PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

KatieEvans
04-05-2010, 04:03 PM
Heya.

I was here a few months back then had a complete relapse with accepting that i am a crossdresser, in the past 2 months i have come to terms with it now, and i have ordered my self a few things, just some underware first, next month im ordering my first heels wig and a skirt.. :)

xxx

StacyCD
04-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Katie,

It took me a lot longer than two months to accept my crossdressing! I only wish I had come to the realization that this is a part of who I am and accepted that part of me because how can we expect others to accept us if we do not accept ourselves? Welcome!

KatieEvans
04-05-2010, 04:17 PM
It's taken me a long time, im only young though so suppose i have accepted it quite early in my life.

What can i say i can't wait to see my self fully femme, :)

jasmine57
04-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Now that you've accepted it, have fun and enjoy it.

KatieEvans
04-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Now that you've accepted it, have fun and enjoy it.

Thank you :)

XXX

CatAttack
04-05-2010, 05:28 PM
Good for you Katie! I'm glad to hear :)

charlen
04-05-2010, 05:34 PM
i have be fighting the urge for 40yrs and still cant accept it . glad you could so young.

AllThingsPretty
04-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Do yourself a favor. If you ever Purge. Don't throw it all out. Just put it in storage so it will be there when you accept yourself again.

I am talking from experience.

But on the other hand. Since your have come to terms with yourself. don't listen to me :D

Freddy12
04-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Congratulations for coming to accept who you are. That's a GREAT step.

Freddy

Elle1946
04-05-2010, 08:19 PM
You are who you are, becareful of the PINK FOG!!Enjoy!!

KatieEvans
04-06-2010, 11:52 AM
Thanks all, give me a month or two and i will hopefully post pictures up, :D, need to learn how to do my make up though.. :o

DonniDarkness
04-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Katie,

Heres your first girly gift

http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupGeekTV

charlie
04-06-2010, 12:27 PM
Hello Katie!
Accepting it is much better then hating yourself each time that you dress. As the rest of the people here have said, it is part of us, and it probably will not go away. That said, enjoy your new found acceptance and clothes that you will be buying. The wig is an important piece. Don't just skimp and buy a cheap one from eBay. Go to a wig store and try a few on. The lady that is there will make suggestions and show you one that she feels is best for you. Buy that one! I did it the other way and had a few bad looking wigs before getting it right.

sherri52
04-06-2010, 12:32 PM
Katie; for most of the girls here acceptance of oneself was hard. To be diffenent in an unaccepting world is not a good thing to most, but most of us here have embraced our dressing and believe it has made us better people. With our fem side coming out our male side sees and feels more of what a woman goes through on a daily basis. This has made us more understanding of thier needs and makes us more sensitive to feelings. Take your time, understanding will come naturally.

Samantha_Smile
04-06-2010, 12:50 PM
I spent over 14 years accepting myself.
Ive only really been self accepted since I admitted everything to my SO. Saying it out loud to her was saying it out loud to me too.
Thats when I felt better about... well, pretty much everything :)

KatieEvans
04-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Thanks Smile, loving your pictures btw and that pink dress is extremley cute.

XXX

Frédérique
04-06-2010, 02:34 PM
I was here a few months back then had a complete relapse with accepting that i am a crossdresser, in the past 2 months i have come to terms with it now, and i have ordered my self a few things, just some underware first, next month im ordering my first heels wig and a skirt...

Yeah, there’s nothing bad about being a crossdresser, at least in my way of looking at things. It’s a neat way to ‘be,” don’t you think? I’m not a fan of heels, but the underwear, wig and skirt are essential elements to your ensemble – I began with a skirt and went inwards, both physically and mentally. :battingeyelashes: Putting on a wig was one of those momentous moments in my life – I mean, I never thought I would do that in a million years, but it seemed logical when the time came. At that moment I stepped over the line, never to return. That was a long time ago, and I’m still thankful I made that first step. I suppose I had to embrace who I was at some point, but it was painless, since I already believed in myself. Luckily, I wasn’t full of guilt or foreboding about the meaning of my activity – I just did it, enjoyed doing it, and kept doing it, purely for the pleasure of it all…