PDA

View Full Version : Any Girls that live in the tampa/st.pete area

sonja
03-30-2010, 10:23 AM
hey girls just wanting to know if any of u know a good place to go to get nails an make for a night out me an the wife go out every weekin i would love to have my makeup done bye someone better than me :)

sherri52
03-30-2010, 10:26 AM
Hi Sonja: Welcome to the forum. I'm sure a couple of the girls will come forward to meet you. You will find that the tri-ess meet in St. Pete as well, so you'll have plenty of friends in a short period of time.

sonja
03-30-2010, 10:28 AM
i have seen them but there website is down or has it changed

ellenwannabe
03-30-2010, 07:17 PM
Ellen here in Bradenton area until may 1st and then back to the Adirondack mtns. of NY

jenifer m.
03-30-2010, 10:36 PM
if you are ever gonna be down in palm beach area p.m. me and we can get nails done together.

erickka
03-31-2010, 06:20 AM
One of our sisters here, Joann07 lives in that area. She is quite on top of things. If you P.M. her, she would probably send you in a good direction.

sterling12
03-31-2010, 01:06 PM
Try www.tri-beta.com That should get you started. If not PM Me, I was Prez last year and I'm still on The Board. We will get you set up with an interview.

Peace and Love, Joanie

ashleycd4u
04-06-2010, 02:08 PM
Pm me (Ashley) to let me know when and where you r going out to!

KristiMartin
04-08-2010, 12:32 PM
hey girls just wanting to know if any of u know a good place to go to get nails an make for a night out me an the wife go out every weekin i would love to have my makeup done bye someone better than me :)

Hi, Sonja. Nice to see another local gal! There actually *is* a place you can go for a manicure, pedicure, or makeover. It's a salon in north Tampa called All About U Salon & Spa (http://www.itsallaboutyouandmore.com). If I recall correctly, the owner's hubby is a CD. They're very CD/T friendly and even advertise as such on their website.

I haven't been there personally, but a CD friend of mine has and said she was treated fantastically well by the staff.:)

Also, like JoAnn07 and Sterling12, I'm on the board of the local Tri-Ess chapter (Tri-Beta). We're based in St. Pete and would love for you and your wife to check us out if you're interested.

Kristi