PDA

View Full Version : A bit naughty

ronnie1951
04-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Hi Ladies, I wanted to share a little something......My daughter in law is such a royal pain. They are living with us while we help them buy a house. Sometimes I get so frustrated with her highness, I just want to do something a bit naughty so.....When she runs off to work once in a while I run in and put on a pair of her panties and wear them when I dress. It would just kill her if she knew! Am I being bad or what!

Destiny
04-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Girl....I love it!! lol Get your shots in where you can!

Sara Jessica
04-03-2010, 09:03 PM
Somehow I don't think I'll be in the minority when I say go buy your own stuff. What you're doing is spiteful.

Destiny
04-03-2010, 09:06 PM
So that's 1 vote for "spiteful" and 1 for "Go Girl". haha

ronnie1951
04-03-2010, 09:22 PM
I have plenty of my own panties...I just think it is fun to wear hers!

moses
04-03-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm sorry, but that's just nasty. It's like the scene in Stepbrothers where Will Ferrell gets revenge by rubbing his testicles on the other guys drum set. I just don't see the point of what you are doing, either to her or for yourself, except juvenile satisfaction, unless you are sexually attracted to the girl or the idea of wearing her panties.

Hope
04-03-2010, 10:19 PM
HIGHLY inappropriate behavior. In any case this has catastrophe written all over it. Chances are about 90% that she is already aware that SOMEONE has been rummaging about in her panty drawer.

Tamara Croft
04-03-2010, 10:29 PM
A bit naughty? I think what you're doing is absolutely disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. If I knew for a second my partner did that with my daughters underwear, he'd be out the :censor: door quick smart. You seriously need to grow the hell up. It isn't naughty what you're doing, it's borderline perverted :Angry3: YOU give CD's a bad name, then come here and brag about it...

Maybe she'll just find this board one day and read this post, will you be laughing and so damn smug about being an ass then?

jenifer m.
04-03-2010, 10:43 PM
there have gotta be other ways you can exact some revenge for her highness but what you are doing aint one of them.re think it im sure you will come up with something better.

ronnie1951
04-03-2010, 11:01 PM
Thanks, youre all right...sorry. just being juvenile. Your input is appreciated.

Leslie Langford
04-03-2010, 11:29 PM
...that you are just yanking our collective chains to get a rise out of us? Check the calendar - April Fool's Day is over and done with for this year.

Anyone who is not a total creep or perv knows d%mn well that what you claim to be doing is totally unacceptable. That puts you on the same level as those pedophile priests that everyone is so up in arms about these days.

Presh GG
04-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Pathetic.

You give the community a bad name.

Presh GG

Misty is Kindafem
04-04-2010, 01:38 AM
. That puts you on the same level as those pedophile priests that everyone is so up in arms about these days.

She's out of line but bringing up the pedophile priests is totally unwarranted. Her step daughter is not a kid, and this behavior while disgusting, isn't illegal and isn't harmful. It's just gross.

...and childish

...and kinda weird

-Misty

AllieSF
04-04-2010, 01:57 AM
Yep, I am with Misty on this one. It is funny here when someone doesn't like a post, they sometimes take it to the other extreme, which the pedophile comment clearly did. It kind of makes you wonder which one is worse! Critical comments to someone else's post has the best effect when maturely presented. Why stoop to a lower level?

stephanie100
04-04-2010, 02:01 AM
The question I would ask before condeming is are you out to doughter in law? If not perhaps you are crying out I am CD and want her to find out in that case this is not the way to go.
if you are just up to mischief i could come up with better plans like if youu must involve her underwear try a few wedding tricks like what happened friend of mine both his and hers were sprayed with deoderant result they couldnt get them off quick enough. (i was not reponcible).

Elvira
04-04-2010, 02:18 AM
Hi Ronnie! Generaly , your idea to wear your daughter inlaws panties seems fun but do you realize how unhigenic it can be to wear someone elses underwear ? I hope that they were clean when you tried them on and that you washed them after you wore them! Just a thought!

Alice Torn
04-04-2010, 02:23 AM
Ever try the old "short sheeting her bed?" That's been a good one for a century!

Natalia
04-04-2010, 05:22 AM
Ick!

BRANDYJ
04-04-2010, 06:32 AM
A bit naughty? I think what you're doing is absolutely disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. If I knew for a second my partner did that with my daughters underwear, he'd be out the :censor: door quick smart. You seriously need to grow the hell up. It isn't naughty what you're doing, it's borderline perverted :Angry3: YOU give CD's a bad name, then come here and brag about it...

Maybe she'll just find this board one day and read this post, will you be laughing and so damn smug about being an ass then?

I could not have said it better. :thumbsup: It may not be "blood" family, but family none the less. To much like incestuous to me. I don't and won't even wear my SO's underwear. It creeps me out to think about touching her clothes without her knowing. She has 2 grown daughters, I would never touch their personal things either. Let alone their underwear. to perverted for me.

Sweeterica
04-04-2010, 07:21 AM
I agree what you are doing is wrong,have you thought about what happens if she finds out,are you ready to ruin your relationship with your wife,son and daughter in law, if you dont like her attitude talk to her or your son tell them its your home and show respect, sorry if i sound hard but frankly you are playing with fire, just wear your own panties. Do your family know you CD

Jenny Doolittle
04-04-2010, 07:25 AM
I guess I have to ask two question:

Would it upset you if someone wore your panties?

Is your intention to upset her, and if so are you making it obvious someone has been in her things?

Wait, one more question, Will you mind the fall out and your son's opinion when it does come out?

rachel_rachel
04-04-2010, 08:31 AM
I'd actually be more inclined to dress up myself whilst she's putting on one of her "high & mighty" turns and mock her....

Yes it probably is a bit childish, but you're not wearing her clothes.. which i think isn't called for. Nothing wrong with taking the p1$$ out of someone.

You'd be surprised how the attitude changes then, seeing as you ARE hosting her in YOUR home.

MJ
04-04-2010, 08:36 AM
sorry but that's gross

giuseppina
04-04-2010, 08:55 AM
You're asking for trouble, Ronnie, both from your daughter-in-law and your son. Grow up. :Angry3:

This is the kind of behavior that gives the rest of us a bad name.

BRANDYJ
04-04-2010, 09:14 AM
You're asking for trouble, Ronnie, both from your daughter-in-law and your son. Grow up. :Angry3:

This is the kind of behavior that gives the rest of us a bad name.

Again, I agree. it's one thing for a little boy trying on his mother's or sister's clothes, That is pretty much how many, if not most started. But for an adult to still steal or use under garments from a women, especially family, is gross and may even be perverted in the eyes of many of us that are cross dressers.

ellenwannabe
04-04-2010, 09:24 AM
yeah you're bad but I'll bet it made you feel great - if it fits next time try a complete outfit of hers and if not just wear as much of hers as you can - smiles and a giggle - Ellen

SexiBobbi
04-04-2010, 09:31 AM
Ronnie,
I am going against the group here. But it is kind of funny. It is weird, kinda creepy, and definitely juvenile.
It was over the top to compare him to a pedophile.
Nearly every girl here has wore someone elses panties. Be it their mothers or sister when they were young.
I get it, Ronnie. I have had relatives who lived with me who, shall we say, not appreciative of what I did to help them. It is a major deal to have someone move into your home and disrupt your routine. Then act like your are interupting their lives.
Wearing her panties is better than slapping her, or telling her what you think which will start a huge fight with everyone in the house..
To recap: creepy-yes, juvenile-yes. funny-yes.
It makes for a little stress relief.

Angie G
04-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Ronnie I don't see the point of doing something to her if she don't know she's being scrowed with.:hugs:
Angie

KimberlyJo
04-04-2010, 10:58 AM
How many of you who are condemning her and calling her a (borderline) pervert have ever worn your Mother's or Sister's panties, nylons, or other undergarments? And I know someone already mentioned it, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this behavior wasn't just when you were a "small" boy. I've heard plenty of stories on this board about young men doing this. Even one story that jumps to mind of a 20-30 yr old wearing his grandmothers sexy unmentionables! Nobody said boo to him about it.

It's not perverted because I don't get the feeling that she is doing it for sexual purposes. It IS extremely juvenile and if it ever came to light (especially if you are not out to your wife and son) you would be in a world of trouble. Furthermore you WOULD most likely be labeled a pervert by your wife and family.

The point is, while what you are doing could be construed as funny in some circles, your family circle is probably not one of them and you are asking for a lot of trouble.

I think this falls squarely in the "seemed like a good idea at the time" category .

t-girlxsophie
04-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Sounds justifiable If you ask me,wouldn't it be even better If you looked better in them than she does:devil:

ReineD
04-04-2010, 11:49 AM
Ronnie, Tamara brought up your wife. Now I would like to know how you think your son would feel if he found out you were wearing his wife's panties. :Angry3:

yeah you're bad but I'll bet it made you feel great - if it fits next time try a complete outfit of hers and if not just wear as much of hers as you can - smiles and a giggle - Ellen

Sounds justifiable If you ask me,wouldn't it be even better If you looked better in them than she does:devil:

:troll: :rolleyes: As much as we like to think this is a support forum, the sad news is that for many, it is not.

