PDA

View Full Version : My wife asked

Christie ann
03-31-2010, 08:28 AM
"what is your girl name again?"

As she was doing an internet search for something (doesn't matter here) How many of your wives know you have a girl name (if you do) and how many call you by that name?

ellenwannabe
03-31-2010, 08:38 AM
my wife has no idea I have a girl name and no one calls me by it except here

kym
03-31-2010, 08:45 AM
the only time my wife calls me by my boy name is when she is mad at me, which is hardly ever.:)

Laura Evans
03-31-2010, 08:53 AM
My SO, I refer to her as SO since we are not yet married, calls me by my fem name whenever "she" is present which is nearly all the time except when her kids are around since not all of them know Laura.

minalost
03-31-2010, 09:06 AM
Mina is a new name for me. I didn't like the old one I used 7+ years ago before my break from CDing. She never called me by my old name, and I'm sure she wouldn't call me by my new one. Don't ask, don't tell you know...
:hugs:

AmberLynn
03-31-2010, 09:10 AM
My wife know my fem name,but since nearly calling me by it out loud at my mother's house while we were tickling each other "we get goofy at times :heehee: " she has refrained from calling me amber unless im dressed

Roberta Young
03-31-2010, 09:18 AM
Christie Ann my wife referes to me as Roberta when dressed, once in awhile she slips with Bob. doesent matter as long as she doesent call me "late for dinner" luv Roberta

Rachel Morley
03-31-2010, 09:20 AM
My wife knows my femme name as we go out together as "two girls" but the most amazing thing to me is she never accidentally calls me anything other than "Rachel" or "she" when I'm dressed. Also, whenever she introduces me to someone when I'm dressed she always says: "this is my spouse Rachel" ... never her "husband". I really like that :) In fact just lately, even when I'm in boy mode at home and it's just the two of us, she's started calling me "Rach" :D

Angie G
03-31-2010, 09:47 AM
She knows but never calls me by it.:hugs:
Angie

SherriePall
03-31-2010, 10:22 AM
Years ago when I confessed to my wife about my dressing and she calmed down several days later, she asked (among other questions) if I had a femme name. I told her that I did and she would find it out when she was introduced to me (when all femmed up).

So, she still doesn't know my name since she has never seen me dressed.

suchacutie
03-31-2010, 10:53 AM
When my wife and I discovered my femme self, it was my wife who immediately understood that a femme name was necessary to identify not only the feminine person, but the actions that part of me might take. Thus, my femme self is always Tina, but not only that, when I am in drab, she and I will refer to something Tina would do, or Tina would say, or how Tina would respond in a situation.

Thus, it's not just when I've transformed physically to Tina that my wife will use her name, but we both use her name as a metaphore from all facets of my femme self.

Now that I think about it, that's all pretty amazing!

tina :)

P.S. that necklace in my avatar was my wife's idea in the first year after we discovered Tina. Also, naming Tina was a joint effort, mutually agreed.

Danielle Gee
03-31-2010, 11:07 AM
My Sweetie knows about and accepts my CDing, But she absolutely refuses to call me Danielle. When I remind her, she just smiles and says "Oh Yeah"

She does call me Dani when i'm dressed, or is she calling me my male name (Danny).......Now i'm confused:brolleyes:

Jenny Beth
03-31-2010, 11:07 AM
When my wife and I go through catalogues and she spots something she knows I'd like she'll say, "Here's something Jennifer would like". And I always get birthday cards or Valentine cards addressed to Jennifer. I like it. :D

EnglishRose
03-31-2010, 11:28 AM
I don't have one at all. Forum name was just because it's what everyone else was doing.

I'm scared to ask my mother what she would have called me if I'd been born a girl, for fear of opening up cans of worms way too early :) And I don't feel like a Christina.

I have a feeling my wife wouldn't take to it. She will occasionally say "si senor" if I ask if she wants something, whether dressed or not and it's starting to get to me :p

Alice B
03-31-2010, 11:41 AM
M<y wife knows my name here, knows I visit this site and talk to others, but rarely calls me Alice.

Tina B.
03-31-2010, 11:51 AM
Now that you mention it, never. she will talk about Tina in the third person, but never in the first person. She addresses cards and packages to Tina, but I don't think she is comfortable with the name change, when dealing one on one. But since she is so supportive of me, I can live without being called by my chosen name.
She buys most of my clothes, and make up, always makes suggestions that I should put on something "comfortable" and she complements me on how I look when dressed. And if she doesn't see the old man for a week or two, she never complains, so she can call me whatever she is comfortable with, and I promise I won't complain.
Tina B.

