PDA

View Full Version : A girl can dream!

Sarah_C
04-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Ok first off sorry for lack of paragraphs, i'm posting from my phone! So last night i had a dream where i'd gone out as sarah, like full en femme as i envision sarah to be once I've completed her look, i was completely comfortable and people were treating me like a girl and everything! Wow what a dream! Its pushin me even more into wantin to purchase my wig, forms and some make up and take sarah out into the big wide world! Has anyone else had a dream or anythin where you've been in girl-mode? X

sherri52
04-03-2010, 09:04 AM
Sarah your dreaming now what can soon become a reality. We have all started dressing in a closet, some of us have come out of the closet to make our dreams come true. I'm sure once you get going it can happen for you.

willowgurl
04-03-2010, 09:19 AM
sarah, I've many a dream about being in girl mode, and most of them have involved being out on a date. I always wake up smiling. Willow

Jessy
04-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Yes, I've had dreams where I was out as a girl as well. The dreams weren't really about cd, I just was a girl and didn't know any better.

ellenwannabe
04-03-2010, 11:08 AM
just go for it girl - dreams do come true if you believe - we all have those dreams I guess - enjoy - Ellen

docrobbysherry
04-03-2010, 11:45 AM
Be careful! A dream can become a nightmare in an instant!:doh:

I've NEVER had CD or fem dreams!:sad: You're LUCKY!:D

dorylinn
04-03-2010, 12:16 PM
In my dreams people come in unexpectedly and find me in my girly underwear trying to hide and not get caught. :eek:

Sometimes my dream self does get caught and it winds up not being a big deal.:cute:

Usually the drama and suspense wakes me up

I guess it's kinda like that dream where the teacher asks you a question, and you have to stand, and you find yourself standing in your underwear

only it's girl underwear, and it's not a teacher:doh:

Tiffany6791
04-03-2010, 09:40 PM
I have them all the time, well maybe not all the time but alot.

Sarah_C
04-04-2010, 12:28 AM
I love it though!! It was such a good dream! So much so that i'm encouraging it tonight by sleeping en femme, bra panties and loose/long top as a nightie!!

Heres hoping for more fun dreams!!

zoe m
04-04-2010, 12:36 AM
I´ve had a few dreams over the years where I was dressed as a woman and other people knew about it. Not as many as the fantasies I´ve had, but better, ´cause it was that much more spontaneous! Every time that happened I woke up in a good mood. :daydreaming:

Joann0830
04-04-2010, 12:39 AM
Everyone has some Dream, Make it a Reality, Thats the Easter Bunnys Gift to you. You will not be sorry you did and it is contagious, so that you will want to fulfill this dream again and again. At 61 I have been fulfilling my dream since age 7 and I love so much. to let out the woman within. You are the ONLY one who can fulfill this Dream, GO FOR IT!! Joann0830:battingeyelashes::heehee:

Happy Easter Honey:love:

Elvira
04-04-2010, 12:58 AM
I dreamt that i woke up in a bedroom in a huge mansion and got up to go look in the mirror and my reflection was a beutifull woman staring back at me,"the woman i've always desired to be"! Maybe oneday or maybe in my next life my dream will come true.

Dana Garrett
04-04-2010, 06:31 AM
If I sleep en femme for the night or even just for a short nap I will sometimes dream that I'm out and about somewhere dressed. The same dream has never happened when I sleep in drab.

CindyT
04-07-2010, 01:11 AM
Dreams ROCK! I have some great ones but only once in a while....

eileendover
04-24-2010, 01:08 PM
So last night I watched the movie "Sorority Boys" (crossdressing college guys). After that I fell asleep with the tv still on and woke up (on and off) to the show "Junkyard Wars" where teams had to build golf-playing vehicles.

I fell back to sleep and I dreamt about watching a tv show where the contestants were teams of crossdressers playing golf!