PDA

View Full Version : First time shopping experiences

LaceLuvr's GG
08-13-2005, 03:34 PM
First time shopping experiences
I have posted a thread very similar to this one.. but the title isn't very good. (See soooo excited).. anyways...

Today, I had my first shopping experience with my CDSO. It was great. I very much enjoyed looking at lingerie and talking about what would look good on BOTH of us. I wasn't nervous at all like I thought I would be... that got me thinking...

I'm curious to hear about CD first shopping experiences.. and also those of GG's that have gone shopping with their CDers. So.... come on.. let me know...

Natalie x
08-13-2005, 03:36 PM
So I take it that's not you in your avatar, then? :p :D

LaceLuvr's GG
08-13-2005, 04:39 PM
Oh Natalie.. how I wish.. LOL. If I had a body like that, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't mind showing it off a bit more. ;)

Samantha Jane
08-13-2005, 06:05 PM
It's difficult to remember my very first shopping experience or even the first items of clothing that I purchased (sometime ago now).

What I do remember is my buying first pair of ladies shoe's. For me they were the defining moment to my dressing 'en femme'. In so much as no matter what I was wearing be it dress, make-up, skirt and top, until I'd purchased those shoes the look and feel, was for me not complete.

I had shopped for clothes, but I was finding it difficult to get over the hurdle of going into a shoe shop then finding or buying size 9 shoes. Clothes were easy, I just told myself they are the same as buying clothes for my SO. Shoes however, I felt were a give away given the size I needed.

A number of shops later I had plucked up the courage to actually pick-up a pair of beautiful pair of 3 inch ankle strap shoes and take them to the counter. Problem was I could only find a size 8 and so I took a chance, because I was certainly not going to ask if they had them in a 9 :)

Once purchased, I Just couldn't to wait to try them on. So there in the carpark and shaking with anticipation in case they didn't fit, I slipped them on. I was if they were made for me and even given the smaller size they still fitted perfectly and I was in seventh heaven. :D

I even drove home in them and how given the heel size, I did not crash the car is any bodys guess. :eek:

Samantha xx

Brittney M
08-13-2005, 08:04 PM
Me and SO go out shopping about once a moth when there are sales. This ios fun and she ussally ends up picking put stuff that I look good in. I think she enjoys it as much as I do because she never complains and we spend about the same amout on each other.

LaceLuvr
08-13-2005, 08:30 PM
if you hadn't guessed i'm the CDBF of LaceLuvr's GG lol

just thought i'd share a lil of my own response, i really enjoyed taking her out and looking at lingerie partially cause it is just one of many ways she shows that she really enjoys me being me in a "whole package" kinda way. I really enjoyed looking for something for her also as she is not usually into lingerie for herself but she genuinely seemed to like buying something for herself to wear and be seen in by me. a side note we were looking through some panties and i found a cute lace thong and commented on it and that is was my size but then we moved on, browsed and eventually found a couple pairs for her and went to check out, when checking out i noticed the pair i commented on (for me) in with the stuff we got for her..... she has never once shown a problem (more like acceptance and enjoyment) with my cd'ing but can you think of a better way of showing "i like you just the way you are" than that right there, i hadn't really mentioned buying them and didn't really even give it a thought till i noticed she picked them up without me even knowing about it ;)

thank you baby

hedgehog
08-13-2005, 09:00 PM
i bought my first pair of shoes today, and like Samantha Jane i also couldn't wait to try them on.

It was by mail order as i haven't yet plucked up the courage to "shop" in public, so waiting for the postman was agony, needless to say i missed him and had to go to the sorting office to pick them up, i told my SO that i was going and got in the car and fetched them.

Standing in the queue i was shaking in anticipation of getting my first pair of heels ( 1 1/2" ), as soon as i got back in the car i slipped off my trainers and socks to reveal stocking clad feet and slipped on the shoes, I was in heaven they fitted perfectly, and it just so happens i'm still wearing them and have been all day. BLISS. :love:

LaceLuvr's GG
08-14-2005, 11:08 PM
I had another exciting day of a lil shopping today. Last nite, I got to wear the first lingerie I've EVER worn.. and it was great. My SO looked sexier than ever.. and he really liked how I looked. Today, while looking around Wal-Mart, I decided I wanted to head to the intimates section. They had some cute thongs on clearance.. my size and my SO's size... in the basket they went. I've NEVER wore thongs.. but this is really exciting me.. so I'm going to give it a try. Two weeks from now.. I really get to have some fun. My parents are going to keep my kids, and my SO and I are going to have a weekend full of shopping and dressing. I can't wait!!!!!!