PDA

View Full Version : update...great weekend

rhondamichelle
04-04-2010, 05:42 PM
warning...could be another long post!

To all my sisters,

I promised you all an update on my weekend with my new gg girlfriend, and I couldn't have had a better weekend. I went to her place Saturday and after dropping off my stuff, headed to the local supermarket to stock up so we could stay in and spend private time together. After we got back and put stuff away we lounged out on her patio, it was a beautiful day outside just a perfect setting for quiet conversation. I had been discussing some things about Rhonda with her but now we had the opportunity to really get in depth as I told her I would never hold anything back from her. We must have talked for three hours, I opened my heart to her and she did likewise. To make a long story short she determined that she had no qualms about Rhonda, thought it would be fun to do a makeover occaisionally and get to know Rhonda better. Then, after opening her heart she opened her closet and said "I don't think we'll have any problem finding something for Rhonda to wear!" I couldn't have been more surprised and elated. She had bought me a long sleeved robin's egg blue long nightgown for me to wear when we got cozy later that evening and the next day made us a scrumptious Easter dinner. She is coming over to spend next weekend with me so I'm sure another update will be in the offing! And what a song there is in my heart.

Sincerely,

Rhonda Michelle

Shelly Preston
04-04-2010, 05:47 PM
What a wonderful time

I feel sure you are both going to have a lot of fun

Soriya
04-04-2010, 05:50 PM
That's great Rhonda! Being able to open your heart and have it reciprocated is the makings of a great relationship. :)

Angie G
04-04-2010, 08:23 PM
Awesome Rhonda. That's one cool lady hun.:hugs:
Angie

KitCat
04-04-2010, 08:57 PM
RM
Sounds like you hit the lottery! It was a great weekend and I hope you made the best of it. I am happy to hear you found someone. Best of luck
Cat

SexiBobbi
04-04-2010, 10:04 PM
Good for you. Hang on to her. You are very lucky

rhondamichelle
04-05-2010, 07:38 AM
Yes, I'm so grateful to the powers that be that I've found someone who truly accepts me for who and what I am. Before I left her place she made certain she wrote down all my sizes as she frequently goes bargain-hunting and implied she may have some surprises for me! I'm retired and can be flexible about where I live, so I am submitting paperwork today to seek an apartment closer to where she lives, which isn't all that far anyways, it would just be more convenient for both of us.

Rhonda Michelle

Jenny Doolittle
04-05-2010, 07:52 AM
YEAAAAAAAAA, Thats great Rhonda

KayleeDahl
04-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Congratulations Rhonda!

Hugs
Kaylee

Karan49
04-05-2010, 11:00 AM
It's so easy to get hung up on all that she is doing for you... I hope you can return the favor, realizing she is doing all these special things with you in mind, perhaps even overdoing things. It's nice to have it all reciprocated. It's nice that someone shows that love in return. Karan

rhondamichelle
04-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Oh yes Karan, I realize how important it is to reciprocate and have continuously expressed to her that it was her kindness, gentleness, her accepting and loving nature that caused me to fall in love with her. We have several plans for the upcoming weekend as we share a great deal of similar interests and I look forward to a future of doing everything I can to make this woman as happy as she's made me!

Sincerely,

Rhonda Michelle