It is a major deal to have someone move into your home and disrupt your routine. Then act like your are interupting their lives.
Wearing her panties is better than slapping her, or telling her what you think which will start a huge fight with everyone in the house..

So why not develop a backbone and set some boundaries? I know that it is a part of the CD fantasy to be submissive, but this is ridiculous. People who are emotionally healthy know how to set boundaries without causing conflict.

2B Natasha
04-04-2010, 12:00 PM

Took the words right out of my mouth. Are you the Adult and parent or?

Jolene
04-04-2010, 12:06 PM

Just be careful not to tear or streach anything out. :)

t-girlxsophie
04-04-2010, 12:13 PM
re Reine.

I am not trolling,I maybe a lot of things but If you know anything about me (which am sure you don't) I have many friends in my life who will testify about the support I have given to new girls in our community and help to them with troubles in their lives.And Many of my posts here are supportive too

You can take an issue,with my sense of humour on this occasion,I saw funny side in this situation which in hindsight was maybe wrong.but please do not accuse me of Lacking support for Others or just being on here to be distruptive,That hasn't and never will be the case

ReineD
04-04-2010, 12:44 PM
Sophie, if you said this tongue-in-cheek, then I do apologize for my troll comment. :o Please understand that it is hard to read someone's intent in just one line. :) Honestly, I thought you were serious.

I'm glad it was a joke. :hugs:

Daintre
04-04-2010, 12:58 PM
Well I will just add my comment of Gross, borders on disgusting and absolutely not appropriate. If you do not want them in your house then tell them, it may take them longer to buy a house but the family relations would be better.

AmandaM
04-04-2010, 01:08 PM
You shouldn't be doing that. Are you doing this cause she's hot? Do you get a thrill wearing them? That's why people think it's gross, cause cding can be erotic, and you're wearing your son's girl's panties. I think you better check your premises.

Starfire Jade
04-04-2010, 01:26 PM
Hi Ladies, I wanted to share a little something......My daughter in law is such a royal pain. They are living with us while we help them buy a house. Sometimes I get so frustrated with her highness, I just want to do something a bit naughty so.....When she runs off to work once in a while I run in and put on a pair of her panties and wear them when I dress. It would just kill her if she knew! Am I being bad or what!

Congrats on being a total pervert. You fail as a father.

Shelly Preston
04-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Totally disgusting you should know better

This is just so wrong on so many levels

If the family was to find out you will be very lonely
Your wife and your son would rightfully disown you

Your actions are deplorable being juvenile is not excuse

Even entertaing the idea is gross :Angry3:

Misty is Kindafem
04-04-2010, 01:52 PM
I need to chime in once more on this because it touches on another issue.

Perversion.

Based on her post, she was not doing anything perverted or incestuous. She was wearing another girls panties.

My roomie steals my socks because her dog keeps eating hers. Often I don't find out until I move her laundry. If she were to "steal" my panties or hose, then they would likely show up again in the laundry and I just would tell her again for the 1000th time to stay out of my room and that would be the end of it, ...again.

The issue here isn't the activity, it's the deception. There's also the added "ick" factor of those borrowed panties going back in the drawer without being washed. For safety, I assume everyone else's hygiene is far worse than mine, and even though I shower twice a day I would NEVER reuse underwear and I certainly wouldn't give my used undies to someone else, (even if they asked for them).

In the vernacular of the streets, "that's nasty".

In this case, the daughter in law has no idea that someone else's junk is taking up space in her panties and I can only imagine how horrified she would be to find out who's old wrinkly balls she's been sharing her panties with. I can say with certainty that, my own "old wrinklies" notwithstanding, I would be fairly ticked off if I was ever unfortunate enough to have my panties borrowed and returned in such a way.

As Allie said, let's not get too crazy with the allegations. Let's just all agree that it's inappropriate and at the very least, in bad taste.

And really ladies, isn't being accused of bad taste awful enough?

-Misty

Mistybtm
04-04-2010, 02:12 PM

I have a sister in law and i did the same thing (bra and panties) when we all lived together she was a B%$#@
it was my only way of getting even :devil: this was 6 years ago.
so i agree with you get one in when you can :devil:. Unless you have or had a problem in-law you just do not understaned the problems they cause
or put you through got so bad i moved out and sold the house. so don't flame someone:eek: untill you have had that experiance your self.

