PDA

View Full Version : How do you split your (CD) time?

SusieK
04-05-2010, 04:19 PM
I categorise (UK spelling) my CD related energies into the following activities:
1) CDing (indoors only in my case),
2) thinking about CDing,
3) shopping for clothes or make-up,
4) giving the appearance of shopping for clothes or make-up
5) reading and/or posting on this forum

(there's a clear difference for me between 3 and 4 depending on mental state - sometimes there's no likelihood of buying anything and I basically just add to footage of me on security cameras wandering round the women's clothing sections in 'drab' (not a fan of the term) looking rather furtive and haunted, bad pink fog!:()

I think the order for me at the moment is 2 (most), 5, 4, 1, 3 (least) which all seems a bit mixed up.

How about anyone else? and do you feel you've got the balance right?

Feel free to add extra categories if you need (I did nearly add "Getting on with daily life", but I don't go out en femme and wanted to focus on CD activities)

Susie

Sasha Anne Meadows
04-05-2010, 06:07 PM
I spend all my time at home as Sasha Anne unless we have other people coming to the house. We haven't been out yet but my wife is intersted in doing it given the right circumstances.

Cassandra Lynn
04-05-2010, 06:56 PM
1. thinking about fully dressing much more often :rolleyes:
2. dreaming of fully dressing much more often :daydreaming:
3. daily underdressing only at home now (as of today..finally employed again) :sad:
4. wishing i was fully dressing much more often :Pray:
5. dreaming i would suddenly and miraculously become wealthy so i could :daydreaming: afford
A. ) my own place where i could fully dress much more often
B. ) all the necessities to fully dress much more often :Pfft:
6. occassional purchases when i can

My life in the past 6 months has been a non stop roller coaster of yes i can, no i can't. Oh well, all in good time! :straightface: mj (Cassie)

tamarav
04-05-2010, 07:07 PM
I would add additional catagories:

7. Dressing and working
8. Dressing and dancing in clubs
9. Dressing and shopping

Have to get back to work...

CamilleLeon
04-05-2010, 07:18 PM
2 (thinking about CDing), 5 (on the forum), 1 (actually CDing), 4 (giving appearance of shopping), 3 (actually shopping). So yeah, I'm basically at the same level as you Susie...I spend a way disproportionate amount of time doing stuff CD related that isn't actually crossdressing. It's kind of weird since I definately spend way more time driving or playing videogames than I do thinking about cars or posting on videogame forums.

t-girlxsophie
04-06-2010, 05:50 PM
I feel I have the right Balance,#1 and 2 are way and above my top 2,thoughts of CDing fill so many of my waking moments its unreal,eg watching tv,looking at magazines etc,this forum too has given me a lot of pleasure also,I have been on here every day since I joined

Would have to add #6. Making sure I let my wife know,how much I appreciate her and her understanding,as often as I can:hugs:

ArleneRaquel
04-06-2010, 06:16 PM
I'm usually Arlene 24/7. I do all my shopping enfemme. :battingeyelashes:

sissystephanie
04-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Number 1 is almost every day, at least some part of the day. Number 2 is a lot of the rest of the days. The rest are all together. I have so many feminine clothes now that I don't really have room for more!!

eluuzion
04-07-2010, 05:55 AM
1) 93%CDing (indoors only in my case),
2) same 93% as #1thinking about CDing,
3) 1%shopping for clothes or make-up,
4) 0%giving the appearance of shopping for clothes or make-up
5) 14%reading and/or posting on this forum

I just used the posted catagories cuz I'm lazy. Oh, and they say that 7 out of every 4 people have a problem with math... I happen to be one of them...:heehee:

smoothline
04-09-2010, 07:51 AM
I am with 'SusieK'.........however No 2) I would have to add 'and wishing my wife would accept my CDing'. Unfortunately, it will never happen!!!:sad::sad:

amander-
04-10-2010, 05:32 AM
hi i am woman under and man on the out side

charlen
04-10-2010, 07:12 AM
5 3 2 1 all the time:love:

Raychel
04-10-2010, 07:33 AM
On the weekend I am either thinking about CDing or Dressed, 100% of the time. During the week it is about 50% of the time that I am awake.

