PDA

View Full Version : good past week

Bunny Girl Zoe
03-30-2010, 10:57 AM
For last week I have been wearing female leggings and top plus sweatshirt when get a little cold around house all day with my panties and mom has been cool about it. Not come out and said direct i'm a crossdresser/transgender just sort a slowly eased into wearing female clothes. And one day forgot to hide my chemise and next thing I know went into my bedroom and here it is neatly folded on my pillows. So now I've stoped hiding it. I not saying best way to come out but working for me. Next step is mini skirt around house.

sherri52
03-30-2010, 11:03 AM
At this point you might as well tell mom how you feel. Seems like she'll take the news in a good manner.

Paula W
03-30-2010, 11:10 AM
Its been a week since I got busted and fessed up to my parents about my crossdressing but still don't have the courage to wear any of my girlie things around them. Good for you though, and yes, you might as well say it even though its probably painfully obvious. I can't get my little sister to stop begging for me to go shopping with her ever since I told her.

Jessy
03-30-2010, 12:15 PM
Can I borrow your sis, Paula? :D

Guess it's always a shock finding out you're busted. But as long as they are accepting, you come out of the situation feeling better in the end.

jenifer m.
03-30-2010, 10:13 PM
id say you are out to mom just not in words.just find the right moment,and say whats on your mind.