ReineD
04-04-2010, 02:16 PM
My roomie steals my socks because her dog keeps eating hers.

All good points, except wearing socks is not usually associated with sexual thrills, unless someone has a foot fetish. I can't say the same about wearing panties, especially in this forum.

t-girlxsophie
04-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Thank you Reine,believe me when my Wife saw what I wrote,the both barrells she gave me,was worse than being called a Troll lol,and would make a grown man weep:D

I understand what is said on here can be misconstrued,I will take more care in future,I would not dream of doing anything to harm this forum,as since I joined in Nov I have enjoyed being on here so much

:hugs: Sophie xx

Annaliese2010
04-04-2010, 04:10 PM
Hi Ladies, I wanted to share a little something......My daughter in law is such a royal pain. They are living with us while we help them buy a house. Sometimes I get so frustrated with her highness, I just want to do something a bit naughty so.....When she runs off to work once in a while I run in and put on a pair of her panties and wear them when I dress. It would just kill her if she knew! Am I being bad or what!Um...no, I mean, yeah. Well, if your avy's true, then no not bad enuf! I got turned on readin that lol. Was a bit let down too. Judging by the title of the thread I thought you were gonna do something really naughty... like with her. Haha, I'm incorrigible. Know it. 'Cos have little sense of 'decency' when it comes to...uh... naughtiness? Lol. But...so far I never had kids so... haven't experienced the maturing effect fatherhood imposes so... I never had to 'grow up' or get over myself. Had a pretty easy life so far. Kind of bored with life tho, if you wanna know the truth. I'm in need some restraint! Lol... But okay... seriously now... I could never do that kinda sh#t. I mean family is family. You're breaching a sacred trust - one that's assumed. So...pretty bad behavior, let alone possible hygiene issues. I don't care how much you don't get along - YOU'RE spozd to be the mature one ya know? Like... the example? Grow the fc up girl.

TxKimberly
04-04-2010, 04:38 PM
Sorry, but I'm with Tamara pretty much word for word. It's creepy . . .

Sheila
04-04-2010, 05:07 PM
Totally disgusting you should know better

This is just so wrong on so many levels

If the family was to find out you will be very lonely
Your wife and your son would rightfully disown you

Your actions are deplorable being juvenile is not excuse

Even entertaining the idea is gross :Angry3:

yup what she said

Tamara Croft
04-04-2010, 05:52 PM
IPerversion.

Based on her post, she was not doing anything perverted or incestuous. She was wearing another girls panties.Er no, she was wearing her sons WIFES!!! underwear for SPITE... And I really don't care if you don't think it's perverted, many in this thread do and it is... it's gross.

How many of you who are condemning her and calling her a (borderline) pervert have ever worn your Mother's or Sister's panties, nylons, or other undergarments?.Er no, not without asking or there being an actual need and I don't think wearing your mums or sisters is the same damn thing as wearing your sons WIFES underwear, then coming here bragging about it like a childish 5 year old. Like I said, it is borderline perverted and I will say again, if my hubby did that, he'd be out the goddamn door :Angry3:

And to those of you with the 'go girl' and whatever... grow the fk up :Angry3:

BRANDYJ
04-04-2010, 06:26 PM
I am with you 100% Tamara! So glad to see that most here see it as gross, perverted or just wrong! My SO would throw me out with the trash if I ever touched one of her daughter's clothes of any type! No, it is not the same thing as a young boy discovering his mom's or sister's clothes before or during puberty. That's totally different. Come to think of it, If I ever caught any man touching any female family member's underwear, I'd end up locked up for what I would do to him!

Frédérique
04-04-2010, 07:26 PM
And to those of you with the 'go girl' and whatever... grow the fk up

Hell hath no fury like a woman’s wrath, or a man dressed as a woman, or a woman dressed as a man, or…well, you get the picture…:doh:

“You go, girl” ought to go! (George Carlin)

DonniDarkness
04-04-2010, 08:28 PM
After reading this thread and the anger that this has brought to the forum, id like to offer something somewhat a little more constructive as an alternative to turning the sons wife's panties into banana hammocks.......

1) Hot sauce on her lipstick...get the really hot kind Habenero

2) Crickets released in an car can generate of lot of excitement.

