PDA

View Full Version : My Cute Mini Skirt Blowout

Dana Garrett
04-02-2010, 10:20 PM
Hi Ladies,
I’m not that much of a chatty Cathy but I thought I’d share my latest MISSadventure. I arrived home from work with a lot of chores to do around the house. What a better way to make this pleasant than to dress all cute and happy, right? I picked out a hot pink, tight mini skirt and matching string bikini top. My goal was to get all my work done and when it was totally dark outside I hoped I could step out onto my back deck for a smoke, still dressed. Well, much to my dismay while with my knees together and squatting down to pick up something I ripped the back of my cute, tight mini. The rip is not on a seam, O no, It’s a 6inch rip in the fabric itself. I am glad I was in the privacy of my on home and alone. I know if my buds could have seen it happen I'd never hear the end of it.

SexiBobbi
04-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Dana,
Thats just a good excuse to go buy another one. And you know the shade will probably be a bit off so you will need another top. Then.................

Sweeterica
04-03-2010, 07:08 AM
Oh girl! you need retail therapy to calm you down from that misshap. always works for me,yes i think you will need new top to match new skirt to and maybe.... mmm well you know what its like.

Kimberly9310
04-03-2010, 09:28 AM
Girl go to the store and just buy u another skirt. And while u r their get yourself a cute top and so sexy 4" heels. Your fell better in the morning. lol

Newtoi
04-19-2010, 12:19 PM
Oh thats a shame, but a good reason to go shopping.

jenna_woods
04-19-2010, 12:28 PM
Hun go shopping and get 3 more,

Sarah Michelle
04-19-2010, 12:36 PM
that I don't buy tight mini-skirts. They rip. Besides, I listen to my sister-in-law; over thirty? below the knee.

Jessica Kelly
04-19-2010, 01:42 PM
Ouch I feel for you :/

sherri52
04-19-2010, 08:30 PM
You have an excuse to go shopping now. Hope you can find another pink mini

Lover girl
04-19-2010, 08:56 PM
Girl go to the store and just buy u another skirt. And while u r their get yourself a cute top and so sexy 4" heels. Your fell better in the morning. lol

I just had to steal this quote!!!!! I wouuld like to add.... Mayby 3 or 4 pairs of 4" heals. You can't have too many pairs of HEELS. I own 24 pair and I have my eye on three more. Here's how I see it " You can't be a true female unless you have a closet filled with HEELS " . All of the colors to go with the outfits and the different moods that go with it!!!!! And of course a few mini's and tops and don't forget to pick some nice hose to go with those heels!!!! I do feel for you!!!! Love Ya Girlfriend!!!:hugs:

mapletree
04-19-2010, 09:06 PM
I really am looking forwrd ti the same thing happening to me sometime soon

Leslie Mary S
04-20-2010, 09:34 PM
Guess I am lucky. I have NEVER had any outfit rip on me. Not even as a drab male.
No, I have the problem of sharp pointy objects meeting with my body through the clothing, or my fingernails snagging on my nylons. Usually just before going out the door.

RockerTerri
04-20-2010, 09:43 PM
that I don't buy tight mini-skirts. They rip. Besides, I listen to my sister-in-law; over thirty? below the knee.

This is why I tell people I am not 30 yet.

Billijo49504
04-20-2010, 09:45 PM
When in doubt, SHOP!!!! :drink:...BJ