Renee
03-31-2010, 12:08 PM
Like many of you, my wife knows all about Renee. She is at a point right now where she doesnt really want to be around when I am dressed, but encourages me and supports me to be Renee when I am alone. She has called me Renee when she was around me dressed and now refers to things about Renee such as, "what did Renee wear today", or when out shopping will say "that outfit or heels would look nice on Renee". She is a Mary Kay Sales Director and I am her office manager so we will talk about makeup ideas and tips for Renee all of the time. I am sooo lucky.

kristinacd55
03-31-2010, 12:12 PM
Mine knows it, but doesn't call me by it & I don't see her ever doing it.

DonnaT
03-31-2010, 01:05 PM
My wife knows, and has used it a few times, but has since decided she can't anymore.

No problem, I never asked her to use it or fem pronouns.

pattyv
03-31-2010, 01:33 PM
My wife gave me my name, and she uses it every day.

TxKimberly
03-31-2010, 01:39 PM
Sure my wife knows all about my Kimberly name. Call me by it though? You must be kidding . . .

t-girlxsophie
03-31-2010, 02:12 PM
Yeah my wife knows my Girlie name,and has more chance to call me it than my other name.She knew it before she knew my Guy name,as we met online.She thought I needed a middle name too,and picked one for me.

Sweeterica
03-31-2010, 02:12 PM
My wife knows my name,we decided on it together, she calls me by it sometimes.

sherri52
03-31-2010, 02:18 PM
I have a few GG's that call me by this name and one auctioneer that calls me miss America

Destiny
03-31-2010, 02:36 PM
My wife named me so, yeah, she knows. lol

Bethany_Anne_Fae
03-31-2010, 02:56 PM
When dressed up... yes, she does use my proper name :) It feels good to hear it too.

*hugs*
Zarabeth

Jamie48
03-31-2010, 04:52 PM
No my wife does not know my femme name. I am just Jim to her & I like it that way. By the way she is aware of my dressing & accepting.

lauraabdl
03-31-2010, 05:21 PM
My SO knows my femme name but she very rarely uses it, only when she finds that Laura has left the puter on her site. SO dosen't want to see Laura and sometimes allows Laura to dress when she is out, but alloways calls before she comes home. I find that just so nice, SO gives me time and that is all I ask at this time from her.:battingeyelashes::):hugs:

Christie ann
03-31-2010, 05:43 PM
I agree that there is no way she would ever refer to me as Christie, but at least she acknowledges that the name exists...and sometimes that name even gets mail delivered.

msniki48
03-31-2010, 05:48 PM
"what is your girl name again?"

As she was doing an internet search for something (doesn't matter here) How many of your wives know you have a girl name (if you do) and how many call you by that name?

My wife usually know when to call me niki.....it's when she is requesting some house work to be done...lol and i usually am right there for her too!

last nite i made the dinner and did 3 loads of laundry...what is not to love:battingeyelashes:

:hugs:

Bethany38
03-31-2010, 07:08 PM
My Wife helped me find Bethany so of course she knows my name. She will call me Bethany when the occasion calls for it.

deniseh
03-31-2010, 08:08 PM
My wife never calls me by my fem name, or my guy name, she just calls me Honey. So wait a minute if I changed my fem name to Honey...........

toniloraine
03-31-2010, 08:20 PM
my wife knows all about tonioloraine, but she accepts me fully and super supports me ,,she calls me paula all the time even around friends and in public

Andrea Reynolds
03-31-2010, 10:01 PM
My wife knows I dress, and she is on-again-off-again on support. She has never asked my female name and she would never call me by it. Andrea

Joanna Maguire
04-01-2010, 04:22 AM
My wife knows I am a CD She knows my femme Has done so for 20 = years> When I was a teenager my name was Catherine. But I girlfriend changed my femme name to Joanna. My surname has always been Maguire.
My mother first dressed me as a girl when I was 7yrs old. I had long curly hain. When in my boys clothing many women told my mother what beautifull hair I had Said pity he was not a girl with that lovely hair. My mother took me out in public many time for about 5 years. I did really look like a little girl in those days.I became a CD when I left home to work and go to University> With my second pay I bought a Sarong High waist Girdle and stockings. After about a year I had bough a full outfit of girls clothing High heel shoes and make up etc. I started going out enfemme when I was not working. I am now 69yrs old. Ive been dressing up for 63 years, I should have been born a girl, I did not have enough money to become a Transexual. A Dr after examining me said I was 2/3rds TS. and not just a CD

Teddie
04-01-2010, 04:25 AM
Mine actually gave me my girl name.