Renelle
04-10-2010, 07:47 AM
#2 is what I do the most. It certainly makes the work day go by faster. I can almost feel my feminine clothes even though I'm in men's clothes. 3,4 and 5 would tie for second place. I window shop quite a lot and read as much as I can. I'm kind of new at all this. I have a few favorites that I like to wear, but really don't buy very much. #1 comes in last (sigh). I'm pretty much an indoor weekend warrior.

Michelia
04-12-2010, 12:10 AM
I have too many clothes and shoes already and no money or time to shop. So that is out.

I dress at home all the time one way or another so I guess most of my time CDing is inside. But I never wear make up of jewelry inside my house. Nor do I wear my heels.

When I am outside I am fully dressed and made-up and since I am a pretty busy girl I am always doing something I need to do.

Saturday nights I am out having fun, going out to dinner, going to shows, concerts, whatever.

I no longer spend time online except very sporadically like this weekend. It just happens. Sometimes I just miss the people here and I have to come back.

It would actually be really hard to split it up and figure out which one I do the most of. It all balances out.

Chessu
04-13-2010, 09:39 PM
I'd say it's 2,4,3,1,5 for me since work is kicking my ass and I don't have a lot of time to dress fully right now, and 5 last because I'm new here

Lexine
04-13-2010, 09:59 PM
Mine would be in this order:

5) reading and/or posting on this forum
Though I'm not as experienced than most, there's years' worth of experience and discussions here in the forums which is why this is top 1 for me.

2) thinking about CDing
I think about CDing a lot, but not as often as going to the forums funny enough. Though lately I have been trying to practice my female voice, so technically it's thinking about CDing I s'ppose.

1) CDing
If I want to go out in girl mode, I just do it with no pretense but putting on makeup is quite time consuming (I have terrible skin so I have to do the whole concealer/foundation deal)!

3) shopping for clothes or make-up
I buy both guy mode and girl mode clothes at the same time, usually with my close friend, and since I don't really like wearing dresses cashiers usually just gloss over the fact that some of the clothes are from the women's section.

4) giving the appearance of shopping for clothes or make-up
I've never really done this since most of my girl mode clothes are for going out to restaurants/bars, etc.

Elizabeth 66
04-14-2010, 04:43 AM
1) 93%CDing (indoors only in my case),
2) 99% as #1thinking about CDing,
3) 5%shopping for clothes or make-up,
4) 0%giving the appearance of shopping for clothes or make-up
5) 40%reading and/or posting on this forum

sherri52
04-14-2010, 08:29 AM
1, 5, and 3 for me the other two don't matter as I am always at least half enfemme and don't spend time thinking about it. When I'm shopping I'm shopping, I'm not trying to give the appearance

Karren H
04-14-2010, 03:34 PM
I can't even put int into catagories any more. Its all jumbled up together... What I do mostly is not what's most important (thinking vs doing)... What is most important I have the least amount of time for these days.. Buying stuff is somewhere inbetween and I guess in a way it gets me through the times I can't dress.. But its a poor substitute... Some days I think I've become more of a collector of feminine things than a crossdresser.. Sigh..

SusieK
04-15-2010, 03:19 AM
An interesting mix, just goes to show how we're all different even though we're all the same.

Sort of glad I'm not the only one who wanders aimlessly around women's clothing sections even though not in the right frame of mind to buy anything (it seems to be a particularly bad phase of the Pink Fog for me - I really don't enjoy it but feel the need to)

Sorry about the category naming and ordering thing, it gets very confusing after a while:confused:.

I need to do more of 3, so I can do more of 1, without getting hung up about it. Like I said, confusing:doh:.

To rephrase - I need to do more clothes shopping so that I can do more dressing when I want to without getting hung up about it.

Enjoy whatever dressing time you get:).

Susie