PDA

View Full Version : Out at the Dermatolgist

willowgurl
04-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Hiya All, Recently had my first dermatology appt. I was in need of treatment for a small skin ulcer on my shin. So off I go to the Dr's office, dressed in girl jeans and a tee shirt, wearing flip flops and my usual thong underneath. I'm thinking, he's only looking at my shin. So I get called in to the exam room, and the Nurse says okay undress except for your underwear. So what do I do now? I can't leave, so I do as instructed, and here I am in my leopard print satin thong. The Dr. and Nurse come in and don't even do a double take, He does a complete body exam, telling me that he always checks new patients over completely. He then asks me what I use to take care of my skin. I tell him the lotions and stuff I use. Then he compliments me on how well I take care of my skin. He leaves the room and the Nurse says Don't worry, you're not the first, and those are really cute(pointing at my undies). I left the office with a grin from ear to ear! Willow

ellenwannabe
04-03-2010, 10:53 AM
I guess that just shows that most people don;t care how we dress and maybe if we all just dressed as we want to, the public may actually accept us - and we have to get over feeeling self conscious about what we wear - I have a doctors appt. this May and am going in my short shorts and girly socks and sneaks and of course with my white bikinis and I could care less what he or his nurse may think or say - just enjoy it - Ellen

Vieja
04-03-2010, 10:58 AM
I think doctors and nurses have seen it all and are not likely to be shocked by our choices of underwear.

Vieja

Tranny Tee
04-03-2010, 11:02 AM
I have a package of men's briefs that I bought for the specific purpose of physican's appointments. Whenever I have to visit my doctor though I forget and wear my usual panties. Darn.