PDA

View Full Version : Got hit on by chicks and dudes! Cool!!!

Ria
03-29-2010, 11:28 PM
:battingeyelashes: I went to Vancouver's Sincity Nightclub. It's a fetish nightclub event held twice a month. Here's the situation: I'm 36 yrs old, 2nd time out ever and I'm straight.

I wore:
-a cute mid thigh length, ruffled mini
-corsett style lace top, mostly black
-tall black 5" platform heels with angle strap
-slight tan/natural color nylons
-choker necklace made of black lace and a black ornate cross hanging from it
-I was really happy with my makeup job also

A gothic inspired outfit

I had two women ask me to dance and two dudes that told me I was "smoking hot" and "deadly looking"! during my solo night out.

Talk about an ego boost hey! What a great night. I met another "sister" she looked to be having a great time also. If she is reading this, I'm sorry I didn't catch your name. The club was too loud to hear it. PM me if you'de like to meet there sometime.

So there you go... Vancouver Sincity, fetish nightclub. An awesome destination for a crossdressing excursion. Can wait to REPEAT!

Miranda09
03-29-2010, 11:30 PM
Sounded like a great time. Next time you'll have to supply us with some pics!! :)

jenifer m.
03-29-2010, 11:33 PM
sounds great! wish we had places like that around my house.id definently go.

Brielle_CD
03-30-2010, 01:11 AM
We'd love to see some pics next time your out. :)

CamilleLeon
03-30-2010, 01:36 AM
Sounds like a great time! What an experiance for your second time out. Post some pics next time so we can boost your ego even more :D

girlalex
03-30-2010, 02:57 AM
hmm, that must have been really nice. two guys giving you such a complement. must have been a crazy rush.

erickka
03-30-2010, 06:09 AM
I agree, How about some pics? It sounds like you wore an awesome outfit.

Soriya
03-30-2010, 08:23 AM
sounds great! wish we had places like that around my house.id definently go.

Sounds like a fantastic time! I would be feeling good too, and I'm jealous :D

Jennifer, I think there are some clubs down this way in the FT. Lauderdale area that have fetish and drag nights and such. I haven't really looked to much, I'm not there yet. :o

JaytoJillian
03-30-2010, 08:35 AM
Sounded like a great time. Next time you'll have to supply us with some pics!! :)

I second that! Pics are a must! Glad you had a great night out!

Ria
03-30-2010, 11:32 PM
Pics! I know I totally dropped the ball on that one... I'll remember for next time.

Alice Torn
03-30-2010, 11:58 PM
Sounds like fun! I have a problem, with most all clubs, having the music toooooo loooouuud!!!! When you can't hear yourself, let alne others talking, or yelling, I just won't stay at a club. Calgary is where you live? I was up there a month ago, and five months ago.

Christina Horton
03-31-2010, 03:13 AM
In club23 or (sin city) your not aloud to take pics inside. So she won't have pic in the night club. I go there what was the girl you were talking to wearing? What color hair and outfit. Ynk you may have been talking to me lol. When did you go. I was there the second Saturday of feb I think. Anyway there is another o e this sat and I may be here for that one. Pm me if your going. Have a good time and I hope to see you there. Oh I wore tow wig that last night I was there , I bright red one and the sliver one I have in my avatar. Was it me or my friend you saw. Lol would that be neat. Lol. See ya.

RobertaM
04-02-2010, 11:16 AM
ARRGH i missed all the fun!!

Kimberly9310
04-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Which I was their with u. It sounds like u had a real good time. U lucky girl

Davids
04-12-2010, 07:22 AM
Is there anybody who knows other places for good time.

Colleen03
04-12-2010, 10:17 AM
:battingeyelashes: I went to Vancouver's Sincity Nightclub. It's a fetish nightclub event held twice a month. Here's the situation: I'm 36 yrs old, 2nd time out ever and I'm straight.

I wore:
-a cute mid thigh length, ruffled mini
-corsett style lace top, mostly black
-tall black 5" platform heels with angle strap
-slight tan/natural color nylons
-choker necklace made of black lace and a black ornate cross hanging from it
-I was really happy with my makeup job also

A gothic inspired outfit

I had two women ask me to dance and two dudes that told me I was "smoking hot" and "deadly looking"! during my solo night out.

Talk about an ego boost hey! What a great night. I met another "sister" she looked to be having a great time also. If she is reading this, I'm sorry I didn't catch your name. The club was too loud to hear it. PM me if you'de like to meet there sometime.

So there you go... Vancouver Sincity, fetish nightclub. An awesome destination for a crossdressing excursion. Can wait to REPEAT!

Sounds like fun!! I was in your shoes a couple of years ago when I went to a fetish ball in Winnipeg. It was a big rush having members of both sexes hit on you. I was asked to dance twice by guys but I politely declined as I am not a good dancer, and I aint comfortable with it. Otherwise I look back on that night with fond memories as it was my first time out en femme. I met some other sisters and I wished I got their names, they were all so nice & accepting. No one made fun of me or gave me strange looks. I'd do it again if I ever found the time.