PDA

View Full Version : Im out dressed WOW!

t-girlxsophie
03-31-2010, 09:38 PM
I know there are many threads about being out dressed,sorry to add yet another,for those who go out,what was the moment that It first hit you that you were out in the big,bad world expressing your femininity,the first thing that happened that made you feel like a Girl

Mine was During my first visit to Crosslynx TV/TS Support group in Glasgow 9 years ago (a great organisation) I was invited to join some girls in the Bar,they were chatting away to me,making me feel welcome,and all the while they were calling me "she" and "her",well that made me feel sooo good and made me smile,I felt accepted by them,the first people EVER to see me Dressed.Have never looked back since then.

MissTiff36
03-31-2010, 11:11 PM
My first time out wasnt even on purpose lol. Id been dressing privately for years but never gone out. Then I was picked for a female role in play (Shakespeare and all the roles were played by males), I had my hair done up and used a dress I had at home. It felt so liberating to be out dressed and actually comfortable. Even the audience was confused as to why there was a "girl" on stage. It started to become a for more regular thing after that.

msginaadoll
04-01-2010, 05:28 PM
For me It was just last past 2 year. I have been going out to clubs-gay/lesbian bars for years. Last year I decided I was going to go to the mall. I decided to hit Macy's and Mac and a wig store. I guess I really realized I was out while I was walking in the middle of the mall. All of a sudden it occurred to me there was no going back- Im surrounded by people and no one is laughing or pointing and no townsfolk with pitchforks. Hearing my first can I help you maam, and being asked for directions by an older man. What a rush.