PDA

View Full Version : How i feel now days

crusadergirl
04-06-2010, 11:17 PM
If u don't know me on here my name is Kirra Scythe. The former host of the Sinister Siren show. I know i never start a thread anymore just haven't had anything to say really.
For the most part i have a boring life. But this is about how i been feeling lately about cross dressing. It was really fun at first i enjoyed everything about it mainly because it was new to me. I never wanted to hide this side of me from anyone but my family members think its not safe for others to know. I use to atlest have my house and my yard to go out dressed but now i can't even do that. I'm way to limited in what i can do with my look and my style since i'm stuck in my room and it sucks.
Maybe this is just a rant and i never do that. I use to take tons of pictures now i may take 5 every 3 months. My main goal was to enjoy my life and be able to dress as i wanted. The reason why can't do that is my brother wife and kids are living with me. Almost no time for me to do anything i want at home unless its late at night.
Theres alot of things i want to do but nothing is working out right now, something must change. The idea trying to stop cross dressing crosses my mind but that won't work.
Maybe its nothing and i can move on i had a bad 2008 and 2009. Hoping it changes and its not all due to crossdressing its just my life right now i guess. I admit i need someone to talk with or maybe some advice.

DawnRodgers
04-07-2010, 12:21 AM
kirra,
I, frankly, don't even know where to start. I kjnow so little about you, your education, your likes and dislikes, your dreams and ambitions. It seems clear that your a mite sepressed amd that things aren't going as you hoped and planned. Again, I don't know your situation but it seems clewar that you should be looking for professional help. Spmeone with a background and traimng to really help you. Things seem to be going wrong for you and ythose around you. There is likely no magic elixir that gives an immediate answer but you musy keep a bright outlook and keep on trying to achieve what you really want - be it being off on your own, having more privacy, being burdened by things you have no control over. Keep positive - nothing keeps one down more than a constant negative attitude. Nothing is as bad as it seems. We all have our inate ability to learn and work and survive amd can accomodate a lot of the things that life throws at us. Good luck, honey. Keep your chin up. We all have faced things that have caused set backs but as long as we keep fighting, something will come along and lift us up. Take advantage of every opportunuty offered and encountered and don't be afraid to ask for help.
Dawn.

crusadergirl
04-07-2010, 12:40 AM
Thanks Dawn for the advise its hard to write out my true feeling are tell anyone, i'm not sure if they would understand.
I'm real bad off i know some are having a harder time then i am. I just keep fighting how i feel and it drives me crazy.

Jocelyn Quivers
04-07-2010, 06:50 AM
I understand about not having a lot of spare time. What helps me sometime is just to dress completely if only for an hour before going back to male mode. Some fem time is better than none.

DonnaT
04-07-2010, 07:46 AM
Indeed, it sounds like something must change.

I suggest talking to your brother and his wife. Explain what you are feeling. Let them know that you'll be spending more time as yourself, since doing otherwise is bad for your mental well being.

Maybe you can be happy with just wearing skirts and a blouse around the house? Works for me, but some have to be fully enfemme.

If the grownups let the kids know that this is OK, then the kids most likely won't have any problems adjusting.

crusadergirl
04-08-2010, 02:32 AM
Indeed, it sounds like something must change.

I suggest talking to your brother and his wife. Explain what you are feeling. Let them know that you'll be spending more time as yourself, since doing otherwise is bad for your mental well being.

Maybe you can be happy with just wearing skirts and a blouse around the house? Works for me, but some have to be fully enfemme.

If the grownups let the kids know that this is OK, then the kids most likely won't have any problems adjusting.
Your Right Donna something must change, oh and my brother doesn't live with me just his wife and 2 kids right now. I'm not going to say why they stay with me, but the good news is there moving out soon in 2 weeks so my life and go back to normal. I just found that out today but its never for sure if that will happen. It helped having others input big time i feel much better. So thanks to all that gave me advice its great to know others care.