PDA

View Full Version : My wife says I make a prettier woman than I do a handsome man!

Jessica Who
04-06-2010, 06:56 PM
Hey everybody,

The Saturday before last I dressed up for the day, hung out with my wife and filmed a little bit. Just before I was going to change and wash everything off, she told me that I make a prettier woman than a I do a handsome man.

At first I didn't know how to feel, but about a week later she clarified by saying "no offense, I think you're a good looking guy, you just look better as a woman"... whoa!

I want to make it clear that I am not trying to be a braggart, I was just happy to receive such a nice compliment from my loving and supportive wife. It took years for us to get where we are today. Although she's always been accepting, cross-dressing was taboo there for a while.

So I just wanted to share this with you all, thanks for listening :-)

- Jessica

ellenwannabe
04-06-2010, 07:41 PM
great - I wish my wife was more encouraging - enjoy the compliment - Ellen

TGMarla
04-06-2010, 07:43 PM
My wife says I make a prettier woman than I do a handsome man!

I think I do as well. Frankly, there's a lot of us like that. It's amazing what some makeup and a wig will do.

And for some of us, there's nowhere to go but up!

(Like me!)

:lol:

sissystephanie
04-06-2010, 09:21 PM
If your Avatar is any indication, your wife has very good eyes!! My late wife could make me look like a very good female, but it took a lot of work on her part. I am a man and no two ways about it. Makeup and a wig can do wonders, but it takes a lot of work!

That is why I now go out as a man wearing female clothing!!

jenifer m.
04-06-2010, 09:37 PM
id bbe so happy to get a complement like that.from what ive seen you do present well. you go!!

t-girlxsophie
04-06-2010, 09:59 PM
You do look like a gorgeous Female,no doubt about that
I must ask my Wife the same question,on second
thoughts maybe not lol

Rachel Morley
04-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Just before I was going to change and wash everything off, she told me that I make a prettier woman than a I do a handsome man. ....... I want to make it clear that I am not trying to be a braggart, I was just happy to receive such a nice compliment from my loving and supportive wife.

No need to explain to me! My wife quite often says similar things to me too! :) When I'm en femme she'll very often kiss me on the lips and say "you look really cute" yet she rarely tells me I look cute or attractive when I'm in boy mode. That's totally ok with me because I too feel I look more attractive in girl mode and she tells me all the time when I'm in boy mode that I'm so perfect for her. :)

My point is, that we both share similar feelings of (the first time it was mentioned) not being quite sure what it all meant, but we are ultimately both very happy to receive such a loving, supportive and encouraging comment from the person we most love in the world :hugs:

MargaretJ
04-07-2010, 07:56 AM
I definately look better as a female. :o

Lucy Long Legs
04-07-2010, 08:40 AM
Yes I've had the same comment from my SO. In fact, it was a major factor in my becoming a regular CD. She was so dissatisfied with me as a man that she said I might be better as a woman.

How right she was!

We now have a great relationship and I feel great dressed as a woman which of course improves everything. I no longer have to pretend to be something I'm not, and she finds me much more attractive like this.

I always felt I looked effeminate as a guy, but I feel pretty and feminine as a woman, and she thinks so too.

Jessica Who
04-07-2010, 09:56 AM
I certainly agree with your wife too :)
That's sweet thank you

great - I wish my wife was more encouraging - enjoy the compliment - Ellen
I wish the same for you Ellen, I know how tough it can be...

I think I do as well. Frankly, there's a lot of us like that. It's amazing what some makeup and a wig will do.

(Like me!)

Hehe yea, makeup does a lot for me

If your Avatar is any indication, your wife has very good eyes!! My late wife could make me look like a very good female, but it took a lot of work on her part. I am a man and no two ways about it. Makeup and a wig can do wonders, but it takes a lot of work!

That is why I now go out as a man wearing female clothing!!
Thanks for the compliment, yea it takes about 2 hours for me to completely transform, sometimes it can be exhausting at times

id bbe so happy to get a complement like that.from what ive seen you do present well. you go!!
Thanks Jenifer, at first I was confused but later I was happy. My self esteem really got a boost that day

You do look like a gorgeous Female,no doubt about that
I must ask my Wife the same question,on second
thoughts maybe not lol

No need to explain to me! My wife quite often says similar things to me too! :) When I'm en femme she'll very often kiss me on the lips and say "you look really cute" yet she rarely tells me I look cute or attractive when I'm in boy mode. That's totally ok with me because I too feel I look more attractive in girl mode and she tells me all the time when I'm in boy mode that I'm so perfect for her. :)

My point is, that we both share similar feelings of (the first time it was mentioned) not being quite sure what it all meant, but we are ultimately both very happy to receive such a loving, supportive and encouraging comment from the person we most love in the world :hugs:

I'm gkad we can relate to each other, its a blessing to have such a great partnership with your wife

DonniDarkness
04-07-2010, 10:08 AM
Jessica,

Your very pretty hun, When SO's do these little things it reminds us how lucky we are to have them

Give her a hug and buy her some flowers (you can steal one for your hair, she wont mind) hehehehe

Hugs and kisses
-Donni-

5150 Girl
04-07-2010, 10:20 AM
I've heard from others that I lokk better as a woman.
But my Polar Bear says I'm equaly good looking either way

Greymancd
04-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the encouragement Jessica. It is nice to know others have taken a long road but have gotten to a good place.

SherriePall
04-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Jessica -- You do look very pretty as a woman and since your wife knows you as a man, too, she must be right.
My first time at David's Bridal, I was at the register when my SA says to me, "No offense, but you look better as a woman than a man." I told her that I thought so, too!
Is it because we feel better en femme that we believe we look better?

danam
04-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Funny thing...I've heard the same about myself. It took many years to come to terms with this!! It also clarifies why I had such a hard time picking up women in bars when I was in my 20s--the highly masculine types always did better in that environment. Oh well, at least now I understand.

It's good to know that you look good, whatever the circumstances!!

victoriamwilliams1
04-07-2010, 06:27 PM
I think that may be true for a few of us!

catriona36
04-07-2010, 07:04 PM

(Like me!)

Not in my case :(
i see 4 trees..
1st the ugly guy tree
2nd the good looking guy tree
3rd the ugly chick tree
4th the good looking chick tree..

I allways climb the worng two trees, but a gal can dream :daydreaming:
:love: