PDA

View Full Version : Riding Amtrak en femme!

StaceyJane
04-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Today was a great day!

First let me remind my regular readers that my daughter moved out of the house in January. When she left I found a note telling me that she knew about my dressing and was supporting me. since then we have talked about it several times on the phone but now she has come home to visit.

She came in late last night so this morning was the first time we had to talk. My wife had to work today but I was off so Britney and I had lot's of time to spend together.

I was able to introduce her to Stacey and that went well. I showed her a few outfits and she liked them.

Next she helped me with some makeup. Typical father daughter stuff.

Next was the big highlight. She has been encouraging me to go out more and I told her of a plan I had to ride an Amtrak train as Stacey. She had never ridden a train so she thought this was a great idea.

We went to the nearest station and I bought some tickets. Dressed as Stacey but I did have to use my guy name and ID. No hiding there I was clearly out crossdressing.

We were able to take a short 30 minute train ride. Again I had to show my ID to get on the train but there were no problems. In fact there were no problems at all on the whole trip. It only lasted 30 minutes but it was amazing.

The feeling of being on a train next to my daughter while en femme watching the world go by is indescribable.

Not a small step today but a really big step.

Soon I will have some video to show.

Persephone
04-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Very cool, StaceyJane! It sounds like you had a perfect time!

My suggestion is that you continue to let your daughter lead this dance, doing only what she is comfortable with.

Hugs,
Persephone.

AllieSF
04-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Cool Stacey. An Amtrak ride is on my bucket list from San Francisco area to Reno, or to Portland or Seattle, or to LA area. Now I need my riding buddy! Thanks for sharing.

noeleena
04-06-2010, 04:34 AM
Hi,

Wow , sounds real nice so neat when family are a part of things .

A bit far away for us to have a ride on amtrak .

...noeleena...

Jonianne
04-06-2010, 04:58 AM
How awesome Stacey, for your daughter's support and encouragement! My wife also took me on an Amtrak train ride from Plattsburg to Albany when we vacationed in NY. The train officials never batted an eye.
Do something special for her!

Freddy12
04-06-2010, 05:23 AM
What a great story. Congratulations on the father-daughter time and discussion, and the trip. I can only hope that someday I will be there.

eileendover
04-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Next she helped me with some makeup. Typical father daughter stuff.

Very sweet, Stacey. Very funny, too. :D

sherri52
04-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Great bonding Stacey. I hope you and your daughter have many more excursions

Bobbi Lynn
04-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Sounds like you both had a great time! Congratulations!

TxKimberly
04-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Awe. . . . that DOES sound like a neat day. :)