PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing, but presenting as a Man!

sissystephanie
03-27-2010, 10:20 PM
I wonder how many other CD's crossdress as I do now. By that I mean I am a man, and I definitely look like one. Since my wife passed away several years ago, I no longer wear makeup or a wig when I go out in public. But I definitely wear feminine clothing most of the time in public. Yes, a guy in a skirt!! I don't have to wear those clothes, but I like to! So I do! And I very rarely get any comments!! Looks yes, but who cares? I am 77 y/o. and don't care what people think of my clothes!!

So how many other CD's are on this forum who go out in public dressed enfemme, but looking like the man that they really are? I know there must be some! Lets hear from you!

Butterfly Bill
03-27-2010, 11:14 PM
Right here! I select clothes so they hang well on my male physique, and I even still have my beard. And I think the honesty of it get me acceptance from a lot of people.

joyce483
03-27-2010, 11:49 PM
from the emails i have received there are quit a few that go to walmart dressed like that!!

pantyhosemelb
03-28-2010, 01:27 AM
from the emails i have received there are quit a few that go to walmart dressed like that!!
And why not? We should be able to wear whatever we like.

Phyliss
03-28-2010, 04:51 AM
I've gone out to do a few errands, like getting groceries, going to the post office, basic shopping for the house, perhaps needing some extra grass seed at the local "feed and grain store", ... things like that, while wearing a skirt and a decent looking top, with a pair of 2" heels.
Frankly I sometimes feel better without makeup and my wig. Oh it's nice to sometimes get all pretty and go out shopping and "PASS" but there are days I just don't feel "Spot On" and just know if I put on my rug and add some "slap" I'd be "CLOCKED, READ, and SPOTTED" before I got to the end of my driveway, so I just don't bother. Put on some clothes, more for modesty and public decency than anything else, and go about my business.
In 3 years of "out and about" I've had one comment from some less than polite ignorant drive by human? Never looked up to acknowlege the shout nor did I "salute" with any finger. ( I wanted to, but remained a lady)
Hold my head up and go about my business without attempting to attract attention and mostly nobody notices, or if they do, they don't say anything, at least, directly to me, and that's fine by me.

ellenwannabe
03-28-2010, 09:39 AM
I dress in femme from the waist down every day but don't wear skirts in public - love my short shorts in the summer - love the pantyhose in cooler weather under my sweetheart jeans - occasionally hear a comment or catch someone staring at my naturally long filed nails but I've had no problems and absolutely love it - Ellen

Jason+
03-28-2010, 09:53 AM
Although I am not to the point of wearing skirts or dresses out if I have to get out of the car some womens jeans or shorts, hose and boots do go out along with nail polish. Even so I am obviously just me. If I just have to go through drive through I'm pretty sure the lipstick (only makeup I wear beyond polish) isn't going to fool anybody who didn't really want to be fooled. :D

Loni
03-28-2010, 12:26 PM
not in a skirt, but i do have several pairs of jeans from the womans dept, and shoes, i put any one of a number of tops. and go out that way. all dressed up but looking like drab.
no wig, no makeup.
sure the jeans are a bit tighter than mens, but i like them better as some mens feel like i have a load in them. (in the rear not the front) :eek:

now if i can just get the face to not look so gastly then dress time, more offen.

as i type this i have a long skirt and blouse, forms and all but makeup and wig...but then i just got out of bed a short time a go.:o

only place i go in mens outer clothing is work, or a function were it is required.

even the weave of the cloth of a womans T-shirt is so much softer than a mans T-shirt.

choices - burlap or soft cotton/silk/lace/etc.

Loni

ifitfeelsgood
03-28-2010, 02:07 PM
I prefer the fem clothing but lets face it, its not always the right place/time. To make up for this the fem clothes sneak in unnoticed.
All but my hardest working long underwear has been replaced by tights and also a long sleeve bodysuit on colder days (awesome wind barrier if you haven't tried it).
And don't get me started on how much better ladies pants wear better than men. Ladies low rise pants wear right, but the tiny pockets makes you need a purse. I don't own any yet as I just tried on the wife's pants but learned i am a size 6 tall (she 4 regular).
I am not trying to be another person when I cross dress, just try and be a sexy person who looks good and feels good.
Wish i knew where Prince shopped.

Billijo49504
03-28-2010, 03:27 PM
I call it fem drab. Most of my clother are from the ladies store. I wear bras and panties everyday. some baggy shirts for over a sweater, for warmth. Socks and some shoes are from guys store. .:drink:..BJ

Joanne f
03-28-2010, 04:02 PM
Right here! I select clothes so they hang well on my male physique, and I even still have my beard. And I think the honesty of it get me acceptance from a lot of people.

