PDA

View Full Version : outed / came out

skylance
04-04-2010, 01:26 AM
Well, it happened. I finally came out to my mom about my dressing habits. I really didnt feel like i had much of a choice when she was looking on my Fiance's laptop, and find this site on the address bar. (forgot to clear history b4 letting her use it :doh:). Anyways, she didnt say anything about it and a little bit later, i brought it up.
She didnt really ask any questions or anything like that, she just told me that what i did was none of her business, but she didnt really want to know about it and felt that it was "weird" <shrug>.
Well, at least its finally out of the bag and i guess now i just wait and see how everything unfolds from here

Loni
04-04-2010, 03:29 AM
you just might find out your mom is a better person than you thought. :hugs: :love:

Loni

Simply_Vanessa
04-04-2010, 07:45 AM
Lucky you! My dad yelled at me for literally 3 hours! :straightface:

Roberta Young
04-04-2010, 08:05 AM
Skylance moms know everything! give her time to digest the whole thing. moms love is unconditional. when she wants to "talk" thank her for your acceptance. luv Roberta

BRANDYJ
04-04-2010, 08:10 AM
Skylance moms know everything! give her time to digest the whole thing. moms love is unconditional. when she wants to "talk" thank her for your acceptance. luv Roberta

You could not have said that any better. I agree. It may take time for her to accept it, understand it and just maybe she will take it upon herself to learn more about it before she brings it up and wants to talk to you about it.

I wish you luck and love from her in the future.