PDA

View Full Version : Underdressing

Tania D
03-29-2010, 12:31 PM
I had a great experience yesterday morning, whilst helping sort the laundry my partner picked up a pair of panties and asked a these mine or yours, I replied they are yours and then added that I needed some extra pairs as I would like to wear ladies underwear full time if she was ok with this. She just said ok if it makes you feel better, so we are going out tonight to get some plus a dress which I like. Cant wait to go to work in my new underclothes although I did not suggest a bra as I thought I might be pushing my luck.

Tania

Leelou
03-29-2010, 03:10 PM
You're very lucky. She sounds like a keeper!

Imogen_Mann
03-29-2010, 04:41 PM
Would never happen here. My ample GF would never fit into my knickers :)

Nice for you though.

deniseh
03-31-2010, 08:21 PM
I love clothes shopping with my wife. I quit wearing mens underwear years ago. I have three pairs of mens boxers and maybe six pairs of mens socks. The only time they are woren is on out of town trips to visit in-laws. I wear panties everyday, and pantyhose, thigh-hi, or knee-hi stocking to work. I have some womens socks i wear as well. Laundry day is fun as we scramble to find enough space on the shower curtain to hang our delicates to dry.

KayleeDahl
03-31-2010, 08:29 PM
Congratulations!

Sure is great when you don't have to fight with someone to be yourself!

Hugs
Kaylee

Sweeterica
04-01-2010, 05:56 AM
Thats nice your wife so accomodating,my wife accepts my dressing she does swap some things with me, its lovely make the most of it.

jenifer m.
04-01-2010, 08:59 AM
me and my wife both wear victorias secret pantys.i own about 10 pair,and she owns about 10 pair so when we do laundry we are like are these yours or mine?but we still share some times so your wife sounds pretty cool.thats great.

ellenwannabe
04-01-2010, 10:05 AM
sounds like she's accepting you as you are and wish to be - enjoy - Ellen

t-girlxsophie
04-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Sounds like you have a Thoughtful,understanding Partner.Its so much fun sharing isn't it

My wife only yesterday bought me 3 pair of panties and pink vest top and boy shorts set too,always underdress but not Bra,but am seriously thinking of wearing one to work,Since I spent most of last 2 weeks on holiday in one.feel am ready for this step,will talk it over wife my Wife first

Elle1946
04-01-2010, 10:31 AM
I do not think that getting a bra would be pushing anything. One thing to keep in mind is that bras are to hide as underdressing. You just about need to keep a coat on to cover the straps and back area when you bend over. I mailnly wear mine in the winter or just around the house. She does sound like a keeper.

jenna_woods
04-01-2010, 10:41 AM
your luckey, my wife knows i wear panties, she says there are more comfortable for me

Rachel05
04-01-2010, 11:39 AM
I would love to go clothes shopping with my wife

docrobbysherry
04-01-2010, 11:53 AM
when u feel the need to go out OVERdressed!:heehee:

Sounds like your SO is quite understanding, tho!:)

joandher
04-01-2010, 03:39 PM
I had to laugh at my wife the other day, I have been under dressing for several years now my wife knows but doesn't 100% agree with it all the time,but she will wash and iron all my undies cami tops knickers,hold ups nighties etc ,I have clear polish on my hands and colored on my toes at all times ,she buys me deodorant and things and recently a epilator , I suggested to her about wearing a bra and her reply was---if you want to wear a bra there's something wrong with you---if she only knew I already own 8

She is a STAR

:hugs: to all

J-JAY

suchacutie
04-01-2010, 06:20 PM
I was shopping the other day and looked at a pair of men's briefs....$16!!!! The price just blew me away!

Now I can by cotton VS panties at $5 each, why would anyone by male briefs???

tina