I think you have a good point there .

sherri52
03-28-2010, 04:09 PM
I don't wear a dress while in drab but I do wear fem jeans, mascara, pink, pearl, or clear polish on my nails, bracelet, and girls watch. My hair is long and I sometimes curl it at night leaving the curls in during the day.

Tanya83
03-28-2010, 04:20 PM
For me, I'll wear a pair of short shorts or capri pants and keds sneakers or ladies flip flops. I haven't ventured into a woman's top or a dress. I'll just wear an oversized T shirt. Not very flattering I know but it is comfortable :D

I'm yet to go out in public in full makeup wig etc. Soon though...

charlytuna
03-28-2010, 07:24 PM
for me I try to look as much as a female as possible when I dress although I never ventured out but I still like to look femmine as possible

Annaliese2010
03-28-2010, 07:27 PM
...I very rarely get any comments!! Looks yes, but who cares? I am 77 y/o. and don't care what people think of my clothes!!

So how many other CD's are on this forum who go out in public dressed enfemme, but looking like the man that they really are? I know there must be some! Lets hear from you!

i dont understand that, but to each their own. but yeah i agree, why should u worry bout sum common ahole givin u any slack, man, no matter ur age. but... at 77 i guess no one considers u a threat... ppl probly assume no intrest in sex... so... probly think "hmm, eccentric old guy"... so... can do as u please!:) gee... somethin to look forward to...o me o my...

sissystephanie
03-28-2010, 08:25 PM
Annaliese, I am 77 y/o but look and act like I am in my 50's! I have always looked younger than my real age. I even got carded while in my late 20's, and occasionally even in my 30's!

I am 5' 10" and weigh about 185, most of which is pure muscle! People don't usually mess with me, at least not more then once! So I just dress enfemm because I am more comfortable that way.:)

vivian33
03-28-2010, 08:42 PM
i usually only wear womens jeans with an inconspicuous pair of heels....other than the click clock sounds that they make....

How many other cd's here have a heel obsession that they just cant keep it indoors anymore?

Annaliese2010
03-28-2010, 09:16 PM
Annaliese, I am 77 y/o but look and act like I am in my 50's! I have always looked younger than my real age. I even got carded while in my late 20's, and occasionally even in my 30's!

I am 5' 10" and weigh about 185, most of which is pure muscle! People don't usually mess with me, at least not more then once! So I just dress enfemm because I am more comfortable that way.:)cool!

felicity84
03-29-2010, 12:57 AM
i dont really have a femm alter ego. i've never even gone out full femm. i dont own makeup or a wig. i just enjoy being myself in what i wear. sometimes its a dress. lots of times its a skirt. but mostly its just womens jeans and heeled boots due to the dense amount of military. lots of times i'll be full drab but wearing heeled boots and a long feminine sweater. other times i will wear a nice dress with matching shoes, but i always present as myself with no makeup or wig. sometimes i will get looks when in a skirt but usually its just business as normal. i actually pick up more girls wearing a dress than i do wearing guy clothes. i think it has something to do with my confidence or its just a good conversation starter. there is my experience in a nutshell

QZ2
03-29-2010, 05:02 PM
From the neck down, all femme. As close as I can get to being dressed as a woman except for the skirt. Not just androgynous but real girly clothes. The more I do it, the more feminine the look is getting, including earrings, lipstick and glasses. And the more I am liking it.

Luv, Susie

Lainie
03-29-2010, 09:27 PM
I don't bother with make-up, because the handlebar is just too obvious. My hair is often a little long, appropriate for a 60-yr-old of either gender. I've gone out shopping and dining fully en femme many times--dress or skirt & blouse; hose, heels, purse. Always try to look nice and age-appropriate. Usually I do this while traveling to other cities, or in parts of Houston far from home. So far I have not encountered anyone who knows me in drab life--well, except one gallery curator whom I had met previously and then walked into his gallery en femme on Halloween. He was dressed as a squid, so we were kind of even, but the look on his face was very surprised. Actually I wasn't in costume at all, just in drag, and I think he understood that.

Lately I have worn a tasteful necklace and women's jeans even sometimes at work, keeping my gear in a back pack or jacket pockets rather than pants pockets. I see other men wearing necklaces occasionally, and I don't think anyone notices. I haven't had the courage to wear a blouse or polo shirt with woman-side buttons among people I know.

Intertwined
03-29-2010, 09:37 PM
When I dress, thats the only way I dress.

I have lived by this motto;

" It does not matter what others think about you, It's What You Think About YOURSELF That Counts ! "

jenifer m.
03-29-2010, 10:27 PM
I dress in femme from the waist down every day but don't wear skirts in public - love my short shorts in the summer - love the pantyhose in cooler weather under my sweetheart jeans - occasionally hear a comment or catch someone staring at my naturally long filed nails but I've had no problems and absolutely love it - Ellen

yeah i do what ellen does most every day.ellen you are right on the money!