PDA

View Full Version : The Servant Girl: Me!

windycissy
03-28-2010, 12:01 PM
I'm out of town and with nothing to do this morning I decided to go to a nearby church for Palm Sunday, I like to go to church as a woman...just before the service I was pressed into reading the part of The Servant Girl to the entire congregation, talk about butterflies in my stomach! At least they gave me a girl's part :)

NV Susan
03-28-2010, 02:04 PM
Wow, I'm nervous just thinking about doing a reading like that en femme.....

Faith_G
03-28-2010, 02:16 PM
That's so cool, I glad you said yes! :happy:

A few weeks ago I was asked to read the scripture for the day, I know just how nervous you felt. :hugs:

AllieSF
03-28-2010, 02:30 PM
Wow! Cissy, you continue to amaze me. I would be paranoid about doing that in male mode, let alone en femme. Congratulations. Now, did you buy a new outfit last night?

Phyliss
03-28-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm out of town and with nothing to do this morning I decided to go to a nearby church for Palm Sunday,...just before the service I was pressed into reading the part of The Servant Girl to the entire congregation,...

I presume this is not your regular church. There must be something about you that says "Nice Person"

To be asked to do a reading is an honor, but to be asked when at a different church where you're not well known says much about your personality and radiance. Good for you.

windycissy
03-28-2010, 03:16 PM
Phyliss

You're sweet to say that, but the truth is none of the regulars wanted to do it so they asked the new girl...when they told me to stand up so everyone could hear me I was shaking in my heels!