PDA

View Full Version : iam so lost

missjulie
03-31-2010, 09:20 PM
want tobe a female so bad i hurt need to touch a male but must be like fem or crossdresser to hot to discribe a ******* would fit or even any man in panties o yes i just love panties way to much. their bive sait it :thumbsdn:

Andy66
03-31-2010, 10:09 PM
It will be okay, honey. You must have a lot of feelings to sort out, and you've taken a big step in the right direction by joining this group. Take a deep breath. :hugs:

lori m crawford
03-31-2010, 11:05 PM
i have all ways felt more female than male but to have sex with a man i wood have to be hi or drunk enough to to it belive me i wont to as a women but not fond they right man to do it with or try maybe some day i know what you are saying

msginaadoll
04-01-2010, 05:36 PM
As everyone said just take a breather and relax. I also say take your time before you post to make your thoughts clear to yourself as well as us! We are always here and you will always get support!

deniseh
04-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Sorting through all those thoughts and feelings is very difficult to do. Don't worry you are not the first or last. This is safe place to get somethings out so never be afraid to reach out to a sister. PM me sometime if you want to talk private.

Dee2U
04-01-2010, 07:39 PM
Sometimes when things get overwhelming we need to just get it out. Good. Now as the otehrs have said, its a good time to take a deep breath. You are among friends here. we are not all the same, but we all know the pain of the struggle for self acceptance. We accept you already and hope you will join us on our path....Dee

krissy
04-01-2010, 07:41 PM
:hugs: your ok we are here for you talk to us ,we listen your safe here