PDA

View Full Version : just starting

brxdresser
04-01-2010, 08:45 PM
im just getting in to crossdressing and i was wondering if i could get any pointers??

Jessy
04-01-2010, 08:46 PM
Of course. The forums are filled with them actually, so taking your time reading a bit around would be a good start. And if you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask away.
Welcome to the family!

FireFoxAngel
04-01-2010, 08:49 PM
im just getting in to crossdressing and i was wondering if i could get any pointers??

be specific, you'll get any answers you want

docrobbysherry
04-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Goodwill, and ANY other thrift stores in your area!:D

NathalieX66
04-01-2010, 09:06 PM
Hi brxdresser, welcome to the forum.
Hang on this forum for a while & observe. Just keep in mind that there is no right or wrong way. Hopefully after a while, you will find where you are most comfortable. CD'ing is mostly about self-discovery.

Lynn Marie
04-01-2010, 09:07 PM
May I point out that if we're not the pointer sisters, then who is?

Loni
04-01-2010, 09:08 PM
take very good care of your skin. double on the face.
do not smoke, it produces lines on the face.

Loni

MissTiff36
04-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Goodwill, and ANY other thrift stores in your area!:D

I totally agree, I dont think I would have half my wardrobe without thrift stores, and the other half from ebay. Also, and this may sound odd, but if you have big feet then finding out if there is a dancer or even exotic dancer shoe store in your area can make finding heels much easier.

brxdresser
04-02-2010, 12:44 AM
thank yall

eluuzion
04-02-2010, 02:10 AM
As suggested, reading thru the threads here will give you a great deal of insight.

There are many CD sites on the net. Most of them have a "links" section. That is a quick way of building a huge resource directory for any interest you have.

HaveFun/BeHappy

prene
04-02-2010, 02:49 AM
To start . . . yes thrift stores.
GG jeans, tops, skirts
Have fun and welcome

Sweeterica
04-02-2010, 05:41 AM
Best thing is as already been suggested read the various threads,you will learn a lot, failing that post your own,anyway dont feel shy just ask we are all friends here so welcome and enjoy.

Sheila
04-02-2010, 06:44 AM
As shas already been suggested, look through the posts, try out clothing and beauty for more specific ideas, and ask your own specific questions, e.g. "What is the best beard cover some of you have found" " H~as anybody made their own beard covers and if so how", When asking about good clothing,shoes shops, give a vague indication of your area so peeps there will be able to be specific, no good me telling you about good U.K. store if you live in Greece, France, or the US etc

Welcome to the forum :)

jenifer m.
04-02-2010, 08:14 AM
welcome.glad to have another sister.ask any thing thats on your mind,and you will get plenty of answers.