PDA

View Full Version : Being pregnant

Cassandra
04-03-2010, 07:08 AM
I would love to experence pregnancy while dressing enfem. Has anyone else tried this, if so what do I need to do to look pregnant while enfem? Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

Elle1946
04-03-2010, 07:21 AM
I do not know where to get one but there is a padded thing that can be purchased for men so that they know it is like to be pregnant. The bending sitting and just the for the over all inconvience and experence of having the extra size.

Cassandra
04-03-2010, 07:23 AM
I hope that I can find something because this is something that I have always wanted to do.

ellenwannabe
04-03-2010, 08:25 AM
great idea - would be interesting to try it - just remember that if you're in public that many people will strike up a conversation with you and you'll have to use your best female voice - smiles - Ellen

Sarah_GG
04-03-2010, 08:32 AM
I would love to experence pregnancy while dressing enfem. Has anyone else tried this, if so what do I need to do to look pregnant while enfem? Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

You can't "experience" pregnancy... but you can stuff a cushion up your dress to achieve a similar look! The varicose veins, heartburn, nausea, stretchmarks, backache, piles and constipation you'll just have to leave to your imagination.

Cassandra
04-03-2010, 08:35 AM
I'm going to try to make something on my own.

celeste26
04-03-2010, 08:42 AM
This is the item you've been thinking about www.empathybelly.org/home.html. While I've never been attracted to wearing such a thing I've seen them on TV.

Phyliss
04-03-2010, 08:43 AM
Get some old videos of the show Sanford and Son so you can understand how to do that "waddle" that he did when walking.
During that last month, almost every lady I've met has a really odd way of walking. Has to do with that parasite growing in them.

sherri52
04-03-2010, 08:58 AM
Your local Red Cross may have the padded belly. They use them in classes for men to let them expierence what a woman goes through. There are also a few hospitals that have them. A costume shop will have the padding but it wouldn't have the weight to assimilate a proper pregnancy.

Marcie4you
04-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Just sick in MHO.....

Sheila
04-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Can we as GG's not have anything that some CDers do not want to try just because the believe it to be fem ............. trust me throwing up every time you smell a certain smell, having aching legs, hips, back from carrying this wonder inside you, being unable to get clothes, shoes to fit comfortably, being unable to sleep because wherever you try it is not comfortable is not funny, ................. and some of you wonder why the heck your partners have trouble with this ............. and further more you cause pain to the TS girls who can never experience the wonder of carrying a child because they are born in the wrong body totally, ....... Threads like this make me very angry, and I am 100% supportive of my partner

Nigella
04-03-2010, 11:35 AM
FFS is nothing sacred to GGs, I think I have read everything on this forum, but this is one thing that really gets my goat.

I have said this many many times, there is nothing more beautiful in this world than to see a pregnant woman. It is nothing easy for them, but they carry it very well.

All I will say, the image of a non GG being pregnant, EWWWWWWWWWWWW.

joanna marie
04-03-2010, 11:35 AM
The empathybelly would be great but they are expensive.

Many high school and Jr. high health classes use the empathybelly
you could also try local child birth classes and talk them into letting you try one out

When my wife was in nursing school they made a male student wear one for the weekend to better understand the experience

Sheila
04-03-2010, 11:44 AM
The empathybelly would be great but they are expensive.

and if Debs tried it, she wouyld find divorce would be as well :Angry3::Angry3::Angry3::Angry3:

Deborah Jane
04-03-2010, 11:58 AM
I would love to experence pregnancy while dressing enfem.

Just one question?

Why the hell would you want too??

I saw my ex wife go through 3 pregnancies and in all honesty I wouldn't wish the pain and discomfort she went through on my worst enemy!!

Yet you think it would be fun??

Jeeze, FFS, get a bloody grip, pregnancy isn't just another prop for you to pretend with when you dress up.
It's very real, it can be 9 months of pain followed by a lifetime of commitment and you can't take it all off and put it back in the box when you get bored of it!!!!

Kaitlyn Michele
04-03-2010, 12:02 PM
Sheila..

:hugs:

I'm with you.

maybe there is an empathy "monthly visitor" simulator too!

jasmine57
04-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Please don't take this personal, but there are some things just better left alone. And in my opinion this is one of them.

aggi123
04-03-2010, 12:13 PM
I don't personally see the point in achieving that feeling. There is always maybe that longing that you'll never get to experience it, but if that's what you want to do, I won't try to talk you out of it.

I can see that this topic has made a few of you girls a bit angry. However, I don't see the point in the verbal abuse to cassandra. She merely came here looking for ideas.

Sheila
04-03-2010, 12:15 PM
I can see that this topic has made a few of you girls a bit angry. However, I don't see the point in the verbal abuse to cassandra. She merely came here looking for ideas.

and the verbal abuse is where ?

karen68
04-03-2010, 12:19 PM
I am sorry cassandra but why on earth would you want to do that there is no way you could ever experience this for real, unlike other parts of being a girl as sheila and others have said you never get the pains or nausia

aggi123
04-03-2010, 12:20 PM
and the verbal abuse is where ?

everytime someone said FFS

Sheila
04-03-2010, 12:21 PM

sorry but I see that as some expressing their point of view ......... you obviously see it differently :straightface:

aggi123
04-03-2010, 12:22 PM
sorry but I see that as some expressing their point of view ......... oyu obviously see it differently :straightface:

OBVIOUSLY I can't share mine then.

Deborah Jane
04-03-2010, 12:22 PM

That was the toned down version!!!

Sheila
04-03-2010, 12:23 PM
OBVIOUSLY I can't share mine then.

and why not ?

Nigella
04-03-2010, 12:28 PM
This thread is now closed.

A quick search of the forum will show open threads re pregnancy. The moderators are not prepared to spend all their time moderating a thread that is so contentious