PDA

View Full Version : Closet on the road

Sarah Michelle
04-02-2010, 04:32 PM
In a few weeks I will be taking my truck and trailer across Canada to the Rockies. My wife who doesn't have as much vacation time as me, will fly and join me at our destination for a week and then fly home.
I'm a closet. I have a decent inventory of femme clothes hidden here and there in the house but I've never gone any further than the front porch.
I hope to bring my clothes along so that I can wear them for the four or five days of driving there and the same time back.
Are there any words of wisdom out there, do's and don'ts, meals, gas stops, other than make sure you have clean underwear in case you crash?
I have a vision of how I see it unfolding but most of my visions need to be reality-corrected.

carnut62
04-02-2010, 04:51 PM
All I can say is pay attention to the road and don't think so much about the next outfit you are going to put on ;)

PretzelGirl
04-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Sounds like fun! I haven't done something like that before.... :daydreaming: But having a trailer in tow sure gets rid of that "which bathroom do I use" question. Have a ball!

Loni
04-02-2010, 06:51 PM
keep your mind on the road, and not on what you have on.
keep to the posted speed limit.
if you are dressed ok for a gal then you should have no problems buying fuel and food.

stop and take pictures.:D do little walks on foot paths close to a great view. No heels, just sneakers.

enjoy the trip.

also if you are tired, have trouble keeping your eyes open...STOP and take a nap.

arrive alive.

Loni

Jessy
04-02-2010, 06:59 PM
Since you're closeted, you might want to watch out that your wife doesn't show up a day early to "surprise" you, in case this possibility exists ;)

sherri52
04-02-2010, 07:14 PM
To start with, Drive safely. Don't overdress, always dress as a female trucker would drive. Wear fem jeans, a top and fem boots. As a male you may need some makeup where a fem trucker wouldn't. Just carry on as normal and you won't draw too much attention to yourself. Lastly, Enjoy your trip :hugs:

shaniquia
04-02-2010, 08:04 PM
go for a trucker girl kind of look but keep safe on those roads dont be winking at stop lights (hehe)

Jenny Beth
04-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Don't feed the bears. :heehee:

Cassandra Lynn
04-02-2010, 09:09 PM
2 things.......if your going to drive enfemme and you get lost, you WILL have to ask for directions and you will also have to tailgate......just kidding GGs.
Sorry, i couldn't help myself. :heehee: mj (Cassie)

jenifer m.
04-02-2010, 09:15 PM
do you ever drive your truck in fem? bet that would be a real hoot.

Presh GG
04-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Where are you going to hide your clothes in the trailer.?

Just remember if you leave ONE thing out, your wife will think you're cheating.

Sorry for the reality check.

Presh GG

CindyT
04-07-2010, 01:18 AM
She's right, but to me the whole trip will be such a turn on!!!! Just be carefuland watch the road!!! Have a "Bail Out" kit handy, damp towels to remove makeup, male clothes for fuel stops etc.

eluuzion
04-07-2010, 06:03 AM
Have a pair of regular "sweats" on the other seat, just in case an emergency requires them.

Don't try and change while driving.

I'm in Denver, and was out on the sundeck sunbathing yesterday. Tonight I am watching my front steps disappear under the snow. It is that time of year in the mountains, so make sure you take chains with you...(for your tires, not your arms & legs...:D)

Have Fun