PDA

View Full Version : A Forum Like This

Deborah_UK
08-14-2005, 05:20 PM
Does anyone know of a forum like this for TS's?

This thread on the forum is very useful, but (imo) limited.

While I appreciate this site and the bonding it allows for CDers, and a few years ago I understood (or thought I did) so much of what is being discussed on other threads. I would probably have thrown myself wholeheartedly into the atmosphere that is on the MTF thread, and yes it would be easy for me to post pics. After all, so few people get to see the real me! But I do feel the need to be able to talk to transgendered folks who can relate to what I and they are going through (especially those of us that are currently non-op).

I'm happy to accept pm's on the subject, and I don't want to alienate the moderators - after all, to lay on such a forum is beneficial to all of us in the TG world, its just I'd like to talk about experiences, if there are TS's who feel similarily the same as me. It is hard to put across exactly what I mean, unfortunately.

All I know is - I hate the body I was born with, but my transsexuality is in my mind not my body. I know I am a woman, just my outward appearance doesn't confirm this to society in general. I also feel that surgery wouldn't make me more of a woman than my mind already tells me I am. Does that make any sense to anyone??

Sorry for my ramblings, its late here :o

Deborah
08-14-2005, 05:47 PM
PM sent...:D

crispy
08-14-2005, 11:58 PM
transgender board, trannyweb

Rachel_740
08-15-2005, 10:19 AM
All I know is - I hate the body I was born with, but my transsexuality is in my mind not my body. I know I am a woman, just my outward appearance doesn't confirm this to society in general. I also feel that surgery wouldn't make me more of a woman than my mind already tells me I am. Does that make any sense to anyone??

Sorry for my ramblings, its late here :o

Deborah,

To answer your initial question, no I don't know of any dedicated TS sites. However, I have received no end of help from the girls here even though many are CD not TS.

I first came here in April last year (under another username). My other username is the one I changed my real name to when I transitioned to living en-femme 24/7, 7 months ago now hence I set up this username (I hope I haven't confused you there - it looks confusing to me). I am planning on having the op in the middle of next year.

Anyway, you don't say much about yourself. You are implying that you are going to transition if you haven't already. Have you transitioned or are you still living in drabs? Have you got yourself a therapist etc.

PM me if you want.

Anne