PDA

View Full Version : The next step?

Sarah811
03-30-2010, 04:16 AM
Befor I found this site my crossdressing largely consisted of putting on clothes, mainly underwear when away on a business trip. I rarely dressed with others and then only for sexual pleasure rather than long term pleasure or relaxation.
Lately thought I have thought about what I want from my time dressed and how I want to spend it. This means I have seriously thought about "going out", in other words dressing to pass, at least at a distance (burka perhaps). This has led me to buy a pair of low heeled shoes (2" HEELS)
instead of high heels I would have trouble walking in, tights (pantyhose for you girls across the pond) in place of stockings and suspenders (garters) as these are thicker and hide the leg hair, as well as make up and a decent wig. I have already bought the shoes, will buy the tights and have bought a
reasonably conservative dress. The trouble is I have no where to dress and no-one to help me with make up. I know I can rent a hotel room, and I know there are places that cater for Cders (Transformations) but these cost a lot and are some distance away. I don't mind renting the hotel room, but would prefer to :daydreaming:dress with someone who can show me how to make up, set the wig etc. Any other girls had this problem and how did they solve it?

highheelqueen
03-30-2010, 09:35 AM
Hi Sarah, One thing you can do is just play with it. As they say practice makes perfect.All of use where in the same spot once. Trust me its something you need to work on. The best way is to do a make over. That way you can start with the right colors for your skin. Then you can just keep getting dressed and wash it off and start over.
Also a bit more info on your profile would help someone to figure out if you are close enough to help out. Picking a wig is something you will do better going to a shop. Ya its scary. But always very exciting and. It will be monet well spent. So many gals go to dark or too long of hair. Have someone who knows the busince help ya out.
Hope this has help ya drop me a note if youd like to chat more. Your first night out as a woman is something you'll remember for ever. So make it a great night.
Hugz Sarah

RADER
03-30-2010, 09:51 AM
highhealqueen is correct; knowing at least about where it is you live can
give all of us an idea where to send you for help.
In the Chicago area for example, there is many number of great shops
that can put you through the whole process at very little cost.
It all depends on what you want. Good luck and welcome to the Forum
Rader :)

sherri52
03-30-2010, 10:15 AM
Sarah you can practice the dressing by yourself or ask for help from girls in your area. I'm sure there are girls here that will be glad to meet you and to help in your dressing choices.

Sarah811
03-30-2010, 10:19 AM
Many thnaks to all for the encouragement. Sorry I forgot to say I am in South Wales in the UK. I know that there are very few occasions where I will be able to dress, I am married and with young chidren so it is very difficult to get away in the daytime, almost impossible at night!:love: