PDA

View Full Version : cross dressing? sexual? or just because?

E6_Secret
04-06-2010, 12:08 PM
can i ask who here cross dressess because it gives them a sexual feeling? because a partner likes you doing it? or just because you feel more comfortable being a women than you do being a man? im still undecided, hence why im asking? Id like to find it out whether its a sexual thing for me or just because i like being a women?

KatieEvans
04-06-2010, 12:13 PM
I'm not really too sure either, i started crossdressing when i was about 12 years old, one day when my mum was out i put on a skirt some tights and high heels, i loved the way they felt on me and i've loved it ever since, even if i am only just starting to dress fully.

I think i just like being a girl.

E6_Secret
04-06-2010, 12:15 PM
same with me i think, although when i do do it for a few days after i think what it would be like to be taken by a man whildst me being dressed up :)

charlie
04-06-2010, 12:17 PM
I used to crossdress and the act was strictly sexual. Then as time went by it was about being the best woman that I could be. That was the time that makeup, wigs and outfits became important. Now I try and look as close to being a woman on the street that I can and i go out each time that I dress. The change happened over time.

Stacy L
04-06-2010, 12:35 PM

I started between the ages of 5 and 6, so it wasn't a sexual thing then.

Was a turn on someimes when I was a teenager but it hasn't been sexual since then. Never thought about being with a man either, I guess I like everything about women too much.:)

Samantha_Smile
04-06-2010, 12:37 PM
When I first started at around age 12 or 13, it was a very sexual experience being dressed. For a long time it was purely for sexual gratification, but that was when I was single.

For about half a decade now it's been because I still get comfort and joy from the feminine feelings I get when Im crossdressed. Occasionaly I get sexually excited when Im dressed but its far less common these days.

E6_Secret
04-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Smile

did you do anything about these sexual feelings you got? or just let them pass?

SexiBobbi
04-06-2010, 12:44 PM
For me a large part is sexual. I have, for a long time, wondered exactly what sex was like for my wife.
I sometime become very aroused when dressed.
Now that I do dress, I am wanting be able to walk in public and not have anyone recognize me as a man

Samantha_Smile
04-06-2010, 12:47 PM
did you do anything about these sexual feelings you got? or just let them pass?

When I was younger the feelings were acted upon every time.
Nowadays the action upon the feelings is even more rare than the actual feelings themselves.

sherri52
04-06-2010, 12:57 PM
When I first started 50 yrs ago it was sexual, now it is more by habit as I do it everyday. I enjoy the dressing and feel more comfortable dressed as a woman than as a man.

brittdoll
04-06-2010, 01:13 PM
It's a bit of both for me.

Kaitlyn Michele
04-06-2010, 01:53 PM
One interesting thing i"ve always heard anecdotally is that the sexual urge to crossdress abates as we grow older.

I wonder if a part of that is because all the m+++bating is more related to anxiety and the release of that anxiety....(of course always followed by more anxiety) ..

then you could theorize that we either reduce our anxiety over dressing over manymany years, or we stop our insane attempts to releive the anxiety by doing the same thing over and over again with no result...

who knows really, but i've always wondered about it...as a transitioner i can reflect back and say i was only able to get rid of all the depression and anxiety by accepting myself and getting on with the life i always wanted,

Rachel05
04-06-2010, 02:19 PM
For me it is just because, well now it is, once upon a time long ago it was sexual or I thought it was, but now I know it is because i love to dress and be a woman for a little while - I have no inclination to take it further and become a woman, but I love my time dressed

sissystephanie
04-06-2010, 02:33 PM
I'm not sure what the reason was when I started. That was at least 1 or 2 centuries ago, and I was a small child!:heehee: Later on it did turn kind of sexual in nature. But as I grew older and got married it really became something quite different. My late wife knew before we married and fully accepted me "as is!"

My CD'ing was then, and is now, simply because I like to wear feminine clothing! Not for sex, to be a woman, or any other reason like that. I just like to wear female clothing because it looks nice, fits very well, and feels good! I have been doing it for over 70 years and see no reason to stop now!!:)

EnglishRose
04-06-2010, 02:38 PM
Although I dressed on and off since childhood, mine wasn't sexual until I started, to borrow a term, to "yano", which was a lot later in life than for most people. It went away once I accepted myself, though.

Frédérique
04-06-2010, 02:38 PM
can i ask who here cross dressess because it gives them a sexual feeling? because a partner likes you doing it? or just because you feel more comfortable being a women than you do being a man?

None of the above, actually. I primarily dress because it feels good, and women’s clothing just feels wonderful. The shock of difference (as opposed to drab) has a lot to do with it, and, even though I strive to be different from others in all things, the simple fact you aren’t supposed to wear certain things adds to the pleasure. Dressing like a woman doesn’t make you suddenly “be” a woman, but you can pretend, make believe, and even enter the kingdom of dreams on occasion, even during your waking hours. Any feminine thoughts I associate with my idea of femininity come along for the ride, but you have to wear the uniform, and/or the undergarments, or step away from one’s maleness in some capacity to make it work. Beyond all that, it’s just a fun activity! I attach absolutely no sexual connotation to what I do – that’s another floor in Freddy’s Department store of the mind…:heehee:

Cassandra Lynn
04-06-2010, 02:45 PM
It wasn't sexual at first cause i was 6ish, became sexual in my early teens and yes i practiced self gratification.....constantly! Became less sexual in my mid-twenties and today my dressing is about the need to express my feminine side, which grows stronger and stronger. I'm hetero as well, not that it matters. mj (Cassie)

Sweeterica
04-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Was sexual for me when i first started, as one of girls said that desire fades with time,now i just enjoy it for what it is,

Toni_Lynn
04-06-2010, 03:15 PM
I'd be lying if said that there wasn't a sexual aspect to it. When I first started it was definitely more sexual than not. Then over the years past 21, the years that I was single, it began not so much. I just dressed to dress. Now that I'm married to a woman who loves me as I am, the sexual aspect has taken on new importance, because for one thing, it turns her on for me to crossdress, and because my wife is excited, I in turn am, and the whole great wheel that is sexual pleasure begins to turn.

I kinda funny because my wife once said something along the lines of, 'How can you go to work wearing panties and a bra, and not be turned on all day?' To that I replied, "Who says I'm not and can't wait to get home to you :) " as I lead her to bedroom.

Never a boring minute in the bunch!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Bowmanls2
04-06-2010, 03:24 PM
I find that my urge is primarily sexual. I just love the feeling and it gets me excited!

E6_Secret
04-06-2010, 03:31 PM
i am starting to realise that i am doing it for the sexual side of it but id like to meet like minded people but dont know were to look :(

Rianna Humble
04-06-2010, 03:38 PM
As far as I can recall, dressing has never been a sexual activity for me. For a long time - whilst I was fighting it - it was about not being able to resist the comfort of "women's clothes". Now it is definitely about expressing the woman that I have always known deep down inside was the real me.

I actually find that I have less need for sexual release when I am not pretending to be a man.

DonniDarkness
04-06-2010, 03:51 PM
in my path with xdressing, well it has always been xxxdressing, it is about sexual and sensual exploration. If you choose to fully transition you may have less of a sexual urge or your sexual tastes may change in time. Some of us find a balance between both sides, i think that is where my xdressing will lead me, as i personally enjoy being a guy 80% of the time, and Miss Donni only about 20%. I enjoy the fact that i can rebuild a motor by day and silk stalkings at night.

Just gotta find your own path, dont be afraid to explore

-Donni-

t-girlxsophie
04-06-2010, 03:58 PM
I just adore everything about being a CD I dress as much as I can,I feel a whole lot nicer,but I am happy for my male time too.As for being sexual it was never that for me,of course that side comes out at times now,When I dress en femme at bedtime with my SO

Shareecd
04-06-2010, 03:59 PM
I started out doing it because of the sexual side of it and the way it made me feel. In the last year or so I have found that I am most at ease when I am dressed in anything feminine. I just love to be in my house dressed doing normal things. I am ready to venture out soon dressed but have to work out how I can do it since I live at the front corner of a sub division lol.

AmberLynn
04-06-2010, 04:21 PM
Well for me personal,it truly depends on what personality is in control. If amber is in control then no it's not sexual .If my male self is in charge and looking for a "fun night" then yes it is sexual. I hope that makes sense to you :hugs: I rarely dress for sexual activity but it has happened

Loni
04-06-2010, 05:26 PM
when i started i was to young to know about sex, and now i still cross dress cause i just enjoy it, it feels good, it feels right.

nothing like relaxing in a night gown and robe on a warm evening. going out for a walk with a short summer dress/skirt, etc.

i like it cause it is comfey.

Loni

Kaz
04-06-2010, 05:35 PM
It's both, and it is also very difficult to work out the relationships...

I can get very sexually aroused by being Kaz, and I can also feel very normal. I can also get very sexually aroused by THINKING about being Kaz, and I can also feel very normal.

Trying to work it all out - why I am here?

Kaz xx

Bethan
04-06-2010, 06:07 PM
For me it's very sexual... partially because the feminine and aspects of it bought out by lingerie in particular is very arousing, which makes perfect sense from a genetic/primal sense, but also because I explored dressing with my older sisters clothes in my teens.

A psychologist would have a field day (real 101 stuff) but hey, I'm me and it's how I am :)

Barbara Dugan
04-06-2010, 08:51 PM
Good question, on my personal experience I would said sexual because before I started crossdressing I was Asexual. I had not interest on either men or women on a relationship or sexual way. Crossdressing really help me to express myself like a sexual being and define myself as a gay crossdresser because I am atracted to men dressed or in drab but still I try to achieve and enjoy the most fem look that I can achieve:hugs:

zoe m
04-06-2010, 09:06 PM
For me early on it was not sexual, later it became sexual. I find that when it's more repressed it becomes sexual, when I accept it more it becomes less sexual and more about other things. Today the sexual part is still there, but there's much more to it than just that. That's true for a lot of things I guess, not just crossdressing. The important thing is to feel good about all the parts of it.

Annaliese2010
04-06-2010, 11:29 PM
For me there is no doubt, as there is def a sexual component, always. And it cannot be resisted, must be satisfied or I think I should burst into flames by the heat, so high the fever; a hands-on desire that overwhelms with an intensity so complete. But thing is, for that to happen at all I have to completely surrender myself to Annaliese, the female personality in me, else I'd feel ridiculous.

NathalieX66
04-06-2010, 11:37 PM
-Sexual.....clothing designers create women's clothing just for this reason.
-Personal expression.....I'm just me. Women do it & so do I for the same
reason. What? Guys don't have that Kind of freedom? WTF??!!
-Androgyny....sick &tired of regular guy's clothing.
-Rebellion.....sick & tired of rules, I just want to be me.

erickka
04-07-2010, 06:40 AM
It was a little sexual at first for me, but now. I am just totally comfortable being the best girly girl I can be.

BunnieCashmere
04-07-2010, 07:17 AM
I started dressing when I was very very young, so it wasn't sexual then, although it did make me feel "naughty" like I was getting away with something I shouldn't be doing.
During puberty, it was all sexual, to the point where I couldn't get excited unless I was wearing something feminine or I was touching something feminine. (I had to steal lingerie/underthings!)

Now I'm happily married and sexually fulfilled for the most part, but I still dress. Sometimes it's sexual, sometimes it just makes me feel happy and beautiful.

So I guess I could say a little of both...

Crissy Kay
04-07-2010, 09:44 AM
For me its both now too. I still will get excited and turned on at times when everything looks and feels right. Other times I just find it relaxing and fun. Its really my escape from my male self, who can be very negative at times.

ErikaLadyoftheDesert
04-07-2010, 10:37 AM
For me it is a comfort level. Dressing relaxes me and makes me feel whole. There are times when the silky feel of the lingere and panties do take on a sexual tone and I will self gratify or at times have even had some sexy experiences with my SO, but those have been far and few between. :daydreaming:

cdsparky
04-07-2010, 10:41 AM
I think at first it was sexual, but at age 9-10 who knows. I just liked what my mother was wearing. As I grew older, I was more excited dressed than not. I found myself more excited thinking about dressing than going on a date. Weird. That was a long time ago and it continues today. My family will be gone overnight and I am planning to dress and really enjoy the time alone. Now, I am not saying it is not all sexual, but!

georid
04-07-2010, 01:34 PM
can i ask who here cross dressess because it gives them a sexual feeling? because a partner likes you doing it? or just because you feel more comfortable being a women than you do being a man? im still undecided, hence why im asking? Id like to find it out whether its a sexual thing for me or just because i like being a women?

For me, I think it is both. Love to dress and have sexual thoughts. The thought always with a man.

xd-tigger
04-07-2010, 04:05 PM
I think it's a bit of both, but for me it's just because i prefer the feel and fit of women'sn's clotheses.

Karinsamatha
04-07-2010, 04:22 PM
Now it is far more "comfort" oriented rather then sexual. I find I am far happier when the outside matches the inside.
Early on there was a "sexual" feel, but as I found more and more of Karin it changed.

:2c:

lacie
04-07-2010, 05:47 PM
I was very young when I started and it gave me that naughty feeling. As I grew older it became very sexual and is still to this day. But before the sexual thing it allows me to be very relaxed and I feel a comfort unlike anything else.

Cait
04-07-2010, 05:55 PM
A slightly boring and rather pointless answer from myself, but I think its a bit of both for me. I guess part of it relates to the thrills I experienced when I first tried it and part of it is that I just like the clothes.

Elizabeth 66
04-07-2010, 06:18 PM
For me it is about the clothes, and feeling and looking sexy in them rather than being a turn on for me, i always envied my sisters for all the nice things thay had, and i just had jeans and a t-shirt

deniseh
04-07-2010, 06:31 PM
I started in pre-teen years, and yes it was mostly for sexual stimulation & gratification. In my thirties the sexual stimulation decreased and I enjoyed CD more for the desire to dress and be fem as possible. Now at age 50 I dress because I am finally at peace with the "woman" inside me.

catriona36
04-07-2010, 06:54 PM
HMm, For me it is more of a sort of an escape into another reality kinda thing.

My last gf i lived with left me with some serious legal problems for something i never did (funny another guy moved in and were a couple a week later). This is my way to escape for just a few hrs here and there. I have been short tempered since the legals but when im cat, i kinda calm down too :)
Pluss it fells GOOD :love:

Melissa in hose
04-07-2010, 06:59 PM
For me it depends on the day. Sometimes it is sexual and somtimes it is to relax and sometimes it is because I feeel the need to dress. My wife accepts it fully and sometimes she asks me to wear something because she knows where it can lead, or it can help ease a hard day.

Dixie
04-08-2010, 01:55 AM
It's both sexual and relaxing, sometimes it's the only way I can get any housework done!:D

eluuzion
04-08-2010, 03:41 AM
If I was a plant or vegetable, I guess I would be a "late bloomer", as I did not begin CD until about age 30 while at college. (I'm not that dumb...I went back for a couple degrees...lol).

I would have to say it was primarily sexually charged initially, but did have psychological substance as a base. (I have always had an unusually high sex drive even when young). Ok, I admit it...there are very few things in life that do not end up with some sexual component attached to my perceptions...lol. I am not a Weird Harold or Chester Molester...I just have a high sex drive.

So, the difference in my case is that after the "yano" fact, I do not loose interest in CD. I continue wearing clothes and enjoy the whole atmosphere and mindset that goes along with it.

But, I will say this...there has always been a sexual part that has not wained in 20 years...contrary to many reports by others...

no complaints, here...:battingeyelashes:

MsJoann
04-08-2010, 04:48 AM
I was in the same situation as most of you. My recollections of dressing at age 8 or 12 are pretty much vague now.
When I hit my 20's, just the thought of going to the store to buy underwear, boots/shoes and nylons was quite the rush.
I sneaked off to my "secret place" to wear them...and I was in personal sexual heaven. I just regret now that I had no other partner to share this with.
I remember that it was a very personal issue, as, back then, I had no Idea that others, like me, were doing the same.
There was no internet for me back then or any other way of networking like we are doing now.
My dressing is not sexual in any way now. I constantly strive to present myself as a beautiful woman.

Shianna
04-08-2010, 05:59 AM
Really depends on my frame of mind at the time.....

Sometimes it's purely the sexy feeling of the clothes and being fem. Other times it's purely escapism. The odd thing I am experiencing now, is a change in my sexuality relating to "turn-ons."

jasmine57
04-08-2010, 08:34 AM
Like many others, it started out being very sexual for me. The only time I dressed were for sexual reasons. Now it's for the enjoyment of being able to present my feminine side strictly. I've finally accepted who I am and the pleasure of being the real me far far outweighs anything else. I would have to say that being the woman I want to be is my reasoning today.

jenifer m.
04-08-2010, 09:17 AM
it started out as a sexual thing years ago,but for years now its just an expression of who i am,and i get no sexual pleasure out of it any more.i just enjoy being a little feminine.

nell
04-08-2010, 09:27 AM
For me I am reminded constantly of fashion, women, CD's on the net, legs, breasts, etc. It all adds up to this warm, feeling and leads me to my closet to dress. Something new always excites me more than old, but something favorite does the trick also.
I used to think I was creating the lovers I always needed & wanted (in the mirror).
Love....

Angie G
04-08-2010, 10:04 AM
What's the difference if you like doing it do it. And don't worry if you want to play when your dressed. I think your overthinking this hun.:hugs:
Angie

Mackenzie
04-08-2010, 10:55 AM
When I first started wearing lingerie 10 years ago, there was a sexual thrill, an excitement. As I have progressed to dressing fully en femme, it is more of a desire to express my strong feminine side. There is a real comfortableness in being dressed as a girl, and enjoying the different fabric, nylons, panties, bras, makeup, jewelry, wigs, corsets, etc.

Dressing as a male is utterly boring. Socks, boxers, pants, shirt... done!

Dressing as a female - very fun, exciting.

Now, to round it off, comes the voice coaching and learning more femme movements and "ways". It's all a progression... and a fun one!

Lexine
04-08-2010, 12:23 PM
First off, apologies in advance. I tend to write long winded explanations and it's not good lol.

When the thought of CDing crossed my mind, it wasn't sexual at all. I just got out of a long relationship with my ex-fiancee and needed some sort of way to boost my confidence and self-esteem back up. For the past few months since the engagement was broken off and we parted ways I changed my entire male wardrobe to refresh my image but felt that I needed to work on those two facets of my personality and at the same time do something that I've never done before.

So when an opportunity arose where if I CD'd in public with no one in my group chastising me for what I'm doing or otherwise, I seized the opportunity to do it. That's when other answers as to why I wanted to CD came trickling in. Questions like, "Can I look good with the outfits I'm wearing," or "Can I pass as a GG," came to mind and were answered thanks to what I did. I was also reminded that, a while back, I had a fascination for gender ambiguity thanks to the rise of the internet and the blurring of identity online. All I can add to this is that I'm thankful that I had a supportive close friend who could catch up with whatever I'm thinking and was a "Yes" girl when it came down to me.

What's weird is that I thought that my friends would think ill of me by actually continuing to CD past that day, but their reactions were both funny and encouraging. They know that I'm still a straight guy inside and that I'm trying this out to both better myself and enjoy the advantages of my youth.

gracee
04-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Are you talking about that tingling feeling I get all over my body, emanating from somewhere between my legs (where the junk is stored)?

Omigosh! That's sex?

Then howcum it grows tremendously just after I step into my heels? My feet are as far away from Pleasure Central as you can get!

'Tis a puzzlement.

G

Cheryl T
04-08-2010, 02:26 PM

Personally, I am certain that when I began at a young age that much of it was sexual in nature. This continued for quite some time as I always enjoyed the "thrill" of dressing. Whether this was the feeling of the clothing or the forbidden nature of cross dressing or a combination of both I can't say and at this time don't care.
As I grew older and matured I found that the sexual aspect faded. I came to realize that it was the expression of some deep seeded feminine aspect of my being that guided me to be the "woman" I am today. Nature, nurture, genetics...I don't know, but I do know that I feel more at ease with myself as a woman than at any other time. This peace is what I seek and enjoy now.
Perhaps the other facets we necessary to lead me to this realization. In any case, it is no longer sexual or fetishistic, it is simply an outward expression of who I am.

Jane G
04-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Certainly wasn't sexual when I started I was too young. Through the teenage years it appeard like it was, but I didn't need to be dressed to enjoy sex, then or now, so I think it was more likely that I used to get turned on because thats what happens any how, at that age. These days being dressed is just about being me.

JuliaKay
04-08-2010, 06:28 PM
With the passing of time, the sexual aspect has ebbed, but not gone away. Now, it's being more comfortable, contented and fulfilled. Bobbie

missjulie
04-08-2010, 07:27 PM
silkie smooth legs in hose my little feet in heels soft paded bra to me that is sexy even if not passable,:battingeyelashes:

suziegirl
04-08-2010, 07:54 PM
When I first dressed it felt wonderful but I don't know if that was sexual as I was too young. Every day since I've just wanted to be girly and the clothes are just one part of it. That said, I only truly feel sexual when dressed. Guess its chicken and egg, or chick and bed. For me it feels natural to be a girl and the sexual feelings are just one small part of that. x

eluuzion
04-09-2010, 02:11 AM
whoa, those sexual ebbing reports are getting a little too frequent around here. I think I am going to start wearing a mask and gloves on this forum. I do not want to catch anything..lol

I have already resigned myself to accepting the fact that I will probably end up as one of those old men in the geriatric ward running around pinching all of the nurses until the day I die.:battingeyelashes:

Nadia-Maria
04-09-2010, 06:14 AM
When I'm crossdressed the whole day, I observe that I'm used to have breakfeast, lunch and dinner crossdressed. :battingeyelashes:

Then I'm wondering :
Is crossdressing just about eating and food ? :devil:

Also I'm used to breathe all time I'm crossdressed.
Hence I ask you :
Is there a strong connection between crossdressing and breathing ? :devil:

Why would CDers have to EITHER crossdress or HAVE SEX ?

You may do both at the same time or in the row, just as you like. :love:

Amanda Stubbs
04-09-2010, 06:30 AM

I started between the ages of 5 and 6, so it wasn't a sexual thing then.

Was a turn on someimes when I was a teenager but it hasn't been sexual since then. Never thought about being with a man either, I guess I like everything about women too much.:)

I'm the same as Stacy and started about the same age too.

Celeste Starre
04-09-2010, 06:46 AM
I started around age 12. At first it was very sexual and that lasted into my 20's. I would dress,get excited,and when it was over I couldn't get the clothes off fast enough. Probably a guilt thing. As I aged it began to change and now at 61 it's pretty much a transgender thing. I still get a thrill from it from time to time but it's not the motivation anymore.

smoothline
04-09-2010, 07:29 AM
I started when I was nine. I am now 61. It has always been sexual for me, the feeling of sexy lingerie really did it for me and still does. However, as I have got older, it isn't just sexual. I find I want to dress fully because I love to feel fem. If I could I would dress fem 24/7.

lauraabdl
04-09-2010, 07:36 AM
I started when I was young about 10 or 11 years old. since that time I have progressed along the time line to dressing about once a day and the sexual thing was when I was younger, now its about the clothes and lingere, yes the lingere, I have collected quite a huge collection. The other day I was at a small shop and was looking at another slip and the lady told me they were not making to many slips these day as the ladys are not wearing them so much and I told her that I have about one hundred slips in my collection and counting, she was astonted that I had that many. She said most girls only have three or four at most.
Sorry for rambling on.
Laura Lee:heehee:

Madilyn A.
04-09-2010, 08:12 AM
When I started at 6, it was well before anything sexual, later in my teens sexual feelings crept in, the older I became the less sexual and more the need to feel feminine. Now solely to feel feminine.

Erica S
04-09-2010, 04:38 PM
Well, currently it's just purely sexual for me. And I really don't know if I would aim for anything higher as I like my male-self. But only time will tell...

Jaclyn NM
04-09-2010, 08:52 PM
This is a tough question. I started crossdressing because it did stimulate me sexually, but then I just began to enjoy wearing female clothing. Inintially it was just stockings and high heels, but then I needed to go further, and further, till I was totally dressed and made up, and at that point, I felt I'd arrived at who I really was. I'm just a female born as a male, and my crossdressing is no longer sexual.

mapletree
04-09-2010, 08:57 PM
It was almost all seual when I started
Still is part of it
Now more and more I just feel this is who I am
I love wearing, figuring out and learning more and more about my feminine self

ArleneRaquel
04-09-2010, 08:59 PM
At one time it was totally sexual, now its who I want to be. I'm Arlene 24/7. :battingeyelashes:

DressyJenny
04-09-2010, 09:05 PM
For me , its part of my sexuality. When I was real young I used to have strange dreams. Which led to me fantasiing about being femed. Which turned into sexual experiances as I got older . I always wondered what it would feel like to dress in woman's clothes. Especially the shoes. My dressing continues to excite me in those ways. I've never really had the opertunity to fully dress though. The thought of being femine and crossdressing excites me.

docrobbysherry
04-10-2010, 12:02 AM
It ISN'T!:eek:

"Dressing to relax!?" :brolleyes:
Yeah! That'll be the day!:heehee:

Just THINKING about the girl Sherry will become next, is very stimulating for me. When I start dressing, the excitement and an----ti-----ci----pa------tion just keep building.
Until a completed female image is in my mirror!:D

If the day comes that I DON'T get turned on by CDing, I may just give it up!:sad:

Since I'm over 60 now, that day MAY be coming!:straightface:

JazmyneCD
04-10-2010, 01:10 AM
It's a bit of both for me.

I'm very much the same. But in actuality, I think it's more sexual for me.

Angiemead12
04-11-2010, 08:35 PM
mixed feelings for me, but initially when i am dressed i am abit more frisky and aroused!

but there are days where it just more comfy to be in female clothes, especially nighties and gowns for bed!

I do wear panties daily!

inessa
04-13-2010, 08:58 PM
It just feels normal. Nothing sexual about it.

Sharon michelle
04-13-2010, 09:28 PM
It started one way and then evolved. I guess I am happy as a "well balanced" gender, I would be comfy as a man or woman, but got all the advantage as I am, a little of each. When I finally realized that fem was part of me all the time, I found some peace (I also upgraded my drab wardrobe).
I love doing guy things and dressing girlie girl.
Shari

mapletree
04-14-2010, 12:43 AM
i have so many ideas but when it comes down to it i just feel so good dressed

charline4994
04-14-2010, 01:20 PM
I started because it was something that felt natural to me. With the discovery of pornography my cross dressing turned into something sexual. Recently I've been moving away from a sexual act to feeling like it's "right." I still enjoy having some sexual thrill to it but it's been slowly changing to "right" and not just a cheap thrill. I've tried to rationalize it many ways but I've found that I just like dressing like a woman.

jenna_woods
04-14-2010, 01:32 PM
all i can say for my self sex has nothing to do with my dressing, I like wearing preaty things,and love wearing heals.

