PDA

View Full Version : On the lighter side-panty sizing

Tomita
08-14-2005, 06:18 PM
Wow,
We have some pretty heavy discussions on this forum!!!
So-on the lighter side. I'd like to thank you gurls for the feedback on my thread regarding "panties" made for men. I do agree, they look quite awful and more then a little expensive.

The cache panities I have now were purchased from a CD shopping website,, I think Affordable Illusions. Anyways, they were sold according to waist size, a great help to those of us Cd's just getting started. Now, I'm in the market for some replacements. Visiting some online websites, I've noticed that panties are sold in sizes ranging from 4-13.. How do each of these equate to waist size. My waste is between 33"-34".

In particular, I'm purchasing a couple attractive two piece outfits at Blair and they have 5 pacts of panties on sale, both nylon and lace. So, I'd like to get everthing at once. Any assistance would be appreciated.

V/r Tomita

Robertacd
08-14-2005, 08:30 PM
I would suggest looking at a size chart online.

Rochelle 5
08-24-2005, 07:12 PM
I would suggest a size 7 or large, but you may want to ask the sales person. An exception to this is Victoria's Secrets panties which are made a little larger. I usually purchase a medium at VS, but it does depend on the style. Obviously if the panty has a lower cut you may to get a large to keep everything in place. If you can try the panties on at the store to see if they fit properly. Good Luck Love!