PDA

View Full Version : What to do when a GG purges?

Rachael Warren
08-14-2005, 03:48 PM
I suppose "sorts through her wardrobe" is more appropriate than "purge" in this scenario.

I have obtained a fair few items that would otherwise have been wasted this way, how so for the rest of you?

I hate waste, and when something you loved seeing on your SO is heading for the trash, I personally will "rescue" it, with her blessing of course!

I can't wait for the next "purge" there are soooo many lovely things in there that I never see anymore, can't wait to get my hands on them!

Seems a shame that my SO and myself arn't the same size so that we could share, but alas we are not. The good news is that we have both gained then lost weight over the last few years; so the next purge is bound to add bounty to my growing collection! ;)

The down side for her however is that what I keep dosn't free up any wardrobe space, we have to share that, again shame we arn't the same size!

Over to you girls, your thoughts and comments?

Rachael. :)

liteswtchrave
08-14-2005, 10:56 PM
I love it when a GG "purges" its like Christmas time as they say One girls trash is another girls treasure. My best GG friend called me a few weeks ago to let me know that she had 4 lawn sized trash bags full of stuff for me to dig through. It amazes me how many clothes a girl has especially since 75% of the stuff still had the tags on it :eek: after it was all over i ended up with 5 skirts, 3 shorts, several shirts and even several pairs of panties with the tags still on em. Unfortunately i dont have much room right now to keep clothes so i had to be extra picky on what i kept. Most of the clothes i own have come from GG's over the years just getting rid of what they didnt want anymore...

LaceLuvr's GG
08-14-2005, 11:00 PM
That's so funny that I ran into this thread. This weekend my SO decided he was going to help open my eyes to the wonderful life of lingerie. I am usually a strict hanes bikini, and plain bra wearer... but after this weekend I have different views. Although I won't be throwing out the "good 'ol hanes" just yet.. I decided to clean out my clothes. I actually owned a couple of silky nite shirts that I've never worn and don't fit me... so they went straight into my SO's pile. I also got rid of all the frumpy nite shirts I owned... ready to be replaced with a lil bit more sexier numbers.

Rachael Warren
08-15-2005, 01:01 AM
Hi girls, thats what I want to hear, recycling is good for the world, and great for us!

LOL, Rachael. ;)