PDA

View Full Version : Mistaken for a lesbian

Sallee
03-28-2010, 10:52 PM
Well not quite but almost here is the real story
I was talking with my brother this afternoon discussing some business in front of my PC and he is flipping through my Picasa generally just clicking and not really looking but random photos are passing by and we discuss some has he scrolls along I am think everything is cool Salle’s folder is pass word protected and all of a sudden up pops 4 or 5 photos of Sallee and a friend first he clicks through but I say in all my glory “that’s me in Drag” I was sure he noticed any way He does know I cross dress and he is a psychologist. HE clicks back and says you look like a dyke all I could do was laugh and agree. He was kind of right I thought I looked pretty good I had been out and about that night I was dressed in jeans with a fitted blouse not real girly but definitely fem and I was made up and wigged so there was no doubt I was cross dressed.
I was wondering if any one else has been called a dyke or lesbian like.
Now if he had said a nice fem lesbian I would have loved it but no he had to say bull dyke. Pop my bubble but that’s ok
I am sure no harm was meant

Ms. Emily
03-28-2010, 10:56 PM
Doesn't a bull dyke have short hair or a mullet ?? It sure dont look like a mullet to me. Maybe he just doesnt know what he's talking about. I wouldnt take it to heart anyways.

scarlett
03-28-2010, 11:07 PM
He's a psychologist and uses terms like "bull dyke"? Guess he has a right wing bible thumper practice. I wouldn't want to be his client. Maybe you should post his name here so no one makes that mistake?

Ms. Emily
03-28-2010, 11:17 PM
He's a psychologist and uses terms like "bull dyke"? Guess he has a right wing bible thumper practice. I wouldn't want to be his client. Maybe you should post his name here so no one makes that mistake?

I doubt they consider it offensive to call them bull dykes. I've known plenty of lesbians who identified themselves that way. I seriously doubt any of them are bible thumpers.

Sallee
03-28-2010, 11:39 PM
Like I said no Offense was meant and he, I have been told, is very good at what he does although it is in quite a conservative area but he is definitely left of center

Danielle Gee
03-29-2010, 05:52 AM
Ha Ha Ha Great story Sallee!

I don't know what photo your brother was looking it,but I think you're quite beautiful and feminine.

Danielle:doh:

Toni_Lynn
03-29-2010, 04:43 PM
I got something similar from my mum after I started to let my hair grow out. She was always on me to get it cut and offered up every reason from job to getting a girlfriend. The first one was (is) bogus because I have long hair and work for one of the largest banks in the country. The second hurt, but, in the end was proven wrong cause I ended up up my wonderful wife.

Exasperated she finally resorted to -- get a haircut, you look like a dyke.

I tipped my hat and slowly rode away

Huggles

Toni-Lynn