PDA

View Full Version : we need to talk ?

pernille d
04-04-2010, 12:19 PM
every nown and again my SO says we need to have serious talk later , "OH NO !" I think and my heart ponds for a while as i wonder what i have forgoten to hide or where i have slipped up , then eventually when we talk its just some small tvrivial thing we need to get straight.

i feel revieved but on the other hand it would just be so nice one day if i did slip up and end all this hideing . but i surpose thats how it is with us still inthe closset , we want to be found out but on the other hand may be we dont .

would make an intersting follow up thread one day if infact she did find something that was mine , i wonder what would happen then .

anyone else have the same feelings when something needs to be talked about at home ????

Daintre
04-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Living in fear of your wife finding out you dress seems like an awful way to live, always worried about slipping up somewhere. You need to decide to either tell her and free yourself, or stay the way you are, afraid of the next " we need to talk" comment from your wife. You know your situation best so you are the one to decide which direction you will go in.

JulieC
04-06-2010, 06:22 PM
I have to agree with Jenni Y. Nobody can decide what is best for you, but I personally would never want to live in constant fear of discovery.

ellenwannabe
04-06-2010, 07:49 PM
it is a fact that some day she will find something and when my 1st wife found some female underwear in my toolbox she was actually happy to learn that it was not another woman in my life - well not the type woman she feared - smiles - best of luck - Ellen