PDA

View Full Version : Reflections of a t girl

Sasha Anne Meadows
04-03-2010, 02:27 PM
In January I turned 64 and for some reason I have started to reflect often now on the life that has gone before me.

I am reacalling many mistakes, some terrific moments, and, I would hope, at least a handful of accomplishments.

One thing for which I am profoundly grateful is being born transgendered. This may sound foolish to some who have experienced great pain and confusion in this tg world but for me it has been a source of great satisfaction and wonderment.

This is, of course, almost impossible to relate to non tg persons and well as to some sisters. No current research adequately explains why we are who we are and at this stage in life I no longer dwell on the science of it.

All I know is that it is the source of great happiness for me every day. I am blessed with an understanding and supportive wife who, of course, makes this journey through the transgendred world much easier.

I hope these few simple words can be a small source of comfort my sisters who are still struggling as well inspiration to those who have embraced and celebrated this fabulous life.

kellycan27
04-03-2010, 02:55 PM
No matter the pain and suffering.. I wouldn't trade my life for all the tea in China.

Fran Moore
04-03-2010, 03:38 PM
I have to agree with you, I too would never give back my "gift" of being transgendered. It would have been nicer to live in a world that is more socially acceptable, however, I feel fortunate to live in a country that is slowly moving in that direction, thanks to the efforts of many.

I too am thankful that I moved past the "why" years ago and am able to just appreciate this side of who I am, and make my way thru life without those questions. You are fortunate to have an accepting spouse, and I'm sure that has made your life much happier than those of us who don't.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Suzanne

Rachel Morley
04-03-2010, 04:30 PM
There's no doubt about it (at least in my view) I know I'm enjoying my life much better now that I embrace my feminine expression ..... and that's mostly happened because of my wife :)

Christina Horton
04-03-2010, 04:45 PM
My feeling exactly As I have said many times before "I LOVE BEENING A CROSSDRESSER" . I have never had any pain or confusion with it I have just had fun and I'm Only 40....well all most. I will be 40 in may 27th so I still have at least half of my life ahead of me . Just so long as I don't get killed or something lol.

Danielle Gee
04-03-2010, 05:03 PM
There's no doubt about it (at least in my view) I know I'm enjoying my life much better now that I embrace my feminine expression ..... and that's mostly happened because of my wife :)

Ditto for me Rachel, Understanding wives are sent directly from heaven:hugs:

Tina B.
04-03-2010, 08:28 PM

diddo!
Tina B.

wetlook crossdresser
04-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Count me in too. I am a late bloomer crossdresser having started this experience in my 30's and I have never regretted embracing this sensation and have never felt better or more confident about life than right now. Being androgynous in spirit I feel uplifted by bringing out the best of both worlds. At times my fears of persecution (which are becoming less and less these days) about how I express myself simply make me realize that it is not I who has a problem about acceptance and who I am but those who would put us down. This way that I dress and feel is an essential part of my life and it is the right thing to do. It has helped me to be more outgoing and to actually understand other people better. Life can be an amazing adventure especially when you listen to and follow your conscience. Cheers!

Phoebe Reece
04-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Sasha, I just recently turned 60 and am also subject to looking back on where my life's journey has taken me. There have been good times and not such good times, but all of my experiences in the TG world have been good ones. My closest friends are also crossdressers. I wouldn't have wanted to live my life any other way.

t-girlxsophie
04-04-2010, 11:19 AM
Am so happy I have been blessed with this side to me,the bad and good that occur in our lifes is all part of what makes us who we are,sure theres things I would have done different,but No Regrets.

It may have taken a few more years to get to this point in my life,where my dressing has thrived.But with my Lovely Wifes support and understanding.I will make the most of It,with Her by my side we can achieve anything we set out to do together.

Sarah Doepner
04-04-2010, 11:27 AM
My only regrets are not embracing this earlier in my life and not sharing it from day one with those I care about.

MJ
04-04-2010, 11:34 AM
No matter the pain and suffering.. I wouldn't trade my life for all the tea in China.

this is the best gift i have ever had despite the pain we sometimes go through.

Natalie_393
04-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Crossdressing is something that i'll always be greatful to experience in my life

Cathytg
04-05-2010, 12:54 AM
I completely agree with what you said here. I turned 65 last December and I also tend to look back a bit. Hopefully, not too much.

It has been a long and painful journey to get here at a place of peace and joy in myself. But the journey itself is source of great joy to me. I can feel a powerful sense of accomplishment now. being TG/CD is truly a joy and having arrived at such a place is also a great joy.