PDA

View Full Version : There is hope...

rhondamichelle
03-30-2010, 09:06 PM
To all my sisters on the forum,

Warning...may be a long post....

First, I must apologize for not having posted in so long. As you know, I've been alone for almost 3 years now and during this time I have utilized it for introspection and self-discovery. Finally coming to the conclusion that I would live alone rather than living a lie, I was determined that no matter whom I had my next relationship with that person would know about all things Rhonda at the very outset and let the chips fall where they may. Since that epiphany, I had met one person whom I outed to, who was supportive but decided that for herself what she wanted in a full-time relationship was a more masculine person, which I respected her candor and honesty, and we remain friends, but yet I was somewhat dissapointed because we got along well and had a lot in common. A few months passed and I met another, whom I again outed to within our first dates. I was pleased to find out that she was familiar with transgenderism, having a close relative that was transgendered that she was very close to, and things progressed. Unfortunatly, I got cold feet and told her that I had decided that I wasn't going to date for awhile (because I found it hard to believe that anyone could accept me for who and what I am) and she requested we remain friends, to which I agreed. We spoke frequently over the phone, and the more we talked the more I realized how accepting and understanding she was and began to appreciate it, and my fear and uncertainty diminished. We had made plans to share Easter Dinner together, and I spoke with her tonight to amend those plans to include Saturday, as I really wanted to have more time than just an afternoon to really be together. She was instantly receptive and revealed that she had purchased a nightshirt (gown) for me and was going to present on Sunday as a token of her friendship, but since I had amended those plans she was going to give it to me upon arrival instead! Talk about flabberghasted...and appreciative...well anyways I am becoming more positive about things, but as we always say here, slowly, and one step at a time...but I have a song in my heart. :)

Respectfully,

Rhonda Michelle

p.s. never give up!

Kim_Bitzflick
03-30-2010, 09:23 PM
That is great to hear. I hope it goes well for you. Keep us "posted".

txrobinm
03-30-2010, 09:31 PM
Super! Sounds much like my own decisions here lately, with similar results! Congratulations! There's nothing like being loved for ALL of you, not just the guy side, is there?

t-girlxsophie
03-30-2010, 09:52 PM
The very best of luck.I hope you have found the one for you,and everything you wish for yourself comes true x

jenifer m.
03-30-2010, 10:15 PM
thats great let us know what gos on next.

Tina L.
03-30-2010, 10:19 PM
Best of luck to you Rhonda, let everyone read about it on monday.

Tina L.

docrobbysherry
03-30-2010, 10:27 PM
Don't rush things, don't SABOTAGE things!:brolleyes:

U 2 have all the time in the world!:)

Life is a long journey! It's IMPORTANT to enjoy the ride!:heehee:

Maria in heels
03-31-2010, 06:19 AM
It sounds like you are in a very good place, and this relationship that is forming is something that will be true and special for you. I know that it does take "soul searching" sometimes, but in the end, that once in a lifetime chance comes...do not be afraid to try, otherwise you might just miss it! Have a great weekend and please let us know how it went

SexiBobbi
03-31-2010, 07:21 AM
Congratulations Rhonda!! I hope it works out for you.
BTW-is that you in your avitar?

Tina B.
03-31-2010, 07:54 AM
Follow your heart, and have a wonderful Easter week end!
It sounds like you are onto something good, the support of a good woman goes a long way for a CD, I hope you nurture this relationship, and it blooms into something great. After all Spring is the time for fresh starts.
Tina B.

kym
03-31-2010, 09:51 AM
this situation sounds very familiar to me lol, I was there almost three years ago. I had kicked my cheating low down lying wife(now ex wife:) ) and decided to take some time for myself and go back into the dating world slowly. After dating a few special women and outing myself to all of them, I stumbled across this one woman who seemed as laid back as my male side, and as sweet as all of me, so i outed myself to her on the first date, we slowly built a relationship and now we are married and happy as we have ever been. My favorite quote from her" I married both of you and got the best of both worlds, I a the luckiest woman i know" So yes dreams do come true and the seemingly impossible is actually possible, hang in there and take it as slow as you want to.

JustWendy
03-31-2010, 09:59 AM
Rhonda, she sounds like a wonderful woman. I hope the two of you have a great Easter weekend, and I hope it's just the start of many great times together.

Wendy