PDA

View Full Version : April Fool

Jessy
04-01-2010, 04:28 PM
After reading Mirani's post this morning, it gave me a great idea. Let's do the opposite!

You all know that I'm still all the way closeted about my CD. So I figured... Why not use April Fools to my advantage?
I planned on just telling everybody. If the people close to me would react accepting and supporting, I could stick to the story and finally be out of the closet. If people would react unaccepting, or I don't fully trust them, I could use April Fool as my way out.

And so it started. First on Msn. Changed my name to my girl name, gave myself a nice pink avatar and font color, and a comment about the girl inside coming out.
Too bad it didn't go exactly as planned. I guess the people just know me way too well to expect some prank coming from me, or were just too busy working on their own pranks to be well prepared for anything incoming.

Oh well, so nothing changes after all. But I still had a good laugh. After all it's pretty hilarious that in the end I did fool everybody by admitting it was a prank... :lol:

wishing2bali
04-01-2010, 04:56 PM
That's actually a pretty good idea, I might have to use that one myself..

Soriya
04-01-2010, 07:15 PM
LOL that is a great idea!

Jessica Who
04-01-2010, 08:08 PM
I've thought about doing that in the past hehe, great minds think alike :)

docrobbysherry
04-01-2010, 08:35 PM
It's like the CD that dresses up as a female for Halloween. Most guys that do that, let their beard and stash show, smear on lipstick and black eyeliner, wear balloon falsies, a $5 wig, and their work boots!:doh:

When a CD shows up on Halloween, shaved with perfect make up, a $$$ wig, silicone forms, and heels that fit, who do u think he's fooling? Besides him/herself, that is!?:heehee:

jenifer m.
04-01-2010, 08:36 PM
pretty clever girl.

Jessy
04-01-2010, 08:39 PM
When a CD shows up on Halloween, shaved with perfect make up, a $$$ wig, silicone forms, and heels that fit,
That would be me, doing a thing like that :devil: Ok I wasn't perfect the time I did it, but as I'm learning I'd surely do it again :D
I guess at this time, some excuse to escape is everything I need to get enough confidence to go out. Yeah I know, it's a bit lame... but it's a start.

JenniferR771
04-01-2010, 09:57 PM
Years ago I hinted that I was a crossdresser to my wife. She asked, "Are you a crossdresser--you better not be!"
"Didn't my mother tell you?...Just kidding. Boy your eyes got really big. Hee hee."
Sigh. A year later she caught me in her clothes. She is still having a hard time accepting my cding. She insists that have too many dresses in my closet (only 8).

Katie1234
04-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Ive got 2try that tomorrow and say: "Oh! April 1st was yesterday?"

FeliciaRivers
04-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Why didn't I see this sooner! Oh well, I'm totally doing it next year. This is brilliant, the perfect way to see what my friends would think. I never pull April fools jokes, so they may actually buy it.

brxdresser
04-02-2010, 12:59 AM
maybe ill use that next year

Jessy
04-02-2010, 03:29 PM
I never pull April fools jokes, so they may actually buy it.
Maybe doing it dressed up helps making it more convincing :lol:

kimmy p
04-02-2010, 07:31 PM
It's like the CD that dresses up as a female for Halloween. Most guys that do that, let their beard and stash show, smear on lipstick and black eyeliner, wear balloon falsies, a $5 wig, and their work boots!:doh:

When a CD shows up on Halloween, shaved with perfect make up, a $$$ wig, silicone forms, and heels that fit, who do u think he's fooling? Besides him/herself, that is!?:heehee:

I've said before that of my friends haven't caught on by now (after multiple Halloweens wearing Woman's costumes)... then they aren't as smart as they seem.....

sherri52
04-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Sorry it didn't work out like you hoped Jessy. Would have been nice if someone was ok with it.
-
Rachel: I wouldn't try it your GF would throw you out. You've already had a close call this past week

shaniquia
04-02-2010, 07:50 PM
double the joke! hehe

Lori31
04-02-2010, 10:24 PM
never thought of that. Great idea for next year.