PDA

View Full Version : Trip to the gun range.

Katesback
04-04-2010, 12:31 PM
Last Friday night Phillis and I took a trip to the gun range. Ya see Friday nights are ladies nights and it is free for women to shoot. So we got there did our shooting and the funny thing is the guy did not even charge Phillis for shooting even though her ID does not say female. LOL. I just wish I had taken pictures of her standing there shooting the gun with all these guys around her shooting.

By the way I have a few new pics of us on the boat that Phillis is captian of. They are on the first page. http://www.flickr.com/photos/27063499@N04/

Also I have been building the new web site for the derby team. Ya might like taking a look at it. I am down the page under the TEAM link at the top of the page. Read my bio!!!!!!!!! LOL I am also interviewed in the movie that is in the middle of the home page. http://goldcoastderbygrrls.com

KAtie

Loni
04-04-2010, 01:03 PM
could she keep it on paper? i need to get out to a range..not been all winter.:doh:

captain of a boat.. sounds great. easy job i say. just tell others what to do....but when s**t hits, guess who gets h**l. :eek:

looks like you had fun at the fair.

AmandaM
04-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Sounds like fun. I wonder what the guys at my range would say!

Persephone
04-04-2010, 01:12 PM
You go, girl! I've been dying to go out to the range, but "he" won't let me! :sad: "He" says he's too well known there.

Katesback
04-04-2010, 01:19 PM
Actually Phillis was quite good at shooting. If you ask her she might tell ya some stories about the guns that were on the boat. Ummmmm...... that was interesting. I am sure she will reply to this post.

What did the guys think? Hell I really dont know. Does it really matter? LOL

Phoebe Reece
04-06-2010, 06:08 PM
Katie, your not alone with your experience at a gun range. Back in mid-March five of us went to an outdoor range in North Georgia. Four of our group were dressed femme. I even wore a skirt. We spent some three hours at the range shooting a variety of handguns and long guns. The other guys (and a few girls) at the range didn't have a lot to say to us, although a few asked about some of our guns. Actually it's kind of hard to carry on a conversation with ear protection on and guns being fired around you. Certainly no one is going to mess around with a bunch of heavily armed guys dressed as women. It was great fun though.