PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break

CamilleLeon
03-28-2010, 03:32 PM
So last week was my Spring Break and my SO Shannon and I went to Destin for a few days. Of course, break wouldn't be complete without Hannah along for the ride. We spent the first day lazing around on the beach and pool. The second day, I got in the bath and shaved with Shannon's help, and then she put make up on me. I'd never had my face made up before. After she finished that, I tried on a pink dress of hers. I'd been eying that dress and was praying that it would fit. It zipped up and fit me perfectly. Then we put my wig on and began to take some pictures.

After my photo gallery, Shannon and I started making dinner. I got to eat dinner while en femme. It's kind of amazing how simple things like that are so different while dressed up. I eventually had to change back to my male clothes and wash my face off, but it was amazing.

We spent the next day just hanging around, but Hannah didn't make much of an appearance until the day after that. This time, after a quick shave touch up, I got made up and put on my purple bikini and a pair of Shannon's pink shorts, since just having the bottom of the bikini didn't look very ladylike :D. We went out on the patio, and Shannon helped me paint my nails (another first for me!). While they dried we made some margaritas and I admired my new hot pink nails.

We took a few pictures, but I had more clothes I wanted to try on so I changed into my plaid skirt and an aqua colored top I'd just gotten, along with some white stocking and my heels. Then we really got into picture taking mode. I posed around the patio and then some more inside. Once again I got to eat dinner and spend a lot of the night as Hannah. Unfortunately, as always, I had to eventually take everything off. But I had a blast and I can't wait for the next opportunity!

Anyway, I've posted a thread with some of the pictures we took: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2093639#post2093639

I wish chances to dress like this weren't so few and far between...

sherri52
03-28-2010, 04:02 PM
Well I guess Hannah has had her first spring break. Sounds like you should change the week to First week, since you had so many firsts.

Shananigans
03-28-2010, 05:19 PM
You forgot about the honks you got for standing out on the patio wearing a short skirt and skanky thigh highs. Hahaha...skank-a-roo