else I could buy when I hit

Leslie Langford
03-28-2010, 08:49 PM
...Anyone want to lend me some money and find some time for me to try on all these clothes? :heehee:

What??? Are you hitting us up for money via the Internet? Are you telling us that you are a crossdressing Nigerian banker? Who knew??? What offshore bank account do you want us to transfer our donations into :eek::doh::D?

Tina B.
03-29-2010, 10:55 AM
Sorry, I don't have money to send to you, but as far as not enough time, that I can help with, just send your wardrobe to me, I have plenty of time, then I can wear it for you.
Tina B.

glynnis
03-29-2010, 11:46 AM
I too hate crossdressing,much rather be in a skirt or dress.:)

amy canada
03-29-2010, 09:26 PM
how bout this you go shopping with me and ill pay.(up to a certain limit of course)tee hee.

Now I wish I lived near you so I could take you up on your offer! I actually do have a lot of relatives on my dad's side who live down there, and I haven't seen them in a while. Hmmm...

christinek
03-29-2010, 09:40 PM
I cannot wait to go shopping in person some day! The first store I will hit up will definitely be Forever 21...so many cute (and cheap) things :) Cding is certainly a money drainer...I'm actually selling a bunch of old things just for clothes! haha

I would love to take you shopping but we are worlds apart in age (20 VS 38), so our style would be way off. I do not get this younger flip flop generation. :doh:

cutie_yami
03-30-2010, 01:23 PM
I would love to take you shopping but we are worlds apart in age (20 VS 38), so our style would be way off. I do not get this younger flip flop generation. :doh:

mine is a little closer, we can still go shopping :heehee:

felesaerius
03-30-2010, 02:53 PM
I know how you feel. Is it sad, I already know I'm going to have more clothes as a woman than as a guy?! :-)

Amberle
03-30-2010, 03:14 PM
maybe we should start a support group, or professional bumming campaign with which to buy clothes and shoes...A bumming campaign? Girl, you're taking cross dressing to a new level. Or do you Americans mean something else by 'bumming' than here in the UK? :daydreaming: