PDA

View Full Version : If it wasnt Taboo would it kill the thrill?

VikkiVixen7188
04-05-2010, 11:05 PM
Is there anyone else out there that doesnt want to be treated equal? I want to be treated like a crossdresser. I enjoy the shock to people I can give, and I enjoy the excitement of doing something that isnt totally clean. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Somehow it just wouldnt be the same if I was treated with indifference.

suchacutie
04-05-2010, 11:26 PM
The "thrill" for me is to find out that there has always been this feminine person inside of me. Letting her express herself and realizing who she is would never be tarnished, no matter what the environment around her!

:)

tina

Katie1234
04-05-2010, 11:29 PM
I'd want to be treated equally but I see where you are. :)

Karren H
04-05-2010, 11:55 PM
If it was totally accepted... I'd have to switch hobbys to to robbing banks... or become a secret agent...

SexiBobbi
04-05-2010, 11:57 PM
I also enjoy the shock value. And the fact that I am doing something most people frown upon. It is fun. But there is this other side of me that would like to get to a place where I can make people believe I am a woman.

VikkiVixen7188
04-05-2010, 11:59 PM
I do happen to be able to pass incredibly well (I tricked a guy into giving me his number Id been in class with him desk behind for a year lol)

Melissa Rose
04-06-2010, 12:00 AM
I want to be viewed, treated and thought of as a woman. I do not want to be read even though I know it happens. My desire is to blend in and not be noticed as anything else but a woman.

vikki2020
04-06-2010, 12:02 AM
Yeah walking thru the grocery store in a mini and heels does put a mischievous grin on my face. I do enjoy getting some attention when I'm out. On the other hand, walking thru large crowds of people, and getting no reaction is also rewarding! Sometimes there is a fine line between the two!

Nadia-Maria
04-06-2010, 02:51 AM
If I were on a desert island I would still need to dress femme and to wear my fake breasts.
My determination to look like a woman comes from within.

Cheryl T
04-06-2010, 04:37 AM
I want to be viewed, treated and thought of as a woman. I do not want to be read even though I know it happens. My desire is to blend in and not be noticed as anything else but a woman.

Agreed...
I don't do this to shock anyone, I do this for self expression and to release the inner feelings I've always had.

BRANDYJ
04-06-2010, 04:43 AM
Good question. But for me I don't like to be in a position to shock, embarrass people. Guess that's why I don't go out in public. I don't fell comfortable presenting myself in public to be laughed at, humiliated or worse. I would not enjoy the shock value as many do. Call me chicken. But then again, the only way I can 'blend in' is in male mode. Brandy is restricted to the house and places where she knows she is accepted. I don't flaunt my thing in front of others that may be uncomfortable around a CD.

NathalieX66
04-06-2010, 06:34 AM
I love to dress in women's clothes because it's what I always wanted to do. The style choices are fabulous, and guys clothes are way too boring.
It's these damn rules of society that get in the way! :sigh:
Oh well.....I'll break the rules anyway.

charlen
04-06-2010, 06:58 AM
Iagree with Cheryl T.

melissacd
04-06-2010, 07:40 AM
I also do this as a form of self expression. I am not interested in shocking anyone, the thrill in all of this is finally being able to just be myself, to be able to get rid of the facade that has been hanging around all of my life. In fact I am really pleased when I am out in public and even though they know that I am a man they still treat me with respect, friendliness and as if I were a woman anyway. That is real tolerance and perhaps even a little bit of acceptance.

Daenna Paz
04-06-2010, 08:35 AM
I'm not in this to rock someone else's world, but to settle mine ... :daydreaming:

Tina B.
04-06-2010, 09:32 AM
Daenna

Couldn't have said it better, It's about me, and how I feel inside. Just knowing I would be excepted, no matter what I was wearing, that would be heaven to me.
Tina B.

Sarah Michelle
04-06-2010, 09:40 AM
I wear these clothes because they calm me and make me feel whole. I can't pass, never will unless I live long enough that all my sexual characteristics have muted to nothingness.
I won't go out because that would only attract ridicule in the world that I live in, [we live in] but if I could dress as a female rather than an effiminate male, I would in a heart beat.
I just want to be allowed to live with my individuality....