StarrOfDelite
04-14-2010, 03:09 PM
I don't think I can say it's purely sexual. I enjoy dressing, putting-on makeup, and trying to be beautiful without being excited sexually. I can dress, sit at home with a plate of cheese, a bottle of wine and a good movie, and just relax.

On the other hand, I can have tremendous sexual urges when I'm in a narcissistic phase, and the ballet slippers and flouncy skirt and silk blouse disappear to be replaced by 4" stiletto shoes with vamp straps, black body stocking, long goth gloves, and some ****ty eye makeup, and that inevitably leads to the full length mirror, the remote exposure camera, and the euphemistic 'ya no.'

I am active sexually with men, but that's a different dynamic. I enjoy being held by a man, and having his hands and lips on my face and body, and I enjoy very much being the feminine receptive partner during the sex act itself. But, as much of the pleasure is psychological as physical, since during coitus is when I feel most like a woman.

I don't dress like a vamp **** for men: Some variation on the classic ensemble of a black cocktail dress, a strand of pearls and pearl earrings, some good stockings, and a pair of 9 West black, three inch pumps, is what I wear on dates, or when I'm out cougaring. So, I'd have to say that my sexiest and most outrageously whorish outfits are either for myself or for other TV/CD who are similarly in their Tramp Mode, because that's when I'm most likely to be in a Red Zone looking for sex.

Just as an aside, since it's not precisely apropos to this thread, if I'm just hangin' with friends I'm asexual, blue jeans, loafers, chambray shirts and black turtle necks, levi denim jean vests, and the only femme/masculine differences are the wig, the ornateness of the earrings, and the makeup. The odd thing is that when I'm dressed like that I get hit on by guys whether or not I'm wearing makeup, etc. The curse of being a pretty boy or a handsome woman.

Myopedee
04-14-2010, 06:25 PM
I wore my first girdle at about 13 or 14 and loved the control and how it made me feel. I was very upset I did not have my own. Wearing my mother's skirt suit was a real highlight. When I got old enough to buy my own I bought stockings too, like 3 different sizes because I had no clue what size I needed. The first time I slept like that in a girdle and stockings it was wonderful how my body and legs glided over the sheets. Later adding a silky night gown was like heaven. The rest came over time however I still consider a girdle part of me always. Going to the doctor and not wearing a girdle is a bummer. Over time I also started noticing women and their accessories like necklaces and earings. Not to mention shoes and glasses. I have no idea why I look at some women and think GREAT shoe selection and others, what were you thinking. I always compliment women on their shoes and glasses. I think most like it. I LOVE when the compliment comes back. I finished writing, it's sensual.

jenny1971
04-14-2010, 07:33 PM
In the beginning I think it mostly was sexual (at least that is the only thing I remember), but as my dressing evolved I would say it's more about getting a feeling of content, i.e. it feels good and natural to dress up. However, I do have noticed that I have different emotional and sexual feelings and fantasies when I'm dressed as male vs en femme. So probably a little bit of both ...

RileyAnne
04-14-2010, 08:04 PM
:iagree: It started sexual when an ex left some clothes behind, but now
with my own clothes it just feels right and evolving each day. Started
with a thong, now I need another closet!

Dee2U
04-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Wow. this thread really has touched a chord with many of us. Me too.
At first as an early teen it was very sexual and directed toward the look and feel of the clothing. For me too it has gradually evolved. There is still a sexual aspect to it (espceially if I havent dressed in a while) but now it is more about exploring my feminine side, feminine behaviour, working on my body etc.It is less about the actual clothing now and much less about any "sexual" satisfaction. It's personal satisfaction by being myself....Dee

TJ Tresa
04-14-2010, 09:14 PM
For me when I started it was for fun, then as I got older it had a sexual satisfaction to it, now I dress for fun, comfort and because I love feeling femine. I have no desire to have sex with a man though I will not turn my wife down if she wants to have sex with me as her girlfriend, LOL.

NathalieX66
04-14-2010, 09:34 PM
This morning while driving to work, I remembered when I was a teenager and I slipped on my mom's nightgown and panties while my folks were away for the weekend. I remember what a sexual charge I got out of it, it felt like I crossed the great divide and into new territory. There was such a sense of mystery, taboo-ness, and sensualness from feeling sheer nylon tricot & silk.

Now there seems to be less or no sexual thrill, not that I can't make it so, but it has become more my personal style and an embodiment of who I am and want to be. Now I wear what I like because I like it. Every time I take my shoes & socks off, and I notice my toenails are magenta, I say to my self "oh, how cute!", then I somehow completely forget about it. There's no sexual charge there, it's just "hey, I like it".

I love watching women shop. They seem so unbound and free, and go wherever their impulses lead them. Even when they're shopping to impress people with their outfits, they indulge and immerse themselves for their own satisfaction. That's how I want to be.

PattiMichaels
04-14-2010, 10:50 PM
My first memory of dressing is from when I was 4 years old, at that time there was nothing sexual about it. Wearing my Grandmother's pantyhose was simply something that I felt I wanted to do.

As I grew older, the urges were still there. I simply wanted to wear anything I could get my hands on at the time. It progressed to the point of painting my toes for the very first time when I was 13 years old or so, and later experimenting with make-up. Confusing things even further was discovering my interest in dating girls. However, something in the back of my mind was telling me that instead of wanting to date the pretty girls, I maybe secretly wanted to be them. Confounding things even further was discovering copies of Penthouse and Playboy that my Dad had hidden in his dresser drawers. Wow! I went out fully dressed for the first time when I was 17.

Coming of age in my late 20s allowed me to explore the sexual side of crossdressing. Since my Mom's DNA seems to have dominated, I definitely had the edge in passing rather well. Long story short, I actually had the prescription for HRT in my hands and filled -- I tossed them after a moment of clarity where I realized that I didn't want to live to a ripe old age as a transgendered woman.

For me, there was a definite sexual motivation and thrill to dressing. We all have our reasons for doing what we do, the inner peace of mind comes from being able to balance the fantasy with the reality.

Patti

Georgia Rose
04-15-2010, 06:11 AM
It started as a sexual thing for me but now a few years later sex has little to do with it. I just enjoy being dressed as a woman when the opportunity is available (like right now). All the little things seem to add up to one very enjoyable experience. I have given up trying to understand why, just enjoy the time I get.

Carly D.
04-15-2010, 07:50 PM
To me I like wearing because I feel good wearing the clothes..

Jenniferpl
04-16-2010, 02:54 AM
For me it started too young for it to be sexual. Have to admit wearing the clothes, sexy underwear and makeup does get it going though. Lucky for me I have a support spouse.

christinek
04-16-2010, 03:29 AM
In my mind there is a very sexual component to it!

I look at my wife with extreme desire, so I want to look in the mirror same!!

As Christine has matured I do see a better thing in the mirror and acceptance at home has helped.

I too was 9 when I first cross dressed. I asked my mom if I could go out as a girl for halloween! I have forever wished it was not just a halloween trick! I guess for me Hallowwen comes many times a year now :heehee:

Almalexia
04-16-2010, 04:36 AM
Dressing isn't sexual for me. I mean yeah I have sex dressed but that's not why. Being dressed like a girl is more comfortable and, to me, more appropriate. And even with sex it just feels like I'm in the correct position.

il.dso
04-16-2010, 10:18 AM
Yes, definitely sexual for me in a wonderful and profound way.
In fact, in my early crossdressing years I would have never
imagined that dressing up could not involve a sexual aspect to it.
The arousal and drive was simply overwhelming and powerful.
Interestingly, though, as the years go on, the sexual component
remains but is not the sole and inevitable focus of my crossdressing.
Now, I crossdress occasionally due to the need for sexual arousal
and many times just for the wonderful feelings of calm, exploration
and transformation.
What a long strange trip, indeed.

sartjie
04-16-2010, 11:53 AM
To me I was pushed into it when I was young 10.My older sister had no friends and I played with her Alot.When time came that she got I just carried on.I Like it alot but been working all the time i Just dont get to do Anything.

johannem
04-16-2010, 12:27 PM
I believe the two are one and the same. I feel very much the same way about CDing - it definitely gets me sexually stimulated by making me feel more like a woman and getting my closer in touch with my inner womanly self. It is the inner woman expressing herself and asking to be set free. I am always wearing lingerie, day and night, both under my menswear when in public, and with make-up, heels, and pretty girly things at night in the privacy of my room.
I think you should continue exploring this female side of yourself by letting her express herself as freely as she pleases.

Andromeda
04-27-2010, 03:08 PM
When I started cross dressing it was almost purely a sexual, forbidden fruit sort of thing. Now it is less this and more about the clothes, comfort and being a girl.

Gerrijerry
04-27-2010, 03:27 PM
I have been crossdressing from a very young age there are times that I enjoy it for different reasons but 90 % of the time it is just that I feel better dressed as a woman.

Didi
06-12-2010, 01:53 PM
It was definitely sexual when it started, now it's just fun and relaxing

erika130
06-12-2010, 02:18 PM
It's a mix of feelings for me as well, as others have expressed. It's certainly got a sexual side to it, but it's also very relaxing and liberating in a way. You know, being able to express that feminine side I guess properly, as I can't possibly feel feminine without dressing :2c: