PDA

View Full Version : New Member First Post Girlie weekend

Natalie
08-14-2005, 12:07 PM
Wife (who wants a full detailed account as she gets really turned on when I get dressed up as a "Princess" :eyes: ) and kids gone to camp in Northern Maine for the weekend so I am having a Girlie Weekend!

I sent them off at 8 a.m. and immediately took a long hot lilac bubble bath and shaved the top layer of skin off...

Then went shopping!!!

Goodwill is the absolute best in Maine...I am loathe to try on stuff in public, but for $2.99 a dress or $3.99 for a nice silk top who cares if it doesn't fit? Buy em all and play Barbie Dress Up at home, eh?

I found a lovely pleated rayon skirt with a teal paisley pattern (would make a really nice tie too...), an off the shoulder peasant blouse, a pair of silk monomolecular tops in pink and white, a cotton spagetti strap top jersey material dress with a flare skirt, and a "Love me for my minds" black stretch shorty black with an angled hem that is just as flirty as can be.

Total cost $40.83!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I then went and bought 2 pair of new panty hose, a couple of new bras....god this one is comfy.....4 packs of smokes, a bottle of Goslings Rum and some pina colada mix....and am settled in for a long weekend of enjoying being as cute as I can. :p

I found that the rayon skirt can be rolled up from below the knee to be a sassy little mini...guess where I have it? :rolleyes:

A little Gucci #3 and a careful manicure and I'm done.....

Nice to have a place to share this stuff.....

Regards to all,

Toodles,

Natalie

Wendy me
08-14-2005, 12:11 PM
sounds way cool pics.???????????

urban gypsy
08-14-2005, 12:18 PM
sounds great there's nothing like having the house to yourself for abit of girlie dress up

:drool:
joanna

Natalie
08-14-2005, 12:26 PM
She took the camera to camp... :(

No sure I'm ready to have images on the (permanant, copyable to any freaking where in the whole planet) web yet...

N

dontay155
08-14-2005, 12:58 PM
We have the kids at camp as well, and them my wife went to visit her folks. As soon as she was on the plane, I was home...and I rushed to my dress up box...out came my favorite bra. Big, ample, sturdy and white. As soon as I start to put my arms through the shoulder straps, my girl part down there leaps upward just as tall and firm as can be. Then I stuff some panties into the cups (this looks really very silly to have such lumpy breasts, but, when its all you have, you make do), and then I pull up a short lilac skirt with frills on the hem. (I really like the bra and skirt look, for some reason.) Then it is time to pull up the panties and a maybe a girdle to "try" and keep the girl member under control. She gets sooo excited in a skirt.

Some CDs try to minimize the male parts, and I understand that completely, but for me, I like to see how excited I get in a skirt. I suspect that for me, the psychology of it has me thinking of myself as a hot little sissy boy in a dress [isn’t that funny for a tall 49 y/o man?], rather than approximating or being a real girl. I guess being a very excited sissy in a dress is just one of the many flavors of the CD rainbow...to mix a metaphor...

Well, back to my point (if I can pretend that I had one). Then its time for some very slow and glorious sex enjoying my ample breasts, skirt, panties, and so on.....

Why do I like to put on major lingerie for sex? Well, once I tried having sex wearing a skirt and bra, and it was so compelling that now I don't want to have sex any other way. Lucky for me, the wife tolerates my quirks, and so I put on a short pleated plaid skirt whenever we fool around. For some reason, I think a guy in a short skirt is such a major turn on. Weird hun? Well there I am. A dress up sissy for the weekend!

[I really do appreciate this forum. Like so many of us, I was sure I was a total one-of-a-kink-nut, but now, based on what I read here...I seem to have what is, in fact, a rather common preoccupation with wearing girls clothing and lingerie....who knew? thanks much to all of you...]

Natalie
08-14-2005, 01:02 PM
Drop the $150 for a nice pair of silicon breast forms...They are cheap and feel just wonderful...and they make your bra fit correctly.....

Rachel Morley
08-14-2005, 01:21 PM
Goodwill is awesome isn't it? I go there often and always find something I can't resist!