PDA

View Full Version : Weekend of 1sts part 1

rachellegsep
04-02-2010, 11:37 AM
This holiday weekend my sons away and the wife said Rachel could come out and play :hugs:

1) Started yesterday together in the bath where I shaved my wifes legs before doing my own.
2) Ended yesterday with a nice quiet evening together watching TV with Rachel dressed casual without makeup in a denim skirt and new red top my wife picked out whilst we were shopping last week. We painted each others toes hers were dusty metallic pink whilst mine were lady in red. Sleeped in purple satin nighty and panties.
3) Woke up this morning made coffee & we lounged a bit in bed. I thought what the hell & asked if Rachel can spend the day.
4) Sunbathed topless with a G String and Jackie O style sunglasses next to the pool. Later put on a purple strappy tank top with built in shelf bra and nubra forms, short denim skirt with wedge slops. Fitted new curtain rails in pool room & was getting hot.
5) Borrowed my wifes one piece and had a swim. Wow it feels different. Taned some more. Then put skirt and top back on.
6) We had a light chic lunch as my wife put it, in the pool room & spent a lazy afternoon lounging around with good coffee , music etc. Nice to be able to relax.
7) Had on last swim before it came over cloudy. Now wearing a long denim skirt with pink long sleeve T , bra & forms. Wife has just said lets order pizzas.

Must go put my face on and get ready for pics later.

To be continued .....
TTFN

Rianna Humble
04-02-2010, 03:04 PM
Sounds great! Don't forget to plan a little surprise treat to thank your wife.

Cassandra Lynn
04-02-2010, 03:10 PM
How wonderful, and Rianna is right, do something nice for her to show your appreciation. Bless you both, :daydreaming: mj (Cassie)

Amanda Stubbs
04-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Your so lucky, I envy you with such an understanding caring wife. Like the others said make sure you spoil her too!

t-girlxsophie
04-03-2010, 11:12 AM
WOW what an amazing day.like the look of that myself,minus the pool (am in scotland after all lol),of course you must show your appreciation for your Wifes understanding,Well Done

rachellegsep
04-05-2010, 09:29 AM
Weekend of 1sts part 2
All good things have to come to an end:sad:

Rachel is now back in the closet so to speak ( ok I still have jocky hi cut leg panties on and my toe nails are painted) under drab. I have spent the last 4 days dressed in one way or another whilst our child was away. Whether it be casual wear in capris / skirt and top or dress up gowns for pics it all felt wonderfull. Many thanks to my wife who has endured through this pink fog (more like a tornado) :love:

To begin with a felt a little self conscious and the clothes felt different , in the end they just felt comfy and very natural. I even sleeped with a nu bra stuck on but not done up. Even wife though it looked real under clothes. She was quite impressed with my makeup and cleevage building skills and even commented that I eat more lady like whilst enfemme. My makeup skills have improved with the help of this site. I definately feel the orange lippy under my dremacolor foundation, fixing powder, revlon colour stay and translucent powder makes a difference with blue beard a flash photos. After the marathon to get ready for pics, I will never again moan at the time it takes for my SO to get ready. I still need to master the smokey eyes techniques - "Karen Please"

But wait there's more for a one time only limited time period I will be opening up my albums to view my pics. Feel free to post comments / advice / which are you favourites and why.

TTFN
Rachel

natashab
04-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Hi Rachel. It was a great weekend with you. I think that you looked great and I have a good dress sense. Luckily most of my fat clothes fit you and it was a pleasure for you to model them. Seeing that I am loosing weight, it is more than a pleasure to pass them on to you. I personaly think the red dress looks better on you than me.
Luv u

rachellegsep
04-06-2010, 05:53 PM
I will keep my albums open for 2 more days. My wife thinks I should wear primary colours and that red suits me. It would be nice to have received some feedback from others here on what clothes , looks etc does / doesnt work in my pics from the weekend.

On a different note earlier on my wife mentioned in conversation that someone she knows husband died today. That made me think, I started to say when I die ... (was going to say would like to go out underdressed in a nice pair of black satin and lace panties with painted toe nails) but she had already finished the sentance by saying Yes I will dress you up.

If you had the chance how many of you would chose to do this.

Rianna Humble
04-08-2010, 08:39 AM
Hi Rachel. It was a great weekend with you. I think that you looked great and I have a good dress sense. Luckily most of my fat clothes fit you and it was a pleasure for you to model them. Seeing that I am loosing weight, it is more than a pleasure to pass them on to you. I personally think the red dress looks better on you than me.
Luv u

This is so sweet. Rachel, you are so lucky to have such a wonderful wife.

I will keep my albums open for 2 more days. My wife thinks I should wear primary colours and that red suits me. It would be nice to have received some feedback from others here on what clothes , looks etc does / doesn't work in my pics from the weekend.

Natasha has impeccable taste. IMNSHO, the red dress suits you best followed by the dark skirt with white top and the navy (?) dress. I have a thing about not liking jeans so I can't give you an unbiased opinion of those pictures.

On a different note earlier on my wife mentioned in conversation that someone she knows husband died today. That made me think, I started to say when I die ... (was going to say would like to go out under-dressed in a nice pair of black satin and lace panties with painted toe nails) but she had already finished the sentence by saying Yes I will dress you up.

Did I tell you you have a wonderful wife?

If you had the chance how many of you would choose to do this?.

When I die, I want to be remembered as the woman I know I am. What they do with my body afterwards won't really concern me, but yes I would choose this.

sherri52
04-08-2010, 08:52 AM
That's an awesome couple of days. I'll bet your wife felt special to when you shaved her legs.

jenifer m.
04-08-2010, 09:10 AM
sounds like rachell had an awsome day.i think i would enjoy that kind of day too.

rachellegsep
04-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Thanks all for the kind words and yes I dont think , I know my SO's Special. We were talking the other night about underbust corsets / cinchers. Any here had experience with those from glamour boutique. I also still want to find out how to do smokey eyes. Any links?

jamie-upstate
04-08-2010, 09:57 PM
i got dress to day after work and sat on the back deck with my wife shorts and polo shirt as the the night went on added a little nail polish and some make-up finished wirh heels and a short skirt
it it so nice to be able to spend time like tihs with my very understanding wife there was a time she would not even consider me sitting on the deck dressed or in make-up

Cassandra Lynn
04-08-2010, 10:06 PM
No experience with corsets or cinchers to mention, but if you hunt through all the make-up tutorials on youtube you'll find plenty of smokey eye ones to choose from. One of my faves is Michele Phan, but there is also MissChievous, panacaea, and most of the big make-up companies have tutorials as well. mj (Cassie)