Holly
04-06-2010, 10:07 AM
I dress not to shock other people but to help them see the inner me, the real me.

Samantha_Smile
04-06-2010, 10:18 AM
Theres no thrill in not being accepted.
Just shame, guilt and lies.

Jessy
04-06-2010, 11:48 AM
As a crossdresser, I'm looking out to being fully passable and accepted by everyone.
I do like to shock people, but that's a part of my sense of humor and in no way related to my crossdressing.

Schatten Lupus
04-06-2010, 12:16 PM
I don't, but wanting to actually be a woman I think might be why I don't share in such desires.
However, to get my fill of shock and pissing people off, that is why I play in a black metal band.

charlie
04-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Hello Vikki!
For me the thrill is to see a woman at the end of each transformation. To actually look like a woman! And then to go out and be treated as such. I would actually like it better if I knew that I would not be humiliated by some brute or teenager when I get made or beaten by some brute that doesn't appreciate crossdressers. I'm just trying to go out and be me in different dress, style and feeling.

Kerrylee61
04-06-2010, 12:29 PM
I find your though that Cross dressing not being "totally clean" to be rather to put it nicely, somewhat off the mark. If you feel it isn't a "clean" thing to do, you obviously feel that it's dirty....

Just my opinion

Kerry

MonicaJean
04-06-2010, 01:22 PM
no it wouldn't kill any thrill. The joys of wearing comfortable, colorful and stylish clothes is where's it's at for me (as well as showing my femme side).

Wish I could wear comfortable skirts, soft sweaters and cotton panties everyday. It's just more thrilling having it be part of me than hiding it all the time.

sherri52
04-06-2010, 01:25 PM
Some of the thrill might be gone at that point, but the comfort of the clothing would still be with us.

Frédérique
04-06-2010, 02:43 PM
Is there anyone else out there that doesnt want to be treated equal? I want to be treated like a crossdresser. I enjoy the shock to people I can give, and I enjoy the excitement of doing something that isnt totally clean.

Which begs the question: how does one treat a crossdresser? Personally, I’d rather be invisible than go out of my way to shock people, but I maintain my innocent view at all costs. I think it’s a beautiful thing to crossdress, so I would be hurt if my chosen activity shocked someone. Of course, I know the effect it would have on most people, so I remain unseen and stay within my borders, conveniently out of sight and free from harm. There’s no doubt that crossdressing is exciting on many levels, and I’ve been guilty of putting myself in harm’s way purely for thrills, but others make this into an art form, way beyond what I would try. That being said, I get my excitement from little things and subtle differences – I don’t wish to be treated equal, mind you, but I would just as soon avoid being treated at all, remaining apart from others…:battingeyelashes:

BTW, my crossdressing is totally clean! :clap:

Cassandra Lynn
04-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Each to their own i guess, but i also don't get the dirty/clean thing that you mentioned. If someone is shocked or not, it is up to them and i hope they keep it to themselves. I do this because it's too deep to even fully understand, but it's a part of me that needs to be expressed openly and enjoyed peacefully. You could pick out any number of things to do to shock someone if you get a thrill from it, and it might be cheaper........perhaps a lampshade on your head while wearing all your male clothes backwards? mj (Cassie)

Rianna Humble
04-06-2010, 03:46 PM

:yt:

If I were on a desert island I would still need to dress femme and to wear my fake breasts.

:iagree:

I also do this as a form of self expression. I am not interested in shocking anyone, the thrill in all of this is finally being able to just be myself, to be able to get rid of the facade that has been hanging around all of my life.

What she said

I'm not in this to rock someone else's world, but to settle mine ... :daydreaming:

These 4 ladies said it so much better than I could

Ruth
04-06-2010, 04:14 PM
Interesting that the OP thinks CDing is something that is "not clean" and also wonders if it's the thrill of the forbidden.
There are many reasons to crossdress and one is the "forbidden fruit" thing.
But those of us who don't do it for that reason, just don't have those feelings.
I for one would love it if there were no stigma attached to CDing. I think it would make it a lot more enjoyable.

Loni
04-06-2010, 05:27 PM
i want to be treated as i dress.

and if it was not taboo i still would cross dress.

sonja
04-06-2010, 05:32 PM
not for me i just love being female i love everything about it.

Jaclyn NM
04-09-2010, 09:12 PM
Nope, not me, I would love it if crossdressing was totally acceptable, because then I could wear the clothes I feel I was meant to wear.

Aubrey Green
04-09-2010, 11:16 PM
If it was totally accepted, getting up and dressing would be a snap. Killing the thrill, would be having to get up an hour earlier every day to do make-up and hair.

Genifer Teal
04-10-2010, 05:27 AM
I thought of this before. I have to admit that I like the extra attention I get because we are seen as cutting edge. If I was seen only as a woman, I'd be graded on a different scale. I'd have to get attention on my own merits. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. I do not have the experience to know.

Gen

Michelle-Leigh
04-10-2010, 05:31 AM
I sometimes love to go out drab but in sexy women's shoes just to irritate the local rednecks ! :devil:

5150 Girl
04-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Not for me, because in my heart, I am a woman. CDing is my means to express my inner self

Dixie
04-10-2010, 03:11 PM
I never really thought that much about it, but the shocked looks on people's faces when they realize is priceless. I guess I would ask for a little more tolerance so as to reduce some of the danger, but lets keep shocking the @$*# out of people!:D:heehee:

KateSpade83
04-10-2010, 07:41 PM
I dress to pass and be treated like a woman when I shop. I'm 95% passable and I attract men too. If I wanna shock someone I'd just use my guy voice.

If I really want to shock people I'd use my sexy Lip Service goth halter dress with lace arms and boots. But I don't do that.

I dress to pass, not shock people.

Michelia
04-10-2010, 09:07 PM
I do not know what you mean by not clean, but I definitely do not feel I am doing anything dirty. And if anyone thinks that then it is their problem.

I am almost always dressed at home even if it is girly shorts and a girly t-shirt. Obviously that is not shocking anyone.

But the shock factor is interesting. I never thought about it as "shocking" people. But I guess it could be seen this way. I do not enjoy embarassing other people or causing them to be uncomfortable. I go to great lengths to not bother other people. This is not good for our cause.

There is a fine line however. I do not dress to shock, but I do enjoy the fact that I am breaking down social boundaries when I am doing it and I do enjoy all the attention I get. I see myself on a mission quite often. And I cannot say it never motivates me to dress. I love to show people that crossdressers can be nice people and good fathers and nothing to be looked down upon. I carry my head high and by enlarge, I have met many, many people who have never met a crossdresser before. A great many of those people, I like to think, have gained a positive experience from their encounters with me and have changed their opinions about us in some ways but always for the better.

I do believe that there is a tremendous amount of injustice towards the trangendered in this world. And I try to do what I can to change that. Part of it is getting out there dressed without caring if I do not pass. Always trying to represent tg people in the best light!

For me, if we were all accepted as we are, a lot of the fun that I get from "educating" and exposing people to me would disappear. I guess I would still dress as it is who I am, but it would not be nearly as rewarding or as interesting.

But there is still a long way to go. I do not worry about that day when we are all completely accepted coming too soon...

nvlady
04-10-2010, 11:49 PM
I love the forbidden fruit aspect, and if it was totally accepted my desire to CD would plummet.

VikkiVixen7188
04-11-2010, 12:55 AM
By not clean, I mean that it isnt illegal, but its still controversial.

Rachel_Red
04-11-2010, 01:09 AM
I badly want to be treated as a "normal" woman... regardless of what I was born as. :daydreaming:

Angiemead12
04-11-2010, 08:25 PM
I dont think so, I think it would even enhance it!!!

smoothline
04-12-2010, 10:05 PM

I couldn't agree more! I have ALWAYS wanted to dress as a woman, but I would not pass (broad shoulders and narrow hips etc) I just love womens clothing. I love to dress, be it lingerie and stockings, or a pretty dress, and look in the mirror and see a women.