PDA

View Full Version : New Job, I might start learning things!

kimmy p
04-06-2010, 04:04 PM
1 Week from today I start work at a Hair Salon and Day spa. I must control my urges to ask "too" many questions. But they have a make up lady for weddings and such..... :D

Jessy
04-06-2010, 04:33 PM
Congrats with the new job! And there's no such thing as too many questions :D

sherri52
04-06-2010, 04:36 PM
Congrats on the new job. Hope you get to take advantage of the makeup lady

tamarav
04-06-2010, 07:56 PM
What will you be doing there? Are you a Cosmetologist or an Manacurist? I would feel free to ask any and all questions.

Are you going to be working dressed? I didn't check your profile.

I do work dressed in a salon and love it, I generally am the one answering the questions...

Shelby
04-06-2010, 09:41 PM
We have another one of us on the inside girls! Our infiltration tactics are working. Soon we will know all the women's secrets. Hahahahaaaaa!!

kimmy p
04-07-2010, 09:17 AM
What will you be doing there? Are you a Cosmetologist or an Manacurist? I would feel free to ask any and all questions.

I do work dressed in a salon and love it, I generally am the one answering the questions...

Massage Therapist. Guy mode.

MJ
04-07-2010, 09:32 AM

now you can take lessons from tam, you have the perfect job and great opportunity to dress. and the best excuse

ellenwannabe
04-07-2010, 11:10 AM
congrats to you kimmy - I'll bet you can learn a lot there - are you working there enfemme ? hope you enjoy it - your sis Ellen

kimmy p
04-07-2010, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the idea of working dressed, but truth be told I am essentially self employed. If I don't get the clients in I don't get paid. And in this area a guy in a dress wouldn't stay in business long. I do intend to listen and observe closely though. And I may just use the make-up lady's services at Halloween (Only time of year I go out). Still a exciting opportunity for me though.

Phyliss
04-07-2010, 01:07 PM
New job, good for you.

You understand that in an enviroment so thick with Estrogen you WILL be figured out. Women have some sort of radar for things like that. I'm not saying to come out the first day at work, but don't waste your time hoping to hide. Above all when ( not IF ) you're asked, don't lie. they'll know.

kimmy p
04-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Thanks, and I won't. It has to happen at some point. My wife will be mortified though.

jennifer easton
04-07-2010, 01:22 PM
the pay checks should help smooth that over( the mortified part any way) congrats on the job at least some of us are back to work