PDA

View Full Version : it's really over this time...

Rayna
08-14-2005, 01:07 AM
Since my wife and i separated, I have felt less and less of the desires to dress that I normally do... At this point, I can't remember the last time that I wanted to dress up. I feel like a guy, which I haven't felt for a long time.

I'm done.. for a couple of reasons... one, the desire has faded... two, i think that my desires existed to create a feminine influence in my life, to fill in the voids where my wife would not.... three... I really don't need this in my life... It's tough enough to meet new people, and go for dates and whatnot without something like this to deal with as well. I need to simplify my life (and cut my expenses).

If you are a size 16, send me a PM and I will tell you what I have avail for sale. I also have some size 11 shoes and boots that will be for sale

Tristen Cox
08-14-2005, 01:11 AM
I understand where you're coming from. Sad :( but you must make the choices that are right for you. Even if you don't want to dress up again, you always have a place here with us. That's a promise ;)

:hugs:

CharleneCD
08-14-2005, 01:29 AM
Rayna, Since I am still between jobs and Bunny is working, I have many nights where I am home alone. one would think I would be just total fem during these times. I'm not. Ive found that I enjoy dressing more when I have bunny to share it with. While this is just my experience, please dont just assume that you will never dress again, and get in a new relastionship without letting her know.

That said, I wish you the best of luck with all you do in the future. You are and will be missed.

Melissa Ryan
08-14-2005, 04:15 AM
I understand where you're coming from. Sad :( but you must make the choices that are right for you. Even if you don't want to dress up again, you always have a place here with us. That's a promise ;)

:hugs:

Tristen is right, you have posted a bit here so this says to me that you have found some thing here. So do drop in whenever you want! I hope that your life finds its path. Good luck!!

.........Melissa............ :)

urban gypsy
08-14-2005, 05:52 AM
just because you dont feel the need to dress any more dont turn your back on us and drop in if you feel like a chat
big hugs best wishes
joanna

Natalie x
08-14-2005, 05:56 AM
Good luck, Rayna. Pop in anytime and tell us how you are getting along.
:kissing:

Mx Justina
08-14-2005, 06:39 AM
Since my wife and i separated, I have felt less and less of the desires to dress that I normally do... At this point, I can't remember the last time that I wanted to dress up. I feel like a guy, which I haven't felt for a long time.

I'm done.. for a couple of reasons... one, the desire has faded... two, i think that my desires existed to create a feminine influence in my life, to fill in the voids where my wife would not.... three... I really don't need this in my life... It's tough enough to meet new people, and go for dates and whatnot without something like this to deal with as well. I need to simplify my life (and cut my expenses).

If you are a size 16, send me a PM and I will tell you what I have avail for sale. I also have some size 11 shoes and boots that will be for sale

I was not posting here, when you were a more active forum participant... So, such activity obviously does not colour my opinions... I do note what you are currently expressing, in conjunction with what you display as personal images (like your avatar)...

What it all shows is simply someone who has achieved an acceptance of himself internally and externally... That accepted integrated self is masculine...and with that clear realization of self, you simplify your existence and lessen conflict with the intolerant, conventional majority part of humanity.

You are exercising an OPTION...which people such as I do not have. I HAVE to "rise to the surface" and "fight it out" with conventional humanity, win or loose...since I, in my androgynous reality, am unacceptable to the imprinted, sex-typed, conformist majority...and which dispises individuality.

Nothing for you to look back with reluctance...your sense of self is clear, and your personal sense will not have to be at odds with the intolerant majority. I don't dispise myself, but candidly...if I looked and felt more masculine, I'd be logically exercising that option also...life is short, and one day it's gone (however you look).

J.

Rayna
08-14-2005, 08:06 AM
Tristen is right, you have posted a bit here so this says to me that you have found some thing here. So do drop in whenever you want! I hope that your life finds its path. Good luck!!

.........Melissa............ :)

What, you think I could actually go without reading the forum and posting? The people here have been great friends to me,and I wouldn't drop that.

Holly
08-14-2005, 09:32 AM
Rayna,

Best wishes as you continue to seek your happiness and contentment. Please don't be a stranger to us!

ChristineRenee
08-14-2005, 02:11 PM
Sorry to hear about this Rayna. But if the desire should return...and it just may you know...or even if it doesn't...you'll always have a place to come back to.

Best of luck hon and keep the faith...better days are ahead for you I know.;) :)

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-14-2005, 02:48 PM
I agree with Justina that it sounds like you're walking away for largely positive reasons rather than from fear and shame. And while it may be heretical, I do think it's possible for some people to walk away.

You may start up again, you may not. You might want to stay here, you may want to move on. As long as you're happy, that's the important thing.

Melissa Ryan
08-14-2005, 02:58 PM
What, you think I could actually go without reading the forum and posting? The people here have been great friends to me,and I wouldn't drop that.

I'm glad about that!!!! :)

......Melissa...........

Darlene.
08-14-2005, 03:19 PM
Hi there,

You might want to consider storing your ward robe as opposed to getting rid of it. I quite for eight continuous years, and restarted.

Good luck.

Rayna
08-14-2005, 08:38 PM
Hi there,

You might want to consider storing your ward robe as opposed to getting rid of it. I quite for eight continuous years, and restarted.

Good luck.

I won't even be the same size for much longer. I've been losing weight VERY quickly... I've dropped 45 lbs in the last 8 or 9 months and plan on losing another 50 or 60

Melissa A.
08-14-2005, 08:40 PM
I wish you all the best, honey. If you ever want to talk, we are here. And so am I.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

carson
08-14-2005, 09:27 PM
Oh Rayna,

I'm so sorry to hear about your separation as well as the loss in desire to dress. You touched base w/me after I wrote a thread about how rocky things had become with my wife, so you know I can relate. I do hope you continue to keep in touch here - whether you're up or down you have forum friends to turn to. :hugs:

uknowhoo
08-14-2005, 09:55 PM
Rayna, I couldn't agree more, BOC really did need more cowbell.
We'll look forward to still seeing you some, even if you are in drab. When you com by, please don't stand sideways in the doorway, we might not be able to see you (that is to say: congrats on good luck w/ your weight loss.
Hugs, Tammi