PDA

View Full Version : What a great Easter!

julia ann
04-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Just got done with such a fantastic Easter I had to share with someone. Wife and kids are gone to Fla. for a week so I've had time dress. Since everyone else had bailed out I decided to have Easter dinner at home with my mother and sisters family, I cooked. I was dressed in my male attire, however there was some under dressing with nylons and my new corset. completly covered. A light application of clear mascara and clear nail polish. no one noticed I think. When they arrived I was in the kitchen with my wife's apron on- a few snide comment from the brother in law but my sister gave me a hug and named me her second sister for a day WOW! All went well at dinner and as they left my mom commented "with a meal like that I must now have a third daughter" I guess men can't cook or something. If she only knew, but with those comments I wonder if she suspects. Time will tell as I am getting more and more adventurous.

Jennifer Lynndon
04-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Sounds like fun!

But speaking from experience ... and this is coming from an old broad ...
I think your mom has some idea about Julia ann.
Between her comments and your admission about becoming more and more adventurous ... I think mom knows ... just my :2c:.

Glad to hear you had fun! :)

Freddy12
04-05-2010, 05:28 AM
I think, perhaps your sister AND your mother know. Your nail polish and mascara might not have gone completely unnoticed. It may be that they don't want to embarrass you, and don't know how to say something that would not embarrass you. As you get bolder, they may begin to say more, or you could give them an obvious opening.

Freddy

Kim_Bitzflick
04-05-2010, 11:28 AM
I think, perhaps your sister AND your mother know. Your nail polish and mascara might not have gone completely unnoticed. It may be that they don't want to embarrass you, and don't know how to say something that would not embarrass you. As you get bolder, they may begin to say more, or you could give them an obvious opening.

Freddy

I agree with that. I wear clear nail polish almost all the time. The first time my sister saw it she said something. That was about 2 years ago. We still talk & get together & nothing else was said.

msniki48
04-05-2010, 03:55 PM
my sister gave me a hug and named me her second sister for a day WOW! All went well at dinner and as they left my mom commented "with a meal like that I must now have a third daughter" .

I think you have some new people in your inner circle....next time mom syas something like my 3rd daughter...just say i would truly love that mom, and give her a hug....you will know by the response ;)

:hugs:

joandher
04-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Sounds like you had a great day all round,regarding the clear nail polish I have been wearing it for a few years and have only been asked about it twice once by work college and once at the supermarket by the check out girl who said I love your nails I told both it was Nail Hardener as my nails split easy , which is true.

:hugs: J-JAY

PretzelGirl
04-06-2010, 12:08 PM
but my sister gave me a hug and named me her second sister for a day WOW!

I am with the others. I think we tend to think a lot of things don't get noticed that actually do. But how do you handle a hug when you have a corset on? All depends on the hug, but there are a lot of possibilities for that to be discovered too.

sherri52
04-06-2010, 04:26 PM
It's surprising what GG's notice and say nothing about. I find that a teenage girl is the one most likely to comment. You had a great time and that is all that matters

Katie1234
04-06-2010, 04:28 PM
I think she noticed the mascara and polish.

Vivian Best
04-06-2010, 04:45 PM
I am with the others. I think we tend to think a lot of things don't get noticed that actually do. But how do you handle a hug when you have a corset on? All depends on the hug, but there are a lot of possibilities for that to be discovered too.

Seems to me some of the things you mentioned would be very hard to miss especially if hugs are involved. Either way seems to me you had a great time. I think I'd watch for comments in the future that would indicate if anything were noticed.