PDA

View Full Version : Losing Weight Club

tifftg
08-13-2005, 09:26 PM
I want to lose at least 20 pounds, wondering if I am alone in that and if any of your girls want to join in a weekly support group. We post our weights, goals for the week and any tips or calls for help. is it possible to do it in this group and set up something private so people would be willing to share. Want to get down to at least a size 12 skirt (16 today)

Hugs,

tiff

Jesse69
08-13-2005, 10:41 PM
If you lose 20 lbs you go down 4 to 6 dress sizes. This year I went from size 12 or 10 at 162 lbs to size 6 or 8 at 142 lbs. I guess I've reached close to my limit of weight loss since I'm about 13% body fat. Losing weight is getting progressively harder once you're low weight, so now I just exercise to maintain my weight from overeating / weight gains.

It's a long story how I lost weight, but I did it by biking. I've biked 4786.8 miles to go from 205 lbs to 140.

nikky
08-14-2005, 09:49 AM
i am a personal trainer and i can assure you that everyone looses weight in different places and at different levels. if you really want to do that than set a plan and goals that work for you and not some cheesy diet plan you saw on late night TV. the most general idea is to eat about 6 small meals per day and perform about 30 minutes of excercise three days a week. if you would like a full plan im me and id be glad to share.

ambower
08-14-2005, 02:14 PM
I want to lose 40 lbs but would be happy losing 20! I'd love to see your proposal come to fruition.

Amanda Bower