DAVIDA
04-01-2010, 05:35 AM
Yes, Jean knows and has called me by Davida. She says that she came up with it.:straightface: She didn't, but so what?
Most of the time, she will refer to it when we are talking about something and she will say something like "Davida would never do that!":heehee:

Chloe Renee
04-01-2010, 10:33 AM
My wife has know both of my prior girly names. She didn't like either of them, so I asked her to find a name that she was comfortable with. I still need to make the change to my forum name but there is no big hurry. She put a lot of thought into it, far more than I expected here to. End result Chloe Renee Fields. I like it has a nice ring to it and it looks nice when I write it. Which is something I cannot say about my prior girly or my drabn namee,.

Thus far she has called me by it a couple times. Including "Chloe don't be such a bitch" I was in drab and being very snarky about everything that day.

jenna_woods
04-01-2010, 10:38 AM
no my wife does not know my girl name

Samantha_Smile
04-01-2010, 10:54 AM
My SO doesn't call me Smile when en-femme, although she knows that Smile is the name of my femme side.
She still calls me my guy name, but that doesnt bother me as I don't identify with my femme side as deeply as would require a different name. I'm still me, but I just like to feel feminine, and thats where the wig and falsies come in.:heehee:

BRANDYJ
04-01-2010, 11:20 AM
As I read all the responses, it amazes me how many have SO's that don't know your fem name, and in some cases, don't even know you are a CD. I feel sad for those that are in that situation. I know I could not live that way.

In my case, my second wife the first person on earth that knew I was a CD. She asked me if I had a fem name. At the time I did not. So I came up with one in a few days. She became very accepting in time and used my fem name when I was dressed, or when referring to my fem side. Sadly, I lost her to cancer in 1984.
My next wife,(divorced in 2005) accepted me, and very easily I might add, and did not like my fem name, so she gave me a new name. My present SO met me on-line and knew I was a CD from day one. She too wanted to change my name. When we first met, we shared a bottle of brandy in honor of a special occasion for us. So she picked the name Brandy for my fem side. She uses that name when I am in fem mode with ease. She once slipped up and called me Brandy while we were out with a bunch of friends and me in male mode! I don't remember how we covered that, but it got past all of them...I think! lol
So with all the women I loved and were in my life, they all used my fem name with ease when appropriate.

Karen7cd
04-01-2010, 12:27 PM
My wife knows mine and uses it to make fun of me. But what she does not know it that I like it when she uses my fem name. She is so convinced that I have a mental illness
that she is having me see a shrink. I said fine, I can talk about things. But crossdressing is not one of them.

Jenny Doolittle
04-01-2010, 12:51 PM
My wife knows of my girl's name, and prefers not to encourage Jenny anymore then she can, so she does not call me Jenny.

Darn it! :sad:

JenniferR771
04-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Yes, Ms. Janice knows I am also called Jennifer. She has known for about a year. But she is not accepting. Perhaps a little homophobic. I do not expect her to ever call me Jennifer...but I can hope for a miracle!

Marlena-4now
04-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Same story as Ms Victoria Fields ...........My SO decided she didn't like "Rachel" which I told her was my alter ego when she asked, so she came up with Marlena. I have grown very fond of being called Marlena - but - she also suggested my last name should be Woodcock !!! which I find to be terribly tacky and absolutely refuse to answer to ! Ms. Woodcock indeed !?! I mean really !

susie evans
04-01-2010, 07:06 PM
my wife allways calls me susie :D

Sheila
04-01-2010, 07:20 PM
I call Debs Debs :D .......... Or Deborah Jane if she is in trouble :heehee::heehee::devil::devil:

Deborah Jane
04-01-2010, 07:25 PM
I call Debs Debs :D .......... Or Deborah Jane if she is in trouble :heehee::heehee::devil::devil:

Which is fine if i'm "dressed", but a bit of a bummer otherwise :o

Rachel_Red
04-01-2010, 07:25 PM
My fiance gave me the name Rachel :D

MissTiff36
04-01-2010, 07:52 PM
My SO will use mine all the time. She sees me more a as a girl than a boy even when I'm not dressed.

Ms Susie
04-02-2010, 10:08 AM
Often I'll say "sweetie" or "honey", but I'm trying to get in the habit of saying "Mackenzie", my husband's femme name. The name means fair one; handsome; good looking -- quite apropos on both sides! ;)

sonja
04-06-2010, 05:30 PM
:)she calls me names but i cant say them here :eek:
but yes when am dressed she calls me sonja