PDA

View Full Version : dose any of you have crossdressing sons

Shining Star
08-13-2005, 08:36 PM
don't know if this has been asked before i am just curious. dose any of you ladys have a crossdressing sons and if so do they know about you

Rachael Warren
08-14-2005, 03:03 AM
I know mine has worn a skirt, don't know if he has taken it any further. He certainly would have the opertunity as he has an older sister. ;)

He does know about me and is accepting of it. If he were to "have a go" he would get support from the wife and I.

It would be hypocritical of me not to wouldn't it. ;)

LOL, Rachael.

Daphnie-Duck
08-14-2005, 03:34 AM
I know mine has worn a skirt, don't know if he has taken it any further. He certainly would have the opertunity as he has an older sister. ;)

He does know about me and is accepting of it. If he were to "have a go" he would get support from the wife and I.

It would be hypocritical of me not to wouldn't it. ;)

LOL, Rachael.

And if he does end up "having a go", I bet it would be real cool for the two of you to have a "mother/daughter" day out for shopping and whatnot (though not where his friends might see him, of course.) :D

Rachael Warren
08-14-2005, 03:47 AM
And if he does end up "having a go", I bet it would be real cool for the two of you to have a "mother/daughter" day out for shopping and whatnot (though not where his friends might see him, of course.) :D

Sounds like fun. :)

LOL, Rachael.