PDA

View Full Version : Saw my therapist, and it went well :)

Soriya
04-02-2010, 02:54 PM
Well this morning was the day. I saw my therapist and told her about my dressing but did not go into detail about it in my later years or my desire to explore it now as I didn't need to discuss it with her. Knowing all she knows about me, she easily saw the connections to my issues of feeling like I never fit in and how it related to all the other issues I went through in my life. We both agree that I found comfort in it as we identified that the occurrences all took place around times of sever loneliness in my life which was very important to discover.

As far as today and where I go, that is up to me now and I will explore for my own benefit to see where it takes me...for me :)

Oh yea, and my friend who is a transsexual and a hair stylist offered to help me out with a makeover! She lived many years doing drag and crossdressing as she transitioned so to say the least, I am super excited!!!! Hmm, perhaps I should bring my camera for a photo shoot??

XO

Soriya

Jessy
04-02-2010, 03:13 PM
What do you mean "perhaps"? :D
Glad to hear that it all went well, and very nice that you know someone that can help you with the makeover!

RachelZ
04-02-2010, 04:33 PM
Good for you. :hugs:

sherri52
04-02-2010, 08:32 PM
I'm glad to hear you told your therapist. I expected the results but I'm happy for you. I'll be looking forward to your pics after the makeover.

Soriya
04-02-2010, 11:54 PM
Jessy LOL, I will bring the camera! It won't be for a month or so so, I have to be patient!. It's going to interesting for me in many ways. I haven't fully dressed with makeup and all in 15 years for one, and two, I have never dressed around anyone at all! It's scary but in a good way, I am excited! The flood of emotions are going to be enormous, I may need a :drink:, maybe :drink::drink: :D