PDA

View Full Version : 24 hour store in a skirt! oh boy!

jenifer m.
04-02-2010, 08:30 AM
well last night i did something ive never done befor.and it was actually kinda fun,but very scary,and exciting all at the same time.we needed milk for the morning so i was asked to go to the 24 hour store.now as usual i was sitting around the house in a short skirt,pantys,a tee shirt,and my fuzzy pink slippers.so i looked at the time,and it was 11:40,i thought should i go in dressed just as i am? yeah **** it im gonna go for it.the only thing i changed was into a pair of girls flip flops.i was just hoping that none of my neighbors needed something at this time too.i was nervous but proceeded in ,and got my milk.i got some glances from the guys stocking shelves,and the girl who rang me out smiled at me a lot,and i could tell she was trying not to stare,i paid and made a bee line for my car a guy turned around and looked as i walked by but over all every thing was cool.i actually went into a store in guy mode with a skirt on.i problably wont do it again but just wanted to try it.it was not so bad.

Phyliss
04-02-2010, 08:41 AM
well last night i did something ive never done befor.... i was asked to go to the 24 hour store.now as usual i was sitting around the house in a short skirt,..i thought should i go in dressed just as i am? yeah **** it im gonna go for it.the only thing i changed was into a pair of girls flip flops...i actually went into a store in guy mode with a skirt on.i problably wont do it again but just wanted to try it.it was not so bad.

Now you've gone and done it!!!! Oh yes you will do IT again. I know, tried IT once myself, great fun and wanted to do IT again.

I've been out a number of times in a skirt and looking "guy"

christinek
04-02-2010, 09:02 AM
Congrats, the first time out is kinda scary but now you will seek the thrill and do it again.

Marcie4you
04-02-2010, 09:04 AM
Hope you shaved first! :)

KayleeDahl
04-02-2010, 09:50 AM
Congratulations on your first time out!

I think you could have worn the fuzzy slippers :)

Hugs
Kaylee

Jhenna
04-02-2010, 10:09 PM
Congrats!

I hope to do that someday myself.

Jhenna

RachelPortugal
04-03-2010, 02:08 AM
I am so happy for you. Glad you enjoyed the experience. A guy in a skirt causes people to turn and look, but other than that they don't give a damn.

Weekly groceries next!

xxx

Rachael

prene
04-03-2010, 05:14 AM
i JUST STARTING GOING TO TAKE OUT JOINTS.

It is scary and fun.

Ususlly the GG are great.

Be careful and have fun.