PDA

View Full Version : Combat dressing

Magickman
04-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Has anyone ever imagined going to war while dressed in a cute outfit.

Maybe a camo mini-skirt and high heeled combat boots? And a pink rifle, too.

celeste26
04-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Actually no.

Bobbie Bee
04-06-2010, 10:15 AM
The notion kinda gives a new definition to BDU's; Black Dress Uniform!

Jenny Beth
04-06-2010, 10:22 AM
War isn't on my list of things to do while dressed or not.

mklinden2010
04-06-2010, 10:33 AM
War is KILLING PEOPLE.

What's so great about that, even with your pink rifle?

Please consider deleting your question.

There's already too much death.

Jamie48
04-06-2010, 10:42 AM
War is serious business! That is dumb question, Sorry.

DonniDarkness
04-06-2010, 11:56 AM
Ok ppl, i think it was just a fun question, calm down already.

Maybe not war (like actual conflict) but in a like post-apocolyptic type setting (you know movies like Zombieland, Road Warrior, and I am Legend) I would totally rock out some pink fish-nets, strappy heels, leather mini, pink tube-top, spikey collar, and punk rock hair. Oh and driving my black 53' dodge Coronet with a neon combat shotgun poked out the window. Driving cross country just to kill zombies and undead.....oh wait, the wifey and i could be the Sexy Twin Zombie Slayers.....hehehehe.

Really girls, i think it was just posted as a funny thought, have fun with it.....

Magickman
04-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Miss Donni gets it.

mklinden2010
04-06-2010, 12:39 PM
So, the question you really wanted to ask was:

"Wouldn't it be cute, funny, exciting, juuuuust thriiiilling to be jumping around in fishnet hose, mini skirt, breast forms, leotards... and waving a pink rifle after the horrible death of not millions, but billions of people?

If that's the question - and implied mindset - in your lives that you and Donna favor, ask that.

My answer, "No. Death is not entertainment and even imaginary war is war."

Perhaps when some gang of people (a smalll army) sees you and someone shouts, "Let's play with this guy a little bit - grab his arms!" you'll understand what "fun" isn't.

Their defense later, of course, will be, "We were just playing."

Whatever they say, you'll still be worse off for the fun.

Stacy L
04-06-2010, 12:41 PM

I did when I was in the Army, but I wanted a blue rifle.:battingeyelashes:

eileendover
04-06-2010, 12:42 PM
well, I was always a big fan of "Tank Girl" http://www.tank-girl.com/

sherri52
04-06-2010, 12:45 PM
I've been in the jungles of VietNam and believe me you want long pants and unless you want to draw attention, do not bring a pink gun, it will stick out and give the enemy a target.

divamissz
04-06-2010, 01:01 PM
I think I'm going to look for pink camo now; some people are way too serious for their own good.

Stacy L
04-06-2010, 01:09 PM
I've been in the jungles of VietNam and believe me you want long pants and unless you want to draw attention, do not bring a pink gun, it will stick out and give the enemy a target.

Sherri,
Thank You for serving!

Some don't seem to understand that "Freedom isn't Free".

brittdoll
04-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Uhhhh No

StaceyJane
04-06-2010, 01:45 PM
I've been to war and I think that the regular uniform is just fine.

Kimmy55
04-06-2010, 01:46 PM
I think I'm going to look for pink camo now; some people are way too serious for their own good.

I'll second that.Lighten up people

Rachel05
04-06-2010, 02:20 PM
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no

JulieK1980
04-06-2010, 03:05 PM
As for the question, I've been to war, and erm no.... I'd rather have my boots, than heels any day of the week over there. Panties underneath the uniform would be a different story...

There was a video a ways back of a soldier who's unit came under attack, and he didn't have a chance to put his uniform on, so he fought back in his "wife's" pink underwear......

Deborah Jane
04-06-2010, 03:08 PM
Actually Magicman you are closer to the truth than you realise.
After much extensive research, it has been found that fighting in a combat theatre of operations while dressed in drab colours actually leads to depression.

As we speak, research is being done to try to alleviate this problem and the following photo has been leaked to test public opinion as to whether our troops would be happier if they entered combat in brighter colours

JulieK1980
04-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Actually Magicman you are closer to the truth than you realise.
After much extensive research, it has been found that fighting in a combat theatre of operations while dressed in drab colours actually leads to depression.

As we speak, research is being done to try to alleviate this problem and the following photo has been leaked to test public opinion as to whether our troops would be happier if they entered combat in brighter colours

Why not? The Navy switched to blue camo so nobody can see you when you fall overboard, least this will reduce friendly fire..... LMAO!

NancyTO
04-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Director Ed Wood of Glen or Glenda fame stormed the D-Day beach underdressed in bra and panties. Imagine that with such a high chance of getting killed. :eek:

Lorileah
04-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Why not? The Navy switched to blue camo so nobody can see you when you fall overboard, least this will reduce friendly fire..... LMAO!

but wait if I fall overboard don't I want o be seen? "Well captain we've searched and searched and..."

Deborah Jane
04-06-2010, 03:21 PM
but wait if I fall overboard don't I want o be seen? "Well captain we've searched and searched and..."

Is that why you drowned last time?

Lorileah
04-06-2010, 03:23 PM
it was the body jewlery

JulieK1980
04-06-2010, 03:32 PM

While yes, I'm sure most wish to be seen, it seems evident that someone at the top doesn't want them seen. I thought that was the strangest idea for a uniform I've ever seen... lol

Deborah Jane
04-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Jodie

Makes complete sense to me. If you fell overboard, then you wouldn't want to be taken prisoner by enemy forces, hence blue camo, they enemy wouldn't spot and capture you!

Alice Torn
04-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Nope.

Jocelyn Quivers
04-06-2010, 03:47 PM
I'll just say it's never been on the "things to do in this lifetime" list and or fantasy list.

JulieK1980
04-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Jodie

Makes complete sense to me. If you fell overboard, then you wouldn't want to be taken prisoner by enemy forces, hence blue camo, they enemy wouldn't spot and capture you!

Soo true!! Kinda argues against the pink tank though......

JulieC
04-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Maybe not war (like actual conflict) but in a like post-apocolyptic type setting (you know movies like Zombieland, Road Warrior, and I am Legend)

There's been several times in my life when I felt the unending pressure of social norms/rules in regards to my crossdressing that I day-dreamed of a post-apocolyptic world like "The Stand" or "Wall-E" (just not 700 years in the future), where I could be me without having to worry about who I ran into.

Yes, there's zillions of things wrong with the scenario. The day dream isn't about all the death that would have to happen to get there, but about the removal of social laws.

Terri D
04-06-2010, 06:22 PM
Only if the battleground is Macys. Especially during a Macys one day sale. No combat boots either. Camo stillettos. Sure. Sign me up. The few,the proud the well dressed looking for bargains.

FireFoxAngel
04-06-2010, 08:58 PM

yay!! A sense of humor in the thread :)

Thank you for your service!!

Magickman
04-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Error.

Tina B.
04-07-2010, 10:58 AM
What, and risk breaking a nail, no thanks.
Tina B.

NathalieX66
04-07-2010, 11:56 AM

Sorry, already done....in this case pink boxer shorts:
http://www.military.com/news/article/defense-chief-praises-the-pink-boxer-gi.html

Now where's Klinger ( from M*A*S*H*?)

georid
04-07-2010, 01:45 PM
I don't think that would be a good idea. Think of all the chaos it would cause.

KandisTX
04-07-2010, 01:50 PM
In an actual combat situation, I much preferred my BDU's and combat boots. They were much more conducive to humping it for 15 k than stilletos ever would be. Been there done that, got the psychological scars to prove it. ;)

Now then, in a post apocolyptic world.. that's another story entirely. The first thing I would do is raid the nearest mall and hit all the shops for the perfect outfits. Actually, I'd live in the mall so I'd be close to all the clothing LOL. ;) Then of course, I'd raid the nearest gun shop and make sure I was armed to the teeth.

Kandis:love::rose2:

Bethany_Anne_Fae
04-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Sherri,
Thank You for serving!

Some don't seem to understand that "Freedom isn't Free".
///

Your right...it costs a "Buck-o-five"

t-girlxsophie
04-07-2010, 05:19 PM
Well during WW2 the British Army was often to be seen,With Hairy,a***d Scotsman wearing Kilts leading them into Battle even today.So pink Skirt wouldn't be that much different:D

KerryLynn
04-07-2010, 06:57 PM
Cant i just dress in a chicken suit and carry an m4? please :spank: