PDA

View Full Version : What an Amazing Day

CrossKimmy
03-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Today was such a beautiful day. I had to go to work in another town two hours away from where I live, so what's a girl to do afterward? That's right, SHOP!

Anyways, I work up this morning really early, like 7 am, and got in the shower, washed the masculinity out and came out smelling like a blossom. Anyways, I put a a bra and panties underneath my drab and head out. I get there and I have to wait like forever to get the delivery made. As I was waiting, I saw a couple of beautiful ladies with the cutest pairs of shoes ever. I almost made a comment. Looking back on it, I should have as it would have brightened her day up. She looked a little stressed out.

After that, I drive to the nearest Ross and picked out some dresses to try on. I found some really cute dresses, but they were out of my price range. But there was this really cute violet halter cocktail dress that ruffles up around it. I looked GORGEOUS! I even walked out of the dressing cubicle to view myself in the full body mirror in the fitting room. I was dancing.. I looked so cute!!!!

Then I headed over to a novelty shop that sells lingerie among other items. They had a cute selection of pumps. I proceeded to try some on. The lady working the counter was near by and even gave me some pointers. She said that I should try walking in them because they were ridiculously high. I had no problem. I wanted to say "girl, I've been walking in pumps for years. I'm a pro." She was really helpful and nice.

The last stop was at a shoe store. The pumps really got me going. As I was browsing, the SA asked me if I was looking for anything specific. I told her I was looking for some pumps and she helped me find some cute pairs. She was very nice and totally helpful without making any judgements. She was even impressed with out I walked in them. I totally outed myself here and I didn't even care. I will def. go back there again. I walked out with a pair of cute white heels.

What a wonderful day!

sherri52
03-30-2010, 06:27 PM
That's a good way to spend a day. Glad you had fun

boardpuppy
03-30-2010, 07:34 PM
As Sherri said, shoe shopping is great but to add a hole day of shoping is heaven. Hoping to get a little shopping in next week after this house full of grands leave.

Hugs,
Alice

tricia_uktv
03-31-2010, 04:26 AM
Yay, great day! But its much more fun shopping as a woman!