3)Fill some disposable cups about halfway with confetti (or paper, or whatever.) Turn off the ceiling fan. Gently lay the cups (on their sides) on top of each of the fan blades. Tape or rubber-band them in place. Wait for someone to turn on the fan!

4)Hot sauce on the toothbrush. Only works if you use something strong like Dave's Insanity.

5)Take some nail polish and coat a bar of soap with it. Let it dry. Then put it in the bathroom shower. When your victim tries to use it, he or she will go nuts trying to get it to lather up.

My point is:
There has to something or some way to get back at her aside from wearing her panties, and personally speaking if i found out my dad was wearing my wifes underwear id be IRATE.
Your crossing a line in which if you get outed or accused of this it will cause some serious trust issues with your son, his wife, your wife and pretty much everyone else involved
If this happens its going to lead to gossip mongering in your direction..."oh there he goes, i heard he got divorced for wearing his daughter in laws panties....."
And not to mention the fact that these types of perverse habits are what fuels the stereotypes that the general population hold us to as crossdressers.
Oh and finally....the whole context of your original post is 100% leaning toward the fact that you might truly lust after your Daughter in law

-Donni-

Annaliese2010
04-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Er no, she was wearing her sons WIFES!!! underwear for SPITE... And I really don't care if you don't think it's perverted, many in this thread do and it is... it's gross.

Er no, not without asking or there being an actual need and I don't think wearing your mums or sisters is the same damn thing as wearing your sons WIFES underwear, then coming here bragging about it like a childish 5 year old. Like I said, it is borderline perverted and I will say again, if my hubby did that, he'd be out the goddamn door :Angry3:

And to those of you with the 'go girl' and whatever... grow the fk up :Angry3:Don't take this the wrong way but... God I love it when ur on the warpath - especially a worthy and righteous one; fighting the good fight wherever you find it; shining the light, throwing down & driving it deep. A champion for the cause of truth, justice and decency. I mean...all too often it's easier to turn the other cheek, look away, pretend it's ok. Takes an heroic heart to #1 have a sense of virtue, real and true and #2 act upon it when needs be must. Kudos to you. You're quite amazing indeed. And lest you ever have doubt (which u probly dont) you make a difference in this world. Changing the way it is, and by your efforts, turning it just a little bit more into the way it ought to be. Now...an academician might say 'I object! There are no moral absolutes!'. Ok fine 'n dandy...if they feel that way why aint they cumin down from high up that ivory tower & sayin it to your face? Yeah, rrright. 'Cuz it takes the courage of conviction to fight! And when ur in the wrong u find excuses aim for the shadows and skitter away... or, to be fair, perhaps adjust, change the way you were to how you know in your heart you should be, if you're a decent person to begin with. After all we all make mistakes. Takes a really big person to admit wrong doing to oneself, and an even bigger person (and in the end, one who is admired) to proclaim so in a public forum, thus coming about, joining the rightly ranks, for sinners are we all in some way, even if unseen. So...a real opportunity presents. Or so it seems to me, and I bet most others as well.

danielle.cd
04-04-2010, 08:49 PM
seriosly do you want your father wearing your wifes underwere come on now thats just not right, if u like her style thats one thing but to actualy where her underwear and think wow i got back at her, what did u do to her messed up her underwere drawer and maybe streched them out wow some getting back her huh all u made us think is this is a lowlife that likes his sons women, u need some help

JulieK1980
04-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Epic father fail! Disgusting, inappropriate, perverted, and a whole slew of words not meant for this forum. I hope you grow up, or better, I hope your son and his wife find out about you.

This is exactly the sort of stuff that gives us all a bad name. I dare say depending on where you live it may even be illegal.:Angry3::Angry3::Angry3::Angry3:

Katie1234
04-04-2010, 10:35 PM
You should not do this. It is SICK!!!

Suzy Harrison
04-04-2010, 10:48 PM
I know you can't see this (because if you could then you wouldn't dream of doing it) - but wearing your daughter in laws' panties has disturbing sexual connotations.

You need to have a long hard think as to why you would ever think of doing such a thing.

Karan49
04-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Ronnie has apologized for her error and she even thanked people for the feed-back. Suppose we all relax and move on to the next issue. I don't think we need to beat her up or anyone else at this point. Karan

ReineD
04-05-2010, 01:15 AM
This thread has now run it's course. Yes, Ronnie has apologized, thank you Ronnie. But it was also good to get feedback from the rest of the community.

I don't think that anyone at this point can contribute any new ideas, and I am closing it before it falls apart even further.