PDA

View Full Version : Sisters

cindybarnes
08-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Just a thought about why we all take part in forums like this even if its more reading than posting.
We know that some of us may dress all the way and have a night out, some may just dress al home when they have the chance, and some may just like wearing lingeree or lipstick at times,,, all sorts of reasons and situations that may controll our actions, but bottom line is we have some unique part of our personality that brings us here .
I say thats what makes us Sisters,, doesnt matter if you show a pic, or go out, or have a accepting SO,, etc,, we still share some inner feelings that most will never understand.
This is one place as that we should not have to worry about being judged or look for acceptance ,at least thats how I feel about comming here.
I remember how scared I was to post my first pic,, wow back then it was a realy big deal! I also remember my first night out meeting some local online friends,, that was a special night. Im glad to say I have been there for a couple sisters first time out too.
So I see this as our "comunity" (Tristen good post sorry I didnt see it in time)
and am glad I stumbled into here,,must have been wearing heels :)

Cindy

Tristen Cox
08-14-2005, 07:13 PM
I opened it again. Hopefully back on track;) Nice post Cindy, well done

Priscilla1018
08-14-2005, 07:18 PM
Hi Cindy,

This is why,when I welcome new members,I always say "Welcome to our Family".That is what it feels like to me.We are all sisters,we may have words,we may be down,we may be up,we may be so P :censor: off that we can't speak;and still,I love everyone of you,my sisters.

Pip
08-14-2005, 09:58 PM
I have to agree! Being new to this whole thing could have been a very difficult thing for me to understand had it not been for this wonderful family of people that helped me see that it is ok!

I have felt completely accepted here and that is difficult to find no matter what interests one might have.

Thanks!

Pip

Julie
08-15-2005, 06:15 AM
No doubt about it Cindy. No one can know what this life is like unless you live it. I can't explain why I do what I do but I know the girls here understand and no explanation is necessary. Indeed, we are a community of sisters joined together by one common thing.

Oops! Time to leave for work!

paulaN
08-15-2005, 06:43 AM
you are so right Cindy. I have always felt comfy here, it is so nice to know that I am not alone. I can't explain why I like to dress but I sure like it. And I'm not alone in that matter. Thanks everyone for beeing there I love you all.

Stephenie
08-15-2005, 12:47 PM
I too have always felt comfortable here. Since my first post I have not felt that I had to be any different than I am. I have felt that I could tell you all what i felt and not need to worry about your reaction. I wish that I'd had a family like this one while growing up. It is wonderful having so many sisters. :dance: :cheer:

Wendy me
08-15-2005, 12:56 PM
yes for shure we are all sisters here...after all could you talk to your guy freinds abought this stuff???????

Gemma
08-15-2005, 01:48 PM
Since being here I have met many I can call Sisters, well said Cindy :Power:

Victoria Pink
08-15-2005, 04:25 PM
Yes Cindy, we are sisters! I have been amazed at how easy it has been for me to post notes, and how well I relate to so many of the postings and comments made on this web site. It is wonderful to be here. I feel so comfortable with you and the others because we can say how we feel and what we think and there seems to be such overwhelming understanding!

I find that most of the girls here are people like me. We have our values, we are honest abiding citizens of our countries, many have familes, etc.

I lived in turmoil until I found this site. Now I am very comfortable dressing and have even ventured out a bit, although I don't think that this is my main purpose. I think my main purpose is dressing and being femine because dressing brings out a totally soft and special side of me. Its so fun to wear a pretty pair a panties and feel special, or to dress up and "feel" like I am special, or to do something "special" with my hair to give myself a new look.

Have a good day! :)

Hugs,
Victoria

Natalie x
08-15-2005, 04:31 PM
Isn't it wonderful that we can be sisters with such different backgrounds, from all over the world, and dressing for such different reasons, yet we can share and give and cry and laugh together. God, I love this place!

Victoria Pink
08-15-2005, 04:39 PM
Natalie,

You are soooo right!

Victoria

Tiffy
08-15-2005, 05:04 PM
I knew I loved this place for some reason. Does that mean I love all of you? Hmmmmm, I think it does. :love:

kisses, April

ChristineRenee
08-15-2005, 05:27 PM
Welllll...I now must reply to this thread or Julie York will be posting here as to why I haven't mentioned "the sisterhood" yet!:D

So yes girls...welcome to "The Sisterhood"!:hugs: :kissing:

Julie....your welcome!:)

Melissa A.
08-15-2005, 07:30 PM
yes for shure we are all sisters here...after all could you talk to your guy freinds abought this stuff???????

Hee hee...No, I don't think so...can't even talk to my female friends about this stuff!

We are sisters, very thankful for that.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

gennee
08-15-2005, 07:46 PM
CindyBarnes:

I read your thread and I agree with you wholeheartedly :thumbsup: . There's not many places where people from all walks of life can come together and share and give. scomin out to myself a a cd has been one of the best things that's happened.